• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I got fired last July, long story. :< Luckily I can not eat and save food money not spent, and I might sell some manga or something. Desperate for money. :(

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im gona be commin to this.

My car:

Me
Chops
Afro(if he can go)
Galeon
Maniacly Racist.

If afro doesnt go, i'll most likely team with galeon for brawl.

and.... Hbox, team for melee? >D

FlatSoda

Smash Champion

My car:

Me
Chops
Afro(if he can go)
Galeon
Maniacly Racist.

brik, it's not entirely important for me to go,
but if there happens to be an empty spot, let me know

also

i don't think it's maniacly racist.
more along the lines of maniac lyrasist, like lyricist.

ANYWAY YEAH, IF THERES A SPOT LET ME KNOW.
also, practice a free day?
you're the only one who lives near me :|

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i play falco in teams now, so its falco mk snake in teams, my falco is nasty and annoying in teams...me and chopz are taking teams, guess ill practice my other characters cuz double snake is horrible

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
you dont wanna do that, i play acorns ness all day, i've found so many ways to gay him...but if you wanna give me your money then sure...lmao...we need to do crews at this, mid tourney throughout the day

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
So uh...anyone up for some Ironman sets at this? An Ironman set is like a crew battle, but rather than having multiple members, the two players simply use multiple characters.

The 5 characters I'll be using are Marth, Falco, Roy, Young Link, and Pikachu (not necessarily in that order.)

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Iron man is where you do an entire series of 1 v 1 matches as if it were a 5 man crew battle. The 5 characters that each of you pick represent the 5 players that would be in your "crew." You then play out the matches as if they were a regular crew battle with or without counterpicks (except the winner can't switch characters)

It's really fun especially for people who are good with a lot of characters (which I am not, but I'll do it anyway)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

My car:

Me
Chops
Afro(if he can go)
Galeon
Maniacly Racist.

YAY!!! SEIBRIK!!!

sorry man i'm teaming with QDVS for melee, but i def wanna do a bunch of team friendlies
:D

Why is this named after me? Or did someone somehow come up with the same name as me even though i've done 1-20 of google and only found me >_>

I'm literally speechless right now. I had no ****ing idea. LOL

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I'll iron man! Fox, Falco, Falcon, Mario, Marth, Jiggs

I take your MM offer PolMex, but only small because I haven't played brawl in forreevveerr.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I'm literally speechless right now. I had no ****ing idea. LOL
One of my crew mates sent me a PM with the link and was like you know people in FL? Because while the two parts of my name arent unique the combination is. I can't believe someone else is actually using it lol.

Top Bottom