• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/20 Syracuse Smash tourney results

Kantō

Smash Champion
im glad everyone had a good time, except for that poor chair lol.
next time there will be more hype, more people and most importantly more smashing!

dudutsai

Smash Lord
TML - Good games. I don't need alts I'll just do better next time
KoJ - Not the campiest games I've played. I'll camp harder next time and win for sure :p
Arttery Clogger - Really close games. I was lucky you didn't stay Doc!
RTF - Fun playing you before and after tournament. Nice to meet ya
KID - You are such a showman. It was fun watching you play even though I know nothing about the game. Don't worry about teams I felt like I wasn't playing well enough either. The most impressive thing this whole tournament apart from san winning with Ike was you ****** that chair.
San - Nice meeting you. Such a polite and cool guy I'll wait to hear about you when you start going to big tournaments.
Cura and Eevee - Thank you so much for everything, setting up a melee setup just for me, walking us down to get food at 1 AM. Cura your ICs were too good I thought you were gonna beat Jesse
CJT - Good playing your ROB, and congrats on 5th place! I'll also keep an eye out for you in the future.
Bry - Thanks a lot for hosting the tournament and being such a cool guy the entire time.
Altairian7 - Thank you so much for giving me a ride there. Would not have gone and had such a great time without your driving.
Everyone I played who I forgot about good games

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
san didnt enter melee anything so jesse had to pay 20$ more in entry fees than him.

just sayin, they both won about the same amount of money.

Also. when I go out and buy a wiimote, Im going to get a sharpie marker or something, and write Third Place on that chair, and take a picture of it, and put it on facebook.

Also, I made money in brawl, and I got a gamestop gift certificate. G@ME

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, tourny was awesome , cant wait for next 1.
da KID, was fun playing you man, and again appreciate the ride offer, will definatly smash with you guys anytime.
jessie thanks for the BK!!! It was very fun playing you in friendlies with art in the begginning, call me anytime for friendlies!

Fun playing with everyone i played in melee..... still dunno how i managed to get last o.O

Mental note, dont go to a tourny H---

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
yeah man. jesses tough steffon is just gay! lool jk steffon youstepped it up
Dude, no one believed me when I said he got ****.

KoJ - OverB what? xD To good, we should play more ;x
I had a blast for sure, we will play mad friendlies next time. Work on that Marth tech chasing.

KoJ - Not the campiest games I've played. I'll camp harder next time and win for sure :p
It would be hard for me to counter camp that hard again. When nothing was going on, I seriously had to think about a nice pair of **** or something to not lose my patience.

Jesse: ****

Mana: Falco will prove himself next time. Like he did vs Falcon in our first set lol.

Sama: We win for being the best dressed dudes there. Rock that shiz hard brotha!

RTF: No new tag. Fail.

Dudufaceguy: Pew Pew Pew.

KID: Stomp. $200 please.

PikaPika!: <Hangs self with Controller>

Shout outs complete.

Erkekjetter

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to:

Bry- Good job on hosting, organizing etc. Hoping for more tourney's in the future. With better turnouts hopefully. :bigthumbu (I played Fox btw)

Mana- Ya ***** me, hardcore, but it was a good time. Fun doubles friendlies. Melee for life.

RTF- I hate you and your D-smash. <3 (I will not CC, I will not CC, I will not CC)

KID- I dunno about brawl, should've played some melee friendlies. Also forgot to do .25$ money matches, maybe next time. I was ready to take your quarters :p

Lenca- Fun friendlies, your fox is mad nice. Sucks you have to share last with me...but hey, we got top ten!

Sai- Yer jiggs is mad gay err...good. Thanks for the friendlies, they were fun :D

SSBM- Love ya buddy.

Anyone else I played friendlies with, thanks for puttin' up with my scrubby fox.

Can't wait for the next tourney. This could be the start of something great in Syracuse!

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Shout outz when college isn't kickin' my butt. For now:
bry: thanks for the awesome tournamennnnt. First one for central! Lots of fun!
al: so... ridiculous. Your diddy v. my peach. Hahaha our matches take way too long. :p
scott: V pikapika. Laaaaame. Lol you'll get 'em next tiime! :D
CJT: :laugh:

Cura: Greaaat job. Could've done better. dunno why you picked ics that match, but nothin' more practice won't fix. I'm proud of ya. <3
sai: I'm sooo sorry for takin' your chips. Hahaha. I feel bad 'cause I didn't give you guys anything. ohhh the jiggzzz. I was rootin' for ya for real for real. :c Next time!!
Alt: Yeah. We played each other like 10k times at the fest. and then again in tourney. you know. no big.
goggles: don't hate on meee. :c Thanks for givin' everyone rides. tourney definitely wouldn't be the same without you guys.
san: >:0 I have never played a good ike. Toooooo good. Great. Awesomely, even. Shhh, you didn't three stock meee. :p
bcb: lol bob
To all the guys at the smash fest: GOOD ****. gotta do it again sometime.
To all the guys who housed with us: Nostalgia = awesome, especially at 4am

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
...Shoutouts, huh? Might as well give it as shot.

