• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ActiveGamers:Coast2Coast (REGISTER ONLINE BY THURSDAY 9/24 TO AVOID FEES!) 9/26 & 27

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
shoutouts:

SFAT - **** lol but i'll get you little boy

MARCUS (lol) - ahahahahahahahahahahahhaha no johns

kira - sheik is gay oh well gotta get better

M2K - ^^ little ******* chasing me to the bottom of fod hahaha

aseem - nice meeting you :) you should go to more tournaments...WC is becoming a very samus-y region lol

everyone in the 4th seed pools - that was the best pool of my life GOOD GAMES to everyone

plan 9 - **** you came lol you're like an inextricable part of the community YOU KNOW THAT

hugo - good ****. make the next one BIGGER

man i dunno this was a **** tourney and i had a good time seeing everyone
waiting eagerly for the next one

sheik is GAY mostly the needles :(

edit: wtf how long has b astard been censored

DJMirror

Smash Master
Bardull - I got ***** hard, you chased the **** out of me
Zhu - thanks for driving me back home
Kira - thanks for driving me back as well, in the end..we are the true winners of the tournament!
Jun - nice to see ya again
Powered by sex - nice to see ya as well
AzN LeP - ya such a amazing dude omg
MaNg0 - congrats again
HugS - funny *** old man on the mic
Oats - best voice ever
Hall - nice hair cut
Romeo - Good **** in doubles
Stab - getting better
MacD - do you drive really fast or something?
Julian - it was nice to meet you again and good **** in getting 1st seed in the arcadian pool
LuCKy - good **** in beating zhu
Connor - good **** in beating SFAT, you'll get wobbles next time
Wobbles - your ice climbers is amazing
fly - HI! your hero tossed me like a *****
HMW - it was cool playing ya
Phil - good luck with the date
PockyD - ya amazing
SuperRad - still a badass mofo as always
P - you need to tell me why you always choke against kira
TLR - we didn't play again
S2J - good **** in doubles with P
Lovage - love you
Joe - love you too
Nasty Nate - we got ***** in pool
Race - hey dude
Kouryuu - **** you hella ***** race in sf4
MikeHaze - ahhh best marth in the world, you hella ****ed up ally
Brawl Community - you guys really need to learn on how to cheer on the players
Larry Lurr - sadly Falco can't pillar in Brawl =(
Sheridan - ya so funny
Alex19 - ya amazing with your fox
Hybrid - you were playing so bad yesterday

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
hey folks, just got back to good ol' SD. i had a good time, i'll post more shoutouts later.

My section of the Chili's table (HugS, Romeo, Mango etc) ****ing **** guys. Some good stories, and many many bad ones... jesus christ, hahaha. Always a pleasure

bbb

Smash Champion
shout outs from my one day:

Alfredo: you've gotten better, I can totally tell
Super Rad Brian: love you man
Sheridan: cannot wait until cgc when we show these **** some MST3K
HMW: thanks for letting me commentate the unimportant matches LOL
SS: always a pleasure watching you play
M2K: brawl? come on
Dark Fire: lol, you almost beat P
P: thank god you didn't lose to dark fire
SF4: i don't like u, and u don't like me, thats about it
Phil: mad bear love
Hugo: YOU AINT ****
Joe: I totally blew out my legs doing those fat jumps
Justin Wong: taking marvel again! what a champ
Champ: love you man
Nealdtpro: WHERE YOU AT *****
nasty emil: we should not be allowed on the same planet as basketball
S2Johnnys: you da man, get isai to team with me at cgc
oscar: you died as you lived, a *****
connor: you play melee like a whiny *****, come and get me mother****er
Pat: was so much fun commentating with you, let's do it again real soon

SuperRad

Smash Master
this tournament was really fun, despite low attendance from socal. lots of tvs and lots of time = lots of friendlies.

some shoutouts:
pocky mother****ing d: the man
brendan the great: thanks for letting us crash at yo crib
dunskies: your apartment is really nice, thanks for letting us crash there
plan 9: <3 see you in two weeks *****
typh: <3 <3 <3
sfat: coolest little kid
connor: co-coolest little kid
miles: im gonna **** you

etc etc
i love all you guys

Ballistics

Smash Champion
it looks like m2k made the right decision to play brawl cause he got first, "better to rule in hell than serve in heaven"

not saying i agree with that decision tho, melee is just better

Good stuff beating Lucky, Hugs. Is your real name Hugo?

