• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

skrach8

Smash Lord
hey instead of col bol, u should stick with dont blink, at least that way b!tches can pronounce it.

but in short u need to quit COMPLAINING!!

u feel me?

skrach8

Smash Lord
yo lamugi, ur girl is pretty hot, but u dont need to prove anything on the boards, most of these pricks still have there v card, not that there is anything wrong...... but.... well its kinda gay.

hey pasta boy, im talkin to u linguini, first of all u need to keep the mouth shut, but u get *****, so i wont say much.

chops........ does chops get b!tches?

lamugi, does ur girl friend have any friends. that arent younger then 18 lol..

they call me the pimp of the smash world!

One groupy at a time!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yo lamugi, ur girl is pretty hot, but u dont need to prove anything on the boards, most of these pricks still have there v card, not that there is anything wrong...... but.... well its kinda gay.

hey pasta boy, im talkin to u linguini, first of all u need to keep the mouth shut, but u get *****, so i wont say much.

chops........ does chops get b!tches?

lamugi, does ur girl friend have any friends. that arent younger then 18 lol..

they call me the pimp of the smash world!

One groupy at a time!
does skrach get hoes? what type of question is that son? u dissapoint me. if i was m2k then that would be a different story...

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
This is me, FlatSoda, part of your average family. I've got a dad, a mom, and a sister. There is Seibrik - we found him. And LambChops, he found us. Oh yeah, about our house - it moves, because we travel and play Smash all over the world. You see, my dad hosts this Smash Tournament, and my mom records it it. Okay, so we're not that average. And between you and me, something amazing happened... and now I can talk to animals. It's really cool, but totally secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

LIFE'S NEVER BEEN THE SAME.

Top Bottom