CJT: Crazy good R.O.B. there. Would've been lucky to take one match off of you.

Eevee: Woah, your Peach is decent. I mean... You two stocked me in friendlies. (First to get my name capitalized right too! All lowercase ftw.)

San: You're just too good. :D

Goggles: Your Meta killed me out there. I shoulda CP'd Snake. xD

Bry: You're really cool man. If it weren't for you hosting a tourney I wouldn't have been to an official IRL tourney! I wanna thank you personally for the opportunity, man.

1337 Zero: Dude, you're great! You beat goggles in a MM than place low. D: You beat me in friendlies, too! You've got a beast Ness there.

Pikapika: Wish I had the courage to MM you. >_<

And mah boi, Andyisjudo: Play online for practice. :p

Oh, yeah. I thought I'd do horrible because of how I play online. Wario sucks online, and if you saw my record online, you might understand why I thought I'd get last. Offline ftw!

altairian

Smash Lord
San - One of the nicest and most chill people I've ever met. You're an amazing player, don't be so modest! Next time we should play some friendlies, I don't know how I never played you at the smashfest lol

Kid Goggles - Thanks for talking me in to giving San a ride lol, it was totally worth it. It's always fun having you around in a tourney, next time don't throw your controller at my tv though :p

Cura - Thanks for hosting us dude, next time you're having some sort of smashfest let me know, I'll try come out and bring CJT along with me.

CJT - You're sick man, help train me! lol

Eevee - STOP. SLAPPING. ME! lol. Thanks for hosting us and we should play another million matches next time I'm in syracuse ;)

Bry - Great tourney man, don't worry about the turnout too much, it was tons of fun regardless. One of these days I'll take you down in pika dittos!

Al - Don't think I got to play you much but it was fun regardless

Sharky - You're a crazy good Yoshi, grab release is mean =(

13370 - Red-Hatted Step-Children ftw! Sorry you had to carry me so hard, I'm gonna practice like crazy and we'll compete for money next time. You're an amazing player, make sure you play with confidence! You gave me the soundest spanking I received all weekend, your punish game is sick.

Scotty - Lots of fun playing you, we had some super close games. Me and leet0 will get you guys in doubles next time ;)

Jam - Not sure who you were but dude it was double elimination, I was supposed to play you in losers but I got a bye cause you left. Don't leave till you're sure you're out! lol

dudutsai - you're an awesome guy, I'll have to pick up melee sometime so I can get my *** kicked by your puff.

Couple comments about the tourney. First off once we got going everything ran super smooth, great job with that. We need the most setups for the first rounds of singles though, so next time try to hold off on taking down setups until after the first round of eliminations in singles. Also, if you're borrowing gamestop setups again (GREAT idea btw) make sure that you know exactly which setups are the gamestop setups so you don't start taking down other people's setups.

Don't let people showing up late hold up the tourney. Everyone knew the schedule for the tourney in advance, it's their responsibility to plan accordingly. That's part of the reason for holding the brawl events second, they're the larger events and it allows people who can't make it early to still make the brawl events.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Quick shoutouts 'cuz I'm tired

bcb: Like the Wario, like the Ness, good stuff all around man. I'm used to placing low though, I just don't play as well as the others (and I get San every ******* tournament).

Judo: Loved doing the Ness dubz, just a bit more practice and we could enter for real.

Goggles: It could've gone either way, that was the closest match I've had in a long time. Well worth the wait. Also, Tractor Beam grab range > Sonic jumping. I love how you called double blind even though I always pick Ness XD. Your Melee commentary was hilarious.

San: Y'know, I kinda felt bad that you only trashed me twice. I'm used to losing 100+ matches in a row, and I sort of left feeling unfulfilled. The only good Ike in the world deserved to win Singles, great job man.

Sharky: Didn't play you a ton, but you reminded me why I hate fighting Yoshi XD

Bry: Nice job on the tourney, I can't believe I only faced you in doubles. We need to have some 1v1s next time.

Altairian: We were the best worst team ever. Even though we placed last, I don't think we killed each other once. Nice getting to fight you as well. The Red-Hatted Stepchildren will prevail next time.

Everyone Alt and I played in dubz: You know we were awesome, we were just letting you guys win.

I know I prolly forgot someone. I'll add whoever if I remember them.

altairian

Smash Lord
I understand that, but it fails to explain how this thing can land. It can't be flying 24/7.
why not?! An animal can't be transformed in to energy (or whateverthe**** actually happens) and held in a ball the size of your hand either, but we accept that :p

Besides, they get to rest when you beat the **** out of the 80 bajillion you run across in every cave >_>

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
For the record, I went peach/jiggz this tourney.

Jesiah TEG: grats. thanks for all the help and practice. it's been mad fun playing.

Ye Olde Manalord: your falcon's like a jumping bean! we'll get our smash on sometime or another, but what do you think about infected mushroom in NYC on Oct 3rd? the buffalo tourney was on that date too. unless you're in for a (longer) road trip, that's the nearest concert they have posted.

