• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/20 Syracuse Smash tourney results

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I'm inviting all the hungry trolls I know to this thread because you idiots just keep feeding them.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
ill also be at the enxt syracuse event

and my falcon and fox will be tippy top i wont need any alts rofl but ill use ten chars anyways to make the results look funny ^.^

hubble

Smash Ace
Sad i missed this.

Rochester does travel. But we will start doing it a lot more.

Inui: Fist Fight money match at ROM2. You sound like a whiney little ***** all the ****ing time.

altairian

Smash Lord
Assuming I can hitch a ride again, I'll be there too.
I can give you a ride to any tourney I go to, you basically fall between me and the highway that I have to take to get anywhere east or west :p
Speaking of which....i'm planning on going to the buffalo tourney oct 3 if you want to go lol

...I so badly want to comment on the "debate" of the past couple pages but I really don't want to feed the troll, so I'll keep it to myself -_-

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
Ugh, this is pointless because none of you will ever travel and apparently San never will, so you're isolated in this little area and San can't really prove much while other Ikes get chances to score bigger wins (like I have) and become truly relevant.

When you see that, you'll realize how pointless this discussion was like I just did. =/

is there a seasons beatings this year??? thats not that bad of a drive for rochester y buffalo i might make that ****

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Since Inui technically knows who like... none of us are... I still wonder how he wandered into this thread randomly in the first place...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Inui and jesiah are quite tight actually.

Ive personally seen/met him at two tourneys.

Neil has been traveling much longer than I so inui probably knows him as well.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Word, Inui's a good friend of mine. We talk **** to each other all the time, w/e. He's right bout lots of stuff though, even if he did blow it for me vs a link and a god**** pikachu.

Shiri

Smash Chump
Word, Inui's a good friend of mine. We talk **** to each other all the time, w/e. He's right bout lots of stuff though, even if he did blow it for me vs a link and a god**** pikachu.
:yoshi: Don't pretend like N64 didn't f*ck you up, LOL!

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I wish I could say that I'd be making the next syracuse tourney, but it's 4 times as hard when you aren't even old enough to drive, lol. I don't think I'm making the next tourney. This was fun tho.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui: Fist Fight money match at ROM2. You sound like a whiney little ***** all the ****ing time.

Bring it.

Since Inui technically knows who like... none of us are... I still wonder how he wandered into this thread randomly in the first place...
I'm friends with JesiahTEG and I know who PikaPika is.

lol... We both got wrecked by Pikachu and Link refused to die. :(

altairian

Smash Lord
day trip most likely, i haven't seen my work schedule for next week but I highly doubt I'll get the day before the tourney off. Even if I did, I don't know that there'd be anyone to house us. But yeah I did it as a day trip in august, just have to get up super ****ing early to get there in time to register :p

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
day trip most likely, i haven't seen my work schedule for next week but I highly doubt I'll get the day before the tourney off. Even if I did, I don't know that there'd be anyone to house us. But yeah I did it as a day trip in august, just have to get up super ****ing early to get there in time to register :p
Problem is Im gonna be at a concert the night before, plus my brothers comin up here for the concert as well, so hes stayin overnight. I don't think imma make this one. I definitely wanna go to the next Syracuse one, which better be named 'Get Wrecked by Ike'

altairian

Smash Lord
****, lol i was hoping to avoid doing that longass drive solo again o_o
oh well, the things I do for smash :p (it's also most likely the last tourney i'll be able to do till january...sigh)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
psh. wes madd little, i can take him.

if you was really tryna handle business you woulda got, like, boss, or somethin. lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
psh. wes madd little, i can take him.

if you was really tryna handle business you woulda got, like, boss, or somethin. lol
Boss is large, but size isn't everything. Wes is definitely not small. He is much older than most of us and very, very strong. I wouldn't be surprised if he also had legit fighting experience. >_>;

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I know im a little late doing this but I wanna say it was an awesome tourny and I had a great time.

RTF- Thanks for playing all those friendlys, Im not gonna fall for the lameness of Dsmash next time!

Manalord- thanks for being so nice when we played, Gratz on the 2nd place!

Lenca- In honesty ya shoulda wooped my ***, your by far the better player ,sorry I sucked out and caught that cloud on yoshis....twice....in a row >.> I hope to play you next tourny.

Artery Clogger- thanks for the friendlys after the tourny, I hope to play more next time

Sai- Thanks for all the friendlys (sorry I went to gay Green Greens >.>)

Erk- We gotta work on our team skills, I dont think playing lvl9 Doc and Gannon are gonna do it anymore.

Bry- Thanks so much for hosting a tourny in Syracuse, Im sorry you didnt break even, but I hope that doesnt deter you from hosting another.

and thanks to everyone who put up with my scrubby shiek!

Kantō

Smash Champion
Hey guys I know im a little late doing this but I wanna say it was an awesome tourny and I had a great time.

RTF- Thanks for playing all those friendlys, Im not gonna fall for the lameness of Dsmash next time!

Manalord- thanks for being so nice when we played, Gratz on the 2nd place!

Lenca- In honesty ya shoulda wooped my ***, your by far the better player ,sorry I sucked out and caught that cloud on yoshis....twice....in a row >.> I hope to play you next tourny.

Artery Clogger- thanks for the friendlys after the tourny, I hope to play more next time

Sai- Thanks for all the friendlys (sorry I went to gay Green Greens >.>)

Erk- We gotta work on our team skills, I dont think playing lvl9 Doc and Gannon are gonna do it anymore.

Bry- Thanks so much for hosting a tourny in Syracuse, Im sorry you didnt break even, but I hope that doesnt deter you from hosting another.

and thanks to everyone who put up with my scrubby shiek!
ahh is this your first post?:bee: Glad you have joined the boards.

great playing with ya, i DID break even btw so there is noting stoppin me from hosting naother tourney very soon. most likley i will book a date after the buffolo tourney is over

Top Bottom