• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ActiveGamers:Coast2Coast (REGISTER ONLINE BY THURSDAY 9/24 TO AVOID FEES!) 9/26 & 27

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Okay, I have a registration issue.

A while ago, I decided to register online. After putting in the necessary information, minus the information for doubles since I forgot to enter that at the moment, and clicking "Register Me", I got taken to the page about payment. I didn't want to do that at the moment, so I left the site. I came back to pay tonight, but I see that my name is already on the roster. Should I just register again or would that cause roster problems?

HugS™

Smash Lord
how do we register?
You go to www.activegamersla.com and follow the instructions.

Can I pay now and register a teams partner later? I figure I should just grab a teammate somewhere, since I'm paying for doubles anyway, but I don't have one yet, and I might not be able to find one by Thursday.
You can find a partner on site, but you'd have to be done with it by the time we start the doubles bracket, scheduled around 3 pm.

Okay, I have a registration issue.

A while ago, I decided to register online. After putting in the necessary information, minus the information for doubles since I forgot to enter that at the moment, and clicking "Register Me", I got taken to the page about payment. I didn't want to do that at the moment, so I left the site. I came back to pay tonight, but I see that my name is already on the roster. Should I just register again or would that cause roster problems?
For some reason, when someone puts in the necessary information and doesn't pay, we still have you as a registered attendee. However, we will not add you into a bracket before hand if it is known that you have not paid. Just go ahead and re-enter your information. Your unpaid registration just counts as if you never registered at all. We'll only look at your paid registration.

Is Semi-Finals going to be best of 5 too? I know it says in the rules only Finals, but is this up for debate?
I guess it could be up for debate, but traditionally, 3/5's have always been during just finals. I recall some confusion arising over some matches in semi-finals because of the new rules. However, I'm open to consider it when the time comes. As of now, it stands as a best of 5 only during winner's finals, loser's finals, and grand finals with the loser's finalist needing to win two 3/5 sets.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i can't believe tournaments as big as this have semi's 2/3...especially losers semis! the most important set

nublet06

Smash Lord
if i can get a good enough teamate ill show up to this saturday only. i was gonna go with brett but hes having a party for his sister or whatever and the entree fee is pretty large to just enter for fun. plus i work sunday so all im worried about is doubles.

anyone "good" want to team with me? ill play mostly fox and then luigi on a few rare occasions.

eail me at chetciccone@gmail.com if anyone wants to team with me.

strawhats

Smash Master
Strawhats im happy for you and all and ima let you finish, but Mango is one of the best players of ALL TIME
Brandon....this quote is to epic too **** w/. **** quit life strawhats. lol :laugh:

Yeah I know mango's a beast. Im talkin bout who's gonna get second and third. And durrr,

I know its sarcasm, and im not dumb, but get at me son.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Brandon....this quote is to epic too **** w/. **** quit life strawhats. lol :laugh:

Yeah I know mango's a beast. Im talkin bout who's gonna get second and third. And durrr,

I know its sarcasm, and im not dumb, but get at me son.
hahah honestly

i had nothing against what you were saying

i just saw m2ks name and was like "oh yea, its about that time to use some kanye quotes"

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion

Big name attendees*

Brawl:
- Mew2King
- Tyrant
- Dojo
- DEHF
- Fiction
- Ally
- Ksizzle
- SK92
- UTD Zac
- Valdens
- Praxis
- MikeHaze
- DSF

Melee:
- Mango
- Vidjogamer
- Zhu
- Cactuar
- Forward
- HugS :)
- Lucky
- Silent Spectre
- Wobbles
- Germ
- Bob$
- Zelgadis

* Attendance from these players is not guaranteed, but some have already purchased airplane tickets and others have shown serious interest in attending.
If these people are attending...shouldn't there be a list of attendees for other players also?

LuCKy

Smash Master
yo hugo

there is no venue fee for melee right? its included in the melee package for $35?

i mean if its like that how much is it for a melee spectator *cathy* she wouldnt be watching or playing brawl friendlys so **** the brawl 20 dollar venue fee lol

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Well, thanks to my infinite wisdom when it comes to the internet and money, it looks like I'll be paying at the door. How much are the additional charges?

Atlus8

Smash Master
yo hugo

there is no venue fee for melee right? its included in the melee package for $35?

i mean if its like that how much is it for a melee spectator *cathy* she wouldnt be watching or playing brawl friendlys so **** the brawl 20 dollar venue fee lol
You're gonna be paying venue fee at the door!

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
i can't wait for this, it should be fun.

also I'll be doing $1MM against any fox or sheik. so just let me know if you wanna MM

HugS™

Smash Lord
Well, thanks to my infinite wisdom when it comes to the internet and money, it looks like I'll be paying at the door. How much are the additional charges?
You're gonna be paying venue fee at the door!
Check my first post, at the very top. You shouldn't have to pay the additional fees if you follow those directions to pay at the door.

Lucky, the spectator fee is still 20 bucks :/ Sorry man.

10 bucks is the lowest i could go, but I would need a full setup.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Ive just realized that there are no doubles pools :urg:

This whole time I thought there were

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
ack

brian

i can actually go now LOL sorry for playing with your heart like this

unless you found another teammate already </3

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
so I was wondering what if I win Brawl and get second in melee first being mango do I get a double sponsership?

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
HugS, are there still discounts for bringing in setups? In what form will that discount be given if there is a discount? Sorry if you've answered this question before.

Top Bottom