Cow troublesomely-tipped-through-termina shhhh (Kaoudge): i'm too busy making tags for you... kowwwwwwjjjjjjjah

Dudutsai/duderstat/doodoosty: rep that jiggz! those friendlies were pretty crazy.

Arttery Clogger: i tried, that's for sure. your doc is lame ;)

Queen DE - did we play at all?

Beta fish: you need to grab waaayyy more. fun matches.

paul: PAUUUUULLLLLLL

ERK: don't fall for that lameness i laid upon you! take your time and use it to the fullest.

goggles: if you play more melee then you'd get mad good! sonic vs snake was too funny. ps: stop DIing IRL

Lenca: thanks for tryin to show us around n all.
neil: :|

Ike: wat

overall: good games. props to the hosts - you guys did a great job. i'd like to see some more of these going on!

edit:
words words words
avatars that look like players: +1

Kantō

Smash Champion
why not?! An animal can't be transformed in to energy (or whateverthe**** actually happens) and held in a ball the size of your hand either, but we accept that :p

Besides, they get to rest when you beat the **** out of the 80 bajillion you run across in every cave >_>
i hate zubats too:mad:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ugh, I hate losing. :( Shoutouts tomorrow. And before ANYONE says ANYTHING about us losing to an Ike, you can't say **** unless you've played him.

That is all.
Ike is the 5th worst character in the game. >_>;

Ike VS Snake = 6/4 Snake's favor.

/random passerby
No. The Snake player has to just camp with grenades and shield properly, and he wins. It's that simple. It is a massacre in Snake's favor if you are just careful and camp.

I play both characters at a very high level. I know what I'm talking about. >_>;

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
GG's you New Yorkers.

Get more people into smash etc.
darn you foy...
Queen DE - did we play at all?

goggles: if you play more melee then you'd get mad good! sonic vs snake was too funny. ps: stop DIing IRL

LOL at these two names being the same person. Im telling you, Sonic players have the best mindgames.

edit: Leet-0

avatars that look like players: +1
INORITE!?

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Well, technically all mass has an energy equivalent (ie e=mc^2) so obviously we are to assume that along with the various other futuristic technological devices in the pokemon world, there exists devices that somehow convert matter<->energy. When in energy form, the pokemon has no mass and can therefore fit inside a pokeball the size of your hand without a problem. Its all really simple.

altairian

Smash Lord
Well, technically all mass has an energy equivalent (ie e=mc^2) so obviously we are to assume that along with the various other futuristic technological devices in the pokemon world, there exists devices that somehow convert matter<->energy. When in energy form, the pokemon has no mass and can therefore fit inside a pokeball the size of your hand without a problem. Its all really simple.
****ing physics major
lol

Also all that pokemon talk made me want to play so I started up a new game in Pearl last night. I can't wait to beat up some zubats :p

Kantō

Smash Champion
so pokemon is possible in real life?!? :psycho:

Who the hell is San? O.o
Sanford, the unstoppable ike from hell:mad:

****ing physics major
lol

Also all that pokemon talk made me want to play so I started up a new game in Pearl last night. I can't wait to beat up some zubats :p
if you ever need someone to trade/battle with, im always around:chuckle:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Who let Inui in the thread?! D:<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNe7NOnufps

^^^^ The reason you shouldn't take advice from Inui.

I wasn't at the first ATOB, though. ^^; Is he gonna be at the next one....(I already think it's unlikely)
rofl

I always beat ChuDat in teams now and I make more money off of Smash than him probably. :laugh:

Who cares about old stuff? Really dumb.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If you Search "Inui Meta Knight" it's the first video on the page. XD
I bet.

Nothing good of me is ever recorded, and if it is, it's not uploaded. That's why I don't have anything good up, and people spam-watch the worst ones.

Luckily, I have facts and a fat wallet after every tournament to prove that I'm really good, so w/e.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Actually, I think a few good teams sets/matches are around... Inui/ChuDat vs Seibrik/Afro from last winter was pretty good. Maybe some WHOBO 1 stuff of Inui/Mew2King vs amazing teams. Idk, I don't usually check. Definitely nothing good in singles besides me beating Atomsk, Bum, and NinjaLink at a tournament...last October.

I suck at being portrayed well in vids. :(

So, how about that Ike winning a tournament? Ike's my favorite character.

I'd like to **** play San in Ike dittos. :)

Kantō

Smash Champion
Actually, I think a few good teams sets/matches are around... Inui/ChuDat vs Seibrik/Afro from last winter was pretty good. Maybe some WHOBO 1 stuff of Inui/Mew2King vs amazing teams. Idk, I don't usually check. Definitely nothing good in singles besides me beating Atomsk, Bum, and NinjaLink at a tournament...last October.

I suck at being portrayed well in vids. :(

So, how about that Ike winning a tournament? Ike's my favorite character.

I'd like to **** play San in Ike dittos. :)
pretty sure san will **** your ike, just sayin'

Top Bottom