Mango im gay for you come to south florida and we'll have buttseckz

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Beware the day when I stop going for so many stupid shield-grabs.

shoutouts

Julian- You're really good in doubles and despite what you say, you're also good in singles. Congratulations on ****** the **** out of m2k.
Wobbles- I'm glad you came. I enjoyed talking to you and watching you play.
Hugo- It looks like you're getting closer to your old self.
Lucky- Good set! You're too good against ICs. Also, nice job beating Zhu.
Kouryuu- Good games.
Connor- It's nice to see you bring back the Peach.
Alex19- You've definitely improved since the last time we played.
Kira- You always screw up the results by sending Joey to losers. Congratulations on making it far in spite of a pretty tough bracket.

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
Great time! thanks hugo for throwing this!
ggs to all people i played and met! socals to good
i love everyone!
<3
but bear the most =)

Kira-

Smash Champion
shoutouts

HugS/Rej - thanks for hosting. sorry about the mixup, at the time i felt really jipped so i came to talk to you guys about it, but i know it took a lot of effort to run something like this so it's all good

chilis - so ****

norcal-
phil - good ****, stadium is way better for fox, corneria is gay. your techs were so confusing lol
brandon - good matches, upload the matches so i can hear your commentary
sheridan - lol. chilis was ****
brian - **** you ***** in teams. you're fun to talk to when i'm not playing mtaches
pocky - dude you're really good, you almost had that set with lucky. i got ***** for months before i did that well
sfat - stop suiciding you noob, you should've ***** me
joe - why is your fox so good against me, i swear i'd rather play joey

wobbles - i woulda played you but sheik v ICs is a pretty boring matchup and i wasn't in the mood to play gay. that first match i didnt even know it was you, you looked so different lol my bad for goign my ****ty *** falco. but you have the most entertaining IC tricks, it's fun watching you play

connor - if that sheik was warmed up i woulda been scared. actually i was scared but it worked out so it's cool. your camping game leveled up for serious, it's really hard to camp you back. your good as **** but you just mess around with every character lol
joey - get *****
lovage - get *****
romeo - get *****
larry - im only teaming with you if theres no brawl lol. but if theres no brawl we should team
kouryuu - come to irvine this weekend, lets MM
adam - lets MM this weekend, stop suiciding. you know this already but if you played your full potential it'd be really close
futile - sup we need to chill more
jun - come down to irvine like i said, come this weekend! i'll probably see you at ucsd sometime, i'll let you know. chill guy, tell kana (?) i said hi
jason - sorry i get irritated all the time. the sandwiches ***** and we won the tournament
johnny - fun chillin with you, you're like one step away from being amazing
zhu - still way too good, i'm gonna catch up tho
mccain - your peach is famous, get at me in mario party
pat - fox is broken, good seeing you again
alfredo - play like hugs
kendrick - thanks for the rides, i like your taste in music
fly - im glad i didnt have to play you, i was cheering for you on the inside. you got so good recently, you were playing way better against joey than before

alex19 - this guy is too cool

Oats - this guy is too cool
mikehaze - you **** so hard
m2k - your sheik is amazing, but your marth is the best. i've learned a lot about the game through you
mango - i love watching you and m2k play, your sheik and m2k's sheik are the two reasons im good right now
plan 9 - enter the tournament if you're gonna come! it's fun, especially when there's pools
hyprid - i can teach you but you have to learn to think on your own first otherwise no improvement can happen. you got this
stab - stop laser camping, learn when to attack. and use nair to approach more. cool
nasty nate - i saw your baton skills
race - you're crazy at music games
bone - glad you came, your peach is still mad good. it's kinda frustrating knowing that i gotta try my hardest to beat you when you havent played in ages but good stuff. keep using that wavedash out of shield, it's pro

carolyn (?) - random girl on brawl side, sup, i enjoyed our brawl hating

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Hugs Im pretty sure I left a bag with a wii w/ memory card and wiimote and w/o sensor bar over there, and I also accidentally took someones gamecube.

