• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ActiveGamers:Coast2Coast (REGISTER ONLINE BY THURSDAY 9/24 TO AVOID FEES!) 9/26 & 27

Adam M!

Smash Lord
hey i just registered now, i only paid $35

i was gonna call the dude but the package said $35 and that's what i would pay anyway so i figured why bother, just $35 i don't have to bring in person

so i'll be ****ed if kouryuu doesnt have to pay more for registering after me and i do :(

joeplicate

Smash Master
so i just called my mom and apparently she forgot about people coming over or there was a miscommunication or whatever

i can no longer have everybody over at my house
worst case scenario we can split people up around 805
and dunskies said that he's willing to have people over, so i assume that the majority of people who were staying with me could go to his place (but check with him of course)

assuming we can't have one super big house party i'll probably stay at my house with sheridan and the rest of my car, have a nice evening by the fire, and go to bed early with 4 or 5 people trying to be really quiet because everyone has to wake up the next morning

idk this exact thing happening was the reason why i was so reluctant to offer housing to people in the first place, and it just basically got too big

but richard can have people over, the only thing is bring your own blankets and stuff for sleeping

his phone #: 559 240 0578

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
If I don't appear on the registered list, can I take the receipt with me to show that I did register? Will that be enough to avoid the extra fee?

I still need a teammate for anyone that doesn't mind (unknownPresence maybe?)

HugS™

Smash Lord
That roster isn't complete. If you don't see yourself on there, don't worry about it.

We have a list of everyone who paid. If you're really paranoid though, your receipt will be fine :)

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
ATTENTION

can anyone tomorrow please bring a copy of smash64 with all the stuff unlocked?
i forgot to bring my copy and me and sMoke2jointz want to play
please someone going to this please bring your copy of smash64 and i'll give it to you after we're done

THANKS

-lovage

LuCKy

Smash Master
azn lep! . . . if you still need a partner alex19 dosnt have one

hes a technical fox player who has nothing but his good tech so make sure hes warmed up lol

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I wonder if I would have made it out of the 4th seed pool if I didn't have to leave. I guess I'll never know lol

Tournament was very fun, wish I could go tomorrow too.

Good luck to everyone in the bracket tomorrow, unless your name is lovage
Kidding ^_^

Kirbyraeg, Brendan and Seng: Where were you guys? D=

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I left early too! (But not after getting dead last in my pool). At least I got to see some kickass matches (mango vs mew2king friendlies). Anyway, some shoutouts:

jkun: Thanks for considering me an honorary 949, but I'm not sure I can live up to that until I arrive hours late to a tournament. :p

Adam: Thanks for congratulating me for the charged upsmash on Pokestadium. I hope it was slightly harder to 2-0 this time than in the arcadian tournament.

Larry: I actually managed to take a match off of you! I was so proud of myself I was tempted to kill myself the 3rd match to preserve the feeling.

The two sheiks: I hate sheik. You guys are too good, though. The second one I played (stev?), when I took you to Kongo Jungle, at first I was ^5ing myself for picking a stage that's supposed to be good for Ganon, then I realized: I have no idea what I'm doing here.

Barduil: I hate jiggs too. :p Not really, though; I just need a crapton more experience against her.

HugS: Thanks for running this tournament, even if the melee attendance is disappointing.
Everyone else I played: It was fun, and I hope my Ganon was worth playing against!

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I'll get you next time :mad:

The two sheiks: I hate sheik. You guys are too good, though. The second one I played (stev?), when I took you to Kongo Jungle, at first I was ^5ing myself for picking a stage that's supposed to be good for Ganon, then I realized: I have no idea what I'm doing here.
kongo jungle is the one with the silly barrel right? anyways isn't that a bad stage to counterpick against sheik? i mean it's a terrible stage samus vs. sheik... i dunno

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i was at my cousins wedding.

gifts i recieved last night:

zac's gum - thanks!
a sweatshirt - its gray and has a zipper
a towel - its green and still wet. i hope you like mildew.
dereks ps2 controller - im pretty sure this is yours

Adam M!

Smash Lord
thanks brandon for convincing me to drop sheik

shoutouts later, tourny was good and bad

lots of setups though =)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
This tourney was fun, although I feel kind of bad since I only got as far as I did since Mew2king forfeited.
Why did M2K forfeit? o_O
~
Fun tournament, had fun playing both games :)!

Melee:
P: D: Close set! I think you were just a little nervous though XD!
Larry: god you're so...so...i'm going to beat you though :laugh:
PBS: Very close games, kinda sucks that we had to fight for 3rd seed :[. We'll play again :)
Stev: Fun playing you :) I need more sheik practice!
Travis T: I hate fighting her too XD I'm such a hypocrite! LoL, good games!
HugS: Wooow way to let me get bracket ***** :mad:, good job getting second though. You're just lucky you didn't have to play me!
Romeo: alright so I went 0-2 *****, what now? :D
Wobbles: Wow, it was pretty fun playing you...even though you beat me HORRIBLY :[ I will get revenge one day! I also owe you $1 XD I won't forget!
Connor: I really need to work on that fox match up :psycho: it was fun getting ***** though XD
jkun: LoL, get rested 5 times in one match! =D

Brawl:
Ah who cares, no one from Brawl reads shout outs (or does them here for that matter), not worth my time LOL

embracethe12

Smash Lord
melee
1 mango
2 hugs
3 lucky
4 zhu

m2k forfeit to play brawl

brawl
1 m2k
2 haze
3 ??
4 ???

good **** jo e

hugo ****

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
hugo can you post the melee bracket some time?

shoutout
jkun - thanks for cvs2. i thought it was gonna be one of those things that never happened

Top Bottom