• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
I really wanna see skrach vs queen in an iron man match, they both play a lot of characters

on a dif note ill do one vs u dark sonic, ill go fox, sheik, zelda, marth and ice climbers

AfroQT

Smash Master
If we do crews its.

Me, Seibrik, Chops, and iunno who else lol.

Im accepting all MM's btw, someone get at me.
Who wants to MM my MK?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i intended to not include you cuz you choke, srry oh and add xyz too
lol ok

when is the last time i choked in a crew battle?

and if you wanna talk singles, YOU are part of the reason ive choked the past two weeks anyway. But you know what, its fine. Next time you say you need help in a matchup, i'll let neroy learn the character for you instead of wasting my time with it

...****

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
alright my bad didnt mean to be an ******* about it, i asked you to help me with two matchups not to abandon diddy in friendlies, i didnt stop you from going diddy that was your choice, and you had the entire day of 6 hour friendlies to refresh your diddy but idk y u decided not to...you were playing g&w and stuff like that, i was going around doing friendlies and MMs, regardless gdx you play on and off alot thats why i always get mad when we team, so you do choke, just like i choke, it happens

be more consistent mainly in teams and ill be less of an *******, im not talking you down im just telling you the truth, i know you can do better i just dont understand why you choke, when you do...its usually at the wrong times

AfroQT

Smash Master
alright my bad didnt mean to be an ******* about it, i asked you to help me with two matchups not to abandon diddy in friendlies, i didnt stop you from going diddy that was your choice, and you had the entire day of 6 hour friendlies to refresh your diddy but idk y u decided not to...you were playing g&w and stuff like that, i was going around doing friendlies and MMs, regardless gdx you play on and off alot thats why i always get mad when we team, so you do choke, just like i choke, it happens

be more consistent mainly in teams and ill be less of an *******, im not talking you down im just telling you the truth, i know you can do better i just dont understand why you choke, when you do...its usually at the wrong times
you both choke.
Alot

You getting mad at him for choking is ridiculous.
Even worse is saying hes not gonna be on the crew?
WTF?

You do indeed need knocked off your throne. Your good, dont get me wrong. But your talking down to other players like your a god, when in reality, theres a ****load of player (in florida) that are alot better then you.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
my bad gdx, i apologize for being an *******, ill calm down...just still mad about COT4 teams...your alot better than what i just gave you credit for if you werent i wouldnt have teamed with you, i know your probably mad...i feel bad for saying those things, ill give you my spot on crews if you really wanted to do it that bad

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dont worry about it nick. i tend to drop stuff like this pretty quick from memory. its the reason why im usually in a good mood, even though i cuss alot

and i didnt play diddy cause of my own choice at the house. I wanted to give you more D3/MK practice, cause you needed the matchup practice really bad. You were so **** against D3/MK it was literally embarassing to watch. I mean, i didnt feel i needed any particular matchup that badly, so i didnt care at the time.

no beef though. im over this situation. dont care anymore. All i care about now is sticking to my two mains (diddy/GW) and getting to work on doing good in tourneys again. I been bad the past 2 weeks and it sucks

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
that he is, and okay i'll do everything i can to help you get better, no more insults...btw thanks afro for talking some sense into me, much brolove lol, anyways you need D3 and mk practice so i'll give it to you, you might think you dont but you do, and you'll rarely ever lose to mks or D3 anymore, hopefully

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Palm Coast Melee Crew (see sig) is willing to battle!

Need a 5th though unles it's 4 man.

edit : sig not working,

Fearless, Loto, Dxero, Poet
just thought id give you a fair warning

i may tackle you at this tourney cause i havnt seen you in so long

real talk

Top Bottom