Call me at (626) 840-7028 or IM me at Lime827

Ill be calling you

Adam M!

Smash Lord
kira made me depressed when he was like, "i basically just paid 35 bucks to play socal" but other than that this tournament was ****

still kinda gay cause he's right, but the setups and friendlies almost made it worth it. way more people should come next time because the venue was legit (EXCEPT GET SOME ****ING FANS JESUS) and it was easy to play whoever you wanted to

shoutouts:

HugS: hahaha i was watching you v bone and it's like, wow, why does EVERYONE choke against you. so dumb. if i went marth in that mm we woulda won :(

bone: lol @ kouryuu trying to copy your style. you space floats way better than him though

kouryuu: get carried in teams. and you don't always have to dsmash after a FC aerial. gj winning in tourny. i forgot you don't CP gay stages. me beating you with my worst (fox) and losing with my two best also helped me realize i need to drop a character

macd: those team money matches were the most fun i had all weekend by far. down smashing *****

emil: still not good in teams

HugQ: get ****ing *****

phil and brandon: i realized why it's so hard to play you guys: you're always commentating. playing > commentating.

sheridan: your jigglypuff is really weird. why don't you rest?

johnny: kind of scared to think how good you'll be the next time i play you.

alex19: losing to you made me realize just how inconsistent i am.

bardull: i always choke in pools v people i'm way better than. just the way it is. at least i pulled it out though and 2-0ed larry after =). your mindgames are masked by your poor tech skill, which = mindgames on top of mindgames

SDR: you still suck

pockee dee: i could play marth v sheik all day, i'm really starting to love that matchup

kira: let's play marth v sheik all day. i realized why i always underestimate you: your approaches are awful but everything else about your game is really good

wobbles: i liked how you would just wait for me to do stuff and then go in with a move once you got a read. waiting is amazing and very underrated and thanks for reminding me the importance of it

mango: watching your marth teaches me so much. your marth is still your best character

i played a ton of smash leading up to this tournament, neglecting other parts of my life and now i'm gonna take a break. see you all in a month. please don't ask me to play smash cuz it's hard to resist lol

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
good **** everyone. a lot of you guys did really well.
who was nicole kidman? lol

i also still have a towel and sweater
Hey Leon that Sweatshirt is mine, this is Miles.

Could you bring it when you come up in 2 weeks?

Wobbles- Cool dood, your Icys are soo soo impressive and inspiring.
Fly- I learned a lot from watching your matches, nice meeting you.
The Greatest Leon- You ****, your house *****, your couch *****. Fun friendlies, **** shoes.
SuperRad- I will **** you.
Pocky D- You are the man, GET ***** IN A FRIENDLY BY ME. 1 out of 2,567 matches. <3
Sheridan- You are Top Tier
Joeplicatee-You are bigger than me, and funny. Way to dodge the eating contest
TheeLovage- You are funny and obsessed with sperm and blowjobs, I enjoyed listening to you teach FishSnatch Fox.
Gisnatch/FishSnatch/Bisqnatch-You are are super cool dood, you are the MAN x1000 your couches ***** sooo soo hard.
Hugo-Good job man, its really cool seeing you get it back.
M2k- eat more of my fries
Mikehaze- ***** ally =)
Tyrant- got *****. =(
Dark Typh- confused me
Larry- Mad love, thanks for saying my charizard was goood.
Zeta- you suck at the ditto, but you are legit.
Rich Brown- dont hate me for wanting to friendly the same people you did, I still havent played you again since WGF.
TYPH- where you at?
Connor- SQUIRTLE SQUIRTLE SQUIRTLE
Sfat- should have beat connor.

