• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/20 Syracuse Smash tourney results

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Do any of you guys feel like traveling this november. cus from what seems to be shaping up, there looks like theres gonna be a ton of great tourneys in november. Me and neil will probably be traveling to the Tri state area, and the NE at least twice that month. so if you want to come with. let me know.

Kantō

Smash Champion
Do any of you guys feel like traveling this november. cus from what seems to be shaping up, there looks like theres gonna be a ton of great tourneys in november. Me and neil will probably be traveling to the Tri state area, and the NE at least twice that month. so if you want to come with. let me know.
i would love to come with you guys to as many tourneys as possible

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I need as many rides as possible. I'll help pay for gas or w/e

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Results?

GREAT TOURNEY EVERYONE!!!!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

heres the results:

Melee Doubles:

1. Koj and Jesiah teg (Falco and Marth) $56
2. Manalord and Tao (Fox and Marth) $24
3. Kid and Dudutsai (Ganondorf and Jigglypuff)
4. Erk And Betta (Sheik and ?)

Melee Singles:

1. Jesiah TEG (Marth)) $66
2. Manalord (falcon, fox, falco, sheik, peach, ganon, DK) $33
3. Knee of justice (Falco and Fox) $13
4. Dudutsai (Jigglypuff)
5. Arttery Clogger (docter mario)
5. Queen DE (Ganondorf)
7. RTF (Jigglypuff)
7. Betta (?)
9. ERK (Sheik)
9. Lenca (Fox)

Brawl Doubles:

1. Jesiah TEG and PIkapika! (Snake and Pikachu) $72
2. Kid Goggles and San (sonic and Ike) $36
3. Cura and Eevee (Ice Climbers and Peach) $12
4. Sharky and CJT (Yoshi and ROB)
5. Bry and Scott ( Pikachu and Game and Watch)
6. 1337 and Altairian7 ( Ness and Pikachu)

Brawl Singles:

1. San (Ike) $108
2. Jesiah TEG (Snake) $54
3. Kid Goggles (Sonic , MK,) $18
4. Cura (Ice Climbers)
5. PikaPika! (pikachu)
5. CJT (ROB)
7. Bcb ( Wario)
7. Eevee (Eevee)
9. Bry (Pikachu)
9. Al ( Diddy Kong)
9. Sharky (Yoshi)
9. 1337 (Ness)
13.Scotty ( Kirby)
13.Andy is Judo (Marth)
13.O.m.r (Pit)
13. Altairian (Pikachu)
17.Jam ( Ness)
17. Magoo ( Toon Link)

Thanks to everyone that came! I hope everyone had a great time and i will post a new tourney thread as soon as i get a new confirmed date!
So, i never said anything till now but.

hell yes, eevee is totally a playable character in brawl, in case you didn't know. :D

dudutsai

Smash Lord
So, i never said anything till now but.

hell yes, eevee is totally a playable character in brawl, in case you didn't know. :D
haha I didn't notice that at all. That's good though you have so many choices for how to evolve!
Don't worry about the chips. I bought them to be shared, and salt and vinegar is too good.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
PikaPika originally was planning on entering Melee, He attempted to steal Sai's teammate Goggle from him for teams. However this caused dispute between sai and Pika resulting in a match that Sai won. This infuriated pikapika thus wanting him to not got through with his decision on melee.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
tl;dr: he got scared and pussied out. and he shoulda done the same for melee too. woulda saved him some embarassment... LOL!

myl197

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone tell me where in Syracuse this tourney took place? I just graduated from Syracuse University this past May and before that, I couldn't find anybody who plays in school...

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
pika didnt enter melee singles bc i played him in friendlies and he saw what waz comin

jk he mad chill but really its what happened

Kantō

Smash Champion
okay you proved your point KID, i def. will prolly wait till dec. for the next syracuse smash tourney

altairian

Smash Lord
ill go to that tourney KID. if i can get a ride
Hmm...it's highly unlikely due to my upcoming work schedule, but if I DO get that day off...it's a 4 hour drive from where I live. Although where I live is kind of in the wrong direction for you to get to NJ, so it'd be kind of weird to come meet me for a ride, lol.

But yeah, as it's coming up if it's looking like I could go to it, we can try to figure something out if you haven't already found a ride.

Kantō

Smash Champion
i wouldn't expect you to drive the complete opposite direction just to get me altairain. most likely i can get someone to drive. hopefully...

altairian

Smash Lord
Well I was thinking more like meeting you somewhere in the middle so you only had to drive part way :p
I'll do crazy drives, but yeah making a pickup in syracuse on the way to nj is a bit more than I could handle lol

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Well I was thinking more like meeting you somewhere in the middle so you only had to drive part way :p
I'll do crazy drives, but yeah making a pickup in syracuse on the way to nj is a bit more than I could handle lol
What about the Connecticut one? It's less than two hours from me, would you wanna hit that one up?
EDIT nvm i read you cant go

altairian

Smash Lord
I MIGHT be able to get one day off on a weekend for a tourney. That one's a two day tourney right? What day is brawl on? Cause sunday is a lot more likely for me to be able to do.

Kantō

Smash Champion
the Connecticut on is 2 days? if its a sunday ill def. be able to go prolly. and i figure out the ride situation Altairain, you will be the first to know. also thank you for ride offers.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I am willing to attend any if not all events. So anyone who is attending a tournament let me know and i am willing to go. Time to start traveling :D

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS

Bry- Awesome tournament bro, really really fun. Keep them up.

Manalord- Told you I was gonna **** you :) But, falcon vs fox is ****in hard. Good combos keep it up.

Neil-LMAO RAPPPPPPPPEEEED

San- A button.

Kyle- Nice stomping that chair and beating Neil.

Cura- Actually, I played another good IC's play a while back, Melee1 from Texas. Same thing happened, I lost the first match, but came back and won the second two. It's hard remembering how to fight them at first, but once I do I usually **** them. Work on your CG's and you'll be unstoppable. I hate those lil ***s.
Oh, and my comeback vs you was awesome. :)

Neil- LOLLLLL oh, oops already did you...

Jeff- I love you.

Dudutsai- You had a lot of close matches. You should have done that thing where you airdodge from the ledge into them and then automatically rest...also, OMG @ your crouch rest vs artery clogger...So awesome.

KoJ- We win! Shoulda beat TML second set, creative counterpicks ftw.

Lenka- You'll get 'em next time.

Who else, who else...

Team who took a match off us in Brawl with Rob on the team- Very very nice. Keep it up guys, I Was trying that match too.

RTF- **** your peach is sexy. Keep it up dude.

Awesome tournament, can't wait for the next.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Team who took a match off us in Brawl with Rob on the team- Very very nice. Keep it up guys, I Was trying that match too.
Team Robasaurus Rex ftw! That was an intense match though. I really wanted to MM you at some point, but you were too busy not getting knocked out of the tourney. I need some surious ROB-Snake matchup experience.

altairian

Smash Lord
the Connecticut on is 2 days? if its a sunday ill def. be able to go prolly. and i figure out the ride situation Altairain, you will be the first to know. also thank you for ride offers.
I know that it was planned for 2 originally, but I haven't kept up with it since the date was announced. I totally forgot this morning the real reason I can't attend that particular tourney is my boss is going on vacation so it's impossible for me to have a day off until she gets back ><
I'm really starting to hate selling fish -_-

altairian

Smash Lord
Next tourney she and I will have to have an in-depth discussion on the pros and cons of farm raised salmon -_-
lol
I hope she at least sells it at a store that's large enough to have more than 3 seafood employees, because that makes my life a huge ***** ><

Kantō

Smash Champion
haha she works at a family owned joint mabye like 6-8 employees. im sure its awful. thats what she says anyways.

Top Bottom