• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
What's really good guys?

I'm thinking about going to this tournament. Would be nice to know if anyone could give me a ride or something.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Crunch and Cash moonie should bring their YGO! cards =P. so they can sign my Dice Jar X3

ps: I signed for a Street Fighter 4 tourney at the game stop near wal-mart next friday, why? Because I want to get into SF 4 than brawl and if H-box is doing melee in the evening, then i'll sign up for that.

i just notice that megacon is far away and i probaly need a ride ^^:.
i'll be at florida gaming though.

so if i am late, don't be upset :p.

-peace-

Frames

DI
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GvTLq-CFwl8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GvTLq-CFwl8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

dam son i can embed video now where u at this is gonna make combo vids too pro now

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Adventure, son! I'm just kidding

Can't wait for this. HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PolMex23

Smash Champion
your bringing redhal, if not then who's tampa, that place doesn't exist
You kidding me? Lol you so funny dudez

i intended to not include you cuz you choke, srry oh and add xyz too
Seems like were taking the ******* level from Monk an multiplying it...

I think Monk right now is confused that his ******* level is getting reached/passed.

Im surprised, cuz i tried to reach an pass it and i did. Now your beating me.

Oh well

If LAde does come, I bet Me, Lade, Petey, Ed, and (empty for Lamugi or whoever)

Will beat your garbage "Orlando"

team of gay...

thats right, ima throw in money on diz **** an than use that money to pay your monkey *** off!!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
My amp is a like 4 feet tall and has 4 12'' speakers in the cabinet.

It's super loud, although we are still working on what settings allow for the greatist clarity.

I can probably bring it.

Top Bottom