∫unk

Smash Master
dang p got you with three words lol

fun tournament I wish I watched/got to know more melee ppl

someone named or calling themself Jun confused me all weekend

$BONE$

Smash Ace
not to butt in san diego reaper, but you annoy the hell out of me. i find it so funny that i barely lifted my finger and nearly 4 stocked you every single game over 2 days i spent practicing. it just contradicts all this **** talk behind my back over some lucky *** doubles game you beat mike haze and i in almost months ago at ucla. this was back when i could've cared less, yet you acted like it was some merit to talk me down to other people. grow some ****ing balls. dont roll into my downsmash you pus$.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
lol san diego reaper is the biggest noob in the community, pay him no mind

all you gotta do is sandbag and let him get close or maybe win, then challenge him to a money match. his ego gets the best of him every time.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
this tournament was cool and makes me want to keep getting better...good **** everyone

San Diego Reaper

Smash Journeyman
not to butt in san diego reaper, but you annoy the hell out of me. i find it so funny that i barely lifted my finger and nearly 4 stocked you every single game over 2 days i spent practicing. it just contradicts all this **** talk behind my back over some lucky *** doubles game you beat mike haze and i in almost months ago at ucla. this was back when i could've cared less, yet you acted like it was some merit to talk me down to other people. grow some ****ing balls. dont roll into my downsmash you pus$.
i dont ever talk about that, as far as im concerned we got lucky. sorry you get **** about that. Secondly, sorry i annoy you, i havent seen you in months and we didnt really talk we just played friendlies, so im not sure how

Kira-

Smash Champion
kira made me depressed when he was like, "i basically just paid 35 bucks to play socal" but other than that this tournament was ****

still kinda gay cause he's right, but the setups and friendlies almost made it worth it. way more people should come next time because the venue was legit (EXCEPT GET SOME ****ING FANS JESUS) and it was easy to play whoever you wanted to

kira: let's play marth v sheik all day. i realized why i always underestimate you: your approaches are awful but everything else about your game is really good
i got to play sfat, brandon, phil, and m2k so that was fun (and pocky and superrad in some good friendlies), but yeah i could do MMs or basically play any friendlies at any time, so there was a really good ratio of TVs which is rare for a tournament

and yeah you're right, my approaches are horrendous, i hope you watched my matches so i can get some feedback. tell me what to do against zhu. i'll wait for youtube

HugS™

Smash Lord
Hugs Im pretty sure I left a bag with a wii w/ memory card and wiimote and w/o sensor bar over there, and I also accidentally took someones gamecube.

Call me at (626) 840-7028 or IM me at Lime827

Ill be calling you
I think that's Sfat's gamecube.

I'll have to check for an extra wii too.

SuperRad

Smash Master
full-er shoutouts now:
[in no order]
alfredo: good to see you again, good friendlies. i want to play you again sometime and just play whack so I can beat you.
kira: those team friendlies are the best i've played in a while. you're really easy to team with [i think it's because you were playing calm or something, i never felt frantic or under pressure].
hugo: good **** on 2nd, this tournament was way fun.
norcal: you guys ****, see you in two weeks
champ: good to see you again
adam: i didnt bother asking for friendlies, i know you probably feel slighted
sdr: you dont need to hide being happy after winning a game in tournament. good job vs me and typh in teams
emil: good to see you again, we played some decent friendlies
s2joints: it was nice meeting you and playing those team friendlies. your falcon is scary.
oscar: sup ***** see you in two weeks
steben: where you at
azn_pat: good to see you again. rally's fries *****.
oats, havok, associated san diego brawl: you guys are awesome, i wish norcal brawl was cool like you
hall: thanks for rubbing me outside of chili's
jun/pbs: nice to meet you guys, you were way cool
nicole kidman: good to see you again, good job wrecking oscar's ****
stab: i enjoyed playing friendlies with you
jason: my *****, you're too cool. learn to speak english and drive though, dog.
zhu: you are too good
ericisdeath: good **** on ****** me in pools and making it into bracket
unknownpresence: picking jungle japes is a good way to get ***** by jungle japes
sheen: good to see you again, i probably wont see you till pat's house. good **** on beating sheridan
gishnak: nice to meet you. your fox is already so good for only playing for a couple weeks. come up to norcal with derek.
Adebisi: craziest rapist in em city

i probably forgot people
but i dont give a ****

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
LOL SDR is hilarious.

