• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ActiveGamers:Coast2Coast (REGISTER ONLINE BY THURSDAY 9/24 TO AVOID FEES!) 9/26 & 27

HugS™

Smash Lord
www.activegamersla.com

The registration is up and running.

You can pay a package deal for Melee @ 35$ total. For set up discounts and perks speak to me. You'll be receiving them at the end of the tournament.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Zac and I have our plane tickets bought and are registered. :]
I can't wait for this tourney. My only regret is not flying in sooner/later so I could chill in Cali longer.

Hyped for singles.
Super hyped for doubles.
Even more hyped for watching Melee =)

<Extra hype for Duelist!

Adam M!

Smash Lord
are you guys brawl or melee players?

if it's melee money match me

I AM ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL MONEY MATCHES FOR MELEE! GET AT ME.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
ive been meaning to start mming you at every tourny we go to zhu

let's do 3:

$2 my sheik your falco
$2 my sheik your falco
$2 my sheik your fox

strawhats

Smash Master
Cactuar has confirmed that he could not attend. It interferes with his schooling, next time :/

It was actually M2k that wanted Cactuar to go so that he could take out Zhu for him. LoL
Lol...one loss and m2k gets nervous... he'll beat zhu im confident of that much... m2k guaranteed top 2/3 at this for melee.

Yay. finally get to se m2k vs. ss.

strawhats

Smash Master
I got faith. lol. But m2k is one of the best smash bros. players anyway so, yeah. Its not like sayLovage takes 1 st. Thats a bold *** prediction.

Top Bottom