• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Squirtle is the best. :] I want to get my Diddy Kong better. : D

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
just thought id give you a fair warning

i may tackle you at this tourney cause i havnt seen you in so long

real talk
Melee or brawl? Brawl wouldn't surprise me. The reason I tackled you last time was because every day like for 2 weeks before that tournament I played DXero's diddy over and over and over and over again until I had the matchup so burned into my brain that I just doesn't afraid of anything.

I hadn't played brawl in like 3 months and my first game back I beat that Lio guy so idk I think I might still be alright.

edit : and oh yeah can't wait.... sleep on my shoulder again soon babi? :D

i quit my job so im going to be going to mad tournaments until i run out of money but by then I should be at UCF so who cares lol

DRD

Smash Lord
hungrybox what are the arrangements for if the tournament goes into the night

are we all just going to stay up through the night and into the morning? or are you having everyone leave at a certain time

CO18

Smash Hero
Paired MMs for This.

Gotta MM Both My D3 and Ness for 5$. One set then the other right after so you should at least break evennnn

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
hungrybox what are the arrangements for if the tournament goes into the night

are we all just going to stay up through the night and into the morning? or are you having everyone leave at a certain time
we're doing all events into the night if we have to

but if EVERYONE REGISTERS AT THE ****ING DOOR then things will go much quicker.

Plus the SCOOP inlcudes pizza!

oh btw who needs housing?

So far i've got:

GA - 4/5 people
SFL - 5 people (?)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Finch i apologize for what happened a couple of days ago about the placing thing, yeah i know me and seibrik could have done better but we didnt that was our faults at being inexperienced, anyways i apologize for going off on you like that...your a pretty cool guy

Gindler

Smash Champion
Son you dont know about my ness.
Ness Ditto? Fair warning, ness ditto's are exceptionally lame and you feel no pride at all wehn you win, it's just sorta there.

BRING SETUPS + SCOOP IS STILL 25 DOLLARS AND EACH EVENT IS 5 DOLLARS INDIVIDUALLY + I CAN STILL HOUSE PEOPLE IF NEEDED

hyes
So it's 25 dollars for four 5 dollar tournaments? I'm confused

Oh, and I'm actually winning singles...

Finch

Smash Lord
Finch i apologize for what happened a couple of days ago about the placing thing, yeah i know me and seibrik could have done better but we didnt that was our faults at being inexperienced, anyways i apologize for going off on you like that...your a pretty cool guy
Thanks man. I don't think we've ever talked but you seem pretty cool as well so we should definitely become bffs at this tournament and play tons of friendlies in either game.

And I'm sorry for the crap I said about placings I just think Juan is **** in brawl.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I know what WATO really stands for

WATO
And
TNT
Own

Notice WATO is part of it's own acronym.,

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
they kill really really fast, and they are master of air and ground, for this team to be super effective, both people must have superior teamwork with one another...if me and fearless practiced enough together we'd be so **** hard to beat, olimar is extra gay in teams if he can survive

Top Bottom