This tourney was pretty ****. I really enjoyed seeing/playing all the Smashers (even if the majority I played against was Socal).

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Alfredo. **** you.
<3

alfredo - play better than hugs
k

also sorry i had you play m2k when i did. I intended to have you guys play at the end, but i fudged up :(

alfredo: good to see you again, good friendlies. i want to play you again sometime and just play whack so I can beat you.
hell yeah you have to play campier and shiz with sheik lol it's hella gay

D

Deleted member

adam: nice teaming with you. you have a very unique approach to teams and we probably wouldve done better if we did more team friendlies and if i didn't get food coma but i am still happy that we beat some legit teams

hugs and activegamers- thanks for hosting a fun tournament

jason/dave/zhu/macd- thanks a lot for driving, I'll pay you guys back when I get my car back

you guys are all cool people, even mccain

norcal: nice to meet you all, see you guys in 2 weeks (maybe). you guys as a whole are great at smash. bad norcal player = good socal player

thanks for being the only region to come over, playing only your own region gets old fast

oscar- why you got to tell everybody now the whole world knows

we also **** in teamsssssssss

alex19- your fox is really good. Another ****ing technical socal fox that I want to avoid facing in singles

connor-thanks for the MM and really nice peach, probably best in socal. Watching you play vs SFAT was impressive

bone- thanks for offering the MM. really fun set.

julian sweetxignorance- you play hella smart and its fun to face you in friendlies but WHyy the pokemon music

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Shoutouts:

Hugo - Great tourney Hugo. I only went for one day but it was still incredibly fun. I wish active gamers wasn't so faaaaar
Johnny - Nice seeing you but I haven't played you in quite a while for some reason. Maybe next week!
P - Nice seeing you
Jason - Are matches are never even, we always go back and forth with wrecking each other haha
Mew2king - So much for those guaranteed friendlies. I should've brought it up more than once. Sorry to hear about vidjo
Zhu - The first time in forever I'e got to play you. You're falcoooooo is amazing
Connor - GGs in pools, I guess "regional" describes this a little better
PockyD - It was fun playing friendlies with you
Super rad - As I was leaving I saw you sitting down with a bunch of people and realized I forgot to say bye =O
Bone - I didn't find out who you were until way after our match. I'm at least somewhat relieved I didn't lose to some random peach main haha (After re-reading this, I think I should clarify that this is phrased as a compliment)
Hall - That first match on dreamland was veeery close, if it had gone the other way I'm sure I would've lost the set
Alfredo - It was nice meeting you, I'm not sure why I was so serious during that pool set even though I knew I would leave right after lol
Broken Staff - Your ganon is getting better ^_^
Lovage - My hat is better than Sheridan's
Lucky - It's not fun when you're sand-bagging so hard lol
Mango - I know I'm not M2K but would it bother you that much to play friendlies? =O
Sfat - I didn't get the chance to play you =(
Wobbles - I didn't get to MM you >_<
Hyprid - That's a tough situation with your parents. I'm gonna miss you man. Hopefully I'll see you after you graduate.
Phil - Your fox is really good, I wish I could play you more
Waffles - Sorry for cheering against you in your pools match but I can only cheer for one person right? haha
Joeplicate - at first I didn't understand your advice but now I do and it's amazing =O
Kira - Thanks for the advice and helping me find the place
MacD - Never got to play you =(
Washington - You guys advertise TP3 but don't come to this? wtf
Kirbyraeg - Wish you had came so we could have teamed
Champ - Come back to Melee <3
Fly Amanita - Your Roy is incredible XD
Hyuga - I wanted to play you and see if I would've done better than at Genesis
Marco - Bad luck with the 4th seed thing haha
SuSa - It was nice meeting you. You're probably the only Brawl person I actually met O_o
Everyone I'm forgetting - I'm sorry, my memory is pretty bad
Smash community - <3 <3 <3

Top Bottom