• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
seeing as those are the only characters low tiers can beat, everyone
my link is pretty good against fox falco sheik peach falcon ganon samus and any other jiggs besides hungrybox. I cant touch marth with any character though i dont understand marth. Besides that climbers, DK, mario bros are the only annoying ones for me to play. I dont know anything about other low tiers but my character does well against 90% of the roster.The top tiers that beat me consistently are being played by top lvl players iw ouldnt beat them even if i played falco.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
my link is pretty good against fox falco sheik peach falcon ganon samus and any other jiggs besides hungrybox. I cant touch marth with any character though i dont understand marth. Besides that climbers, DK, mario bros are the only annoying ones for me to play. I dont know anything about other low tiers but my character does well against 90% of the roster.The top tiers that beat me consistently are being played by top lvl players iw ouldnt beat them even if i played falco.
ARGH SHIEK IS HARD. :] Samus is fun tho. : D

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
what you fix?

and no, there probably won't be a SF4 tournament, but I encourage you guys to bring a copy of it, whoever has one.

Low-tier/Crews will only happen after all the events are finished.
There will be a SF4 tournament because I will be running the bracket.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
HBOX, don't know if anyone else agrees with this, but playing brawl for more than like 5 games ****s up my melee game. Can you make it melee doubles, melee singles, brawl doubles, brawl singles? If other ppl agree.

Vijin

Smash Ace
SF4 > Brawl and low tiers.

EDIT: I can bring a TV if I have space in my car. Depends on who all is going. And with that, I can bring a cube or (with Lobsters permission) an Xbox or PS3 for SF4.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Oh true?
Yea. YL pretty much destroys all of low and bottom tier, as well as most of mid tier(Except Samus and sometimes Pikachu).
Yo Zorro, we still gotta money match

**** Street Fighter 4.
Its great game guys. Don't get me wrong. But it officially releases today as in tOO ****ING eARLY fOR A ****ING tOURNAMENT.
Gotta at least wait a week after official release.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
yah we're doing melee then brawl

TO's - The main things I need help with:

-Making sure everyone registers at the door
-Moving furniture in the morning before people get here
-Someone fetching the Pizzas (I made reservations so we wont have to wait for a lot of pizza)
-Switching setups from melee to brawl at midday
-Bracket production (let me know where to put people)
-Announcing matches
-Making sure friendlies are only played upstairs (friendly-zone, most likely)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If all goes according to plan, I'll be bringing SF4 and running a bracket (even if it's only on one TV).

Like Vijin says:
SF4 > Brawl singles anyway

Also @ Seibrik: lol

Also it's pretty obvious that WATO5 will hold only as many events as there is time for, and that will be determined by the number of people who show up.

If 60+ people show up, you can bet that there wont be any low tiers or crews.

Also if there is Crews, TNT will probably win. (No other crew can handle us :):))

And also I still need a melee teammate. Get at me. Ryan would be nice :):).

AfroQT

Smash Master
I will announce matches.
SF4 tourney is pointless instead lets have a HD Remix tourney so i show people how g@y guile is.

AfroQT

Smash Master
If all goes according to plan, I'll be bringing SF4 and running a bracket (even if it's only on one TV).

Like Vijin says:
SF4 > Brawl singles anyway

Also @ Seibrik: lol

Also it's pretty obvious that WATO5 will hold only as many events as there is time for, and that will be determined by the number of people who show up.

If 60+ people show up, you can bet that there wont be any low tiers or crews.

Also if there is Crews, TNT will probably win. (No other crew can handle us :):))

And also I still need a melee teammate. Get at me. Ryan would be nice :):).
Lol i'll show you people that SF4 isnt as action packed (or fun) as you think. You should look up some matches on youtube of either japanese players or decent american players. Its very campy/patient...boring.

Psh if its brawl crews no one will beat the south crew (of course there will be only 3 of us, Me seibrik and chops, no idea who else is coming from the south)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
@ Hungrybox, make sure you keep your $2 door fee in place, at least for the people who don't buy the SCOOP package.

It will help pay for the massive rampaging all through your house that is sure to happen.

Vijin

Smash Ace
I will announce matches.
SF4 tourney is pointless instead lets have a HD Remix tourney so i show people how g@y guile is.
Oh sh*t what does Afro know about that HD Remix?! :bee:
I'm more accustomed to normal Turbo, but I've played a bit of Remix.
As for Street Fighter 4, I've never played it but am totally hype about it now... and besides, I'm sure I'll like it a hell of a lot more than I liked brawl.

Street Fighter is taking over!

AfroQT

Smash Master
Oh sh*t what does Afro know about that HD Remix?! :bee:
I'm more accustomed to normal Turbo, but I've played a bit of Remix.

Street Fighter is taking over!
I know how to play HD remix haha.
Of course im not super good, but i know the game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Can't wait and I want my doc to get better weeeeeeeee

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm here at school. :] And watching Awesome compilations on Newgrounds! : D lol

Top Bottom