• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

AfroQT

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKU4lrPvQcA&feature=channel_page while this guy isn't the best Ryu (pretty sure that title goes to Daigo) this vid at least shows a rushdown style of play is possible right now
Hm i see definitely seemed like a above average player.
Im just going off of what almost every other street fighter ended up turning into it.
Plus basing it off what i've seen thus far.

But that video does give hope for a rushdown style of play (with a shoto no less!)

Laijin

Smash Hero
If you guys are coming just for Street Fighter IV, I'm pretty sure your way better off going to the Gamestop tournies. Remember the brawl gamestop tournies? Well their doing the same thing with SFIV. Starts saturday.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Why would'nt CFL show up?
NFL. I have not seen those guys since I was in GA like 2 years ago. lol.
They might as well count as OOS since they rarely go to any FL tournies. But they, I'm referring to Green Mario, Rice, Ram and the rest of NFL.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I will try for top 5 in melee

I feel like theres gonna be alot of good people here..im excited

Metalphobia is back

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
So my gamestop said that they have street fighter 4 today, and I'm going to go get it asap!!!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
my WavDash album is going to be dropped today or tomorrow. with a re-recording of Until Sunrise and 6 other tracks. of course free download! Make sure you download a copy and show some support. :)

Maybe add it into some smash videos. ;)

I'll be DJ'ing soon around Florida.

:lick:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Music????????????? Ok me downloading to my iPOD! :]

AfroQT

Smash Master
I'll enter but i havent played it yet. Dont plan on playing it for awhile (still focusing on Smash, GG, Blazblue). Of course i'll play HDremix tho.

Top Bottom