• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
-Making sure friendlies are only played upstairs (friendly-zone, most likely)
i recommend you put all your **** away especially if random people come in
you never know if some kind of ****** like wii thief will return

ill come help in the morning
also tell people to bring their wiis cubes tvs and smash discs brawl/melee

ill bring my wii with brawl and my cube with melee maybe a tv i duno

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I watched the Finals of HD remix at Impact Clash between Justin Wong and someone else.

Justin Wong shot Sagat's low tiger shots over and over without moving, and the other player (a Zangief) kept jumping towards him (with no prevail)

It was less exciting than when I used to go pikachu and rob vs afro in grand finals over the summer.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm bringing my gamecube, melee, and memory card which is obviously included HAHAHA. I"M SO HYPER YESSSSS. :]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
WHY SO SERIOUS but no seriously I wouldn't do thats like the golden rule don't steal from me i wont steall from you mooch off me I'll mooch off you stuff like that. :] [/trying tobefunny]

AfroQT

Smash Master
I watched the Finals of HD remix at Impact Clash between Justin Wong and someone else.

Justin Wong shot Sagat's low tiger shots over and over without moving, and the other player (a Zangief) kept jumping towards him (with no prevail)

It was less exciting than when I used to go pikachu and rob vs afro in grand finals over the summer.
Im surprised a zangief got to the finals.
Thats what HD remix is about pretty much.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Just make sure you put everything away, and everyone label everything you bring.

Also be on the lookout for shady people.

edit: @ afro: The Zangief actually beat justin wong in winners finals, 3-2.

I think jwong ended up winning the grand finals though.

the point is, SF4 would be a lot more exciting than HDRemix

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ive seen alot of SFIV vids. i played it for a short period of time. i like how it looks/plays. the slower paced playstyle doesnt hinder my opinion about it.

me and Rx are gonna run a SFIV tourney during melee, and theres nothing anyone can do about it. I mean, i dont play melee, and with lunchtime, its gonna be like 4-5, possibly 6 hours before i'll get to play anything.

i mean, if you guys want Rx can hold a SFIV tourney on ps3 and maybe i can buy HD remix for 360 and hold a tourney for that afterwards, all during melee dubs/singles.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
now i work from 10-6 on this day. i will modt both tournies so i will just have to come after work to do maaaaaaad friendlies.

-hiro
i dont think youd miss brawl singles. heck, you might not miss brawl doubles if melee takes that long (which it has before)

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Just make sure you put everything away, and everyone label everything you bring.

Also be on the lookout for shady people.

edit: @ afro: The Zangief actually beat justin wong in winners finals, 3-2.

I think jwong ended up winning the grand finals though.

the point is, SF4 would be a lot more exciting than HDRemix
I'll bet the Zangief was a guy named Damdai. That guy is F'ing insane.

DRD

Smash Lord
Yeah, just make sure you write you name on everything you bring

and do inventory at regular intervals

I will, however, be stealing my wii wires back from rx

lol

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If you bring a TV, and a Wii+Brawl or Gamecube+Melee

AND you buy chicken wings for everybody

then your door fee will be over looked.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I'm not mad at him not playing Brawl. Just why drop Barlw?

I play:

Street Fighter (Alpha 3, III: Third Strike, and IV)
Vs. Capcom (Marvel 2, Tatsunoko)
Tekken (5, 5:DR, and 6 when that comes out)
KOF (2006, XI, and XII when that comes out)
SoulCalibur (2, 3, 4)
GGAC
Smash (64, Melee, Brawl)
and soon BlazBlue

You should fix your statement as he'd rather play just balanced games. I'd play any game and make it fun/good/balanced.

Action, don't quit on me.
oh ho ho guys wait a moment here ^^:. D-tour bud of course I am not quiting brawl, I just want to restore a hidden SF skill I been storing for years. And Lajin is right too. I mostly play PC games and but I also play other games AND still kick *** with Lucas <3. So relax guys ^^:...

Oh! and maybe we all should head to the Osceola County Fair next to get way High school on Saturday or Sunday...FREE RIDES man!!!...only for 20 bucks :p.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
oh ho ho guys wait a moment here ^^:. D-tour bud of course I am not quiting brawl, I just want to restore a hidden SF skill I been storing for years.
So that explains your sig.

Oh! and maybe we all should head to the Osceola County Fair next to get way High school on Saturday or Sunday...FREE RIDES man!!!...only for 20 bucks :p.
This shows how bad the economy is. FREE RIDES cost $20.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
So that explains your sig.

This shows how bad the economy is. FREE RIDES cost $20.
Yup...I sort of wanted to make it a mini-WATO Day but as H-box stated, a little late to announce it. Then there's people with homework :p...I should have seen this last month...sorry :/. I would plan it and everything.

PS: Gas is slowly rising again :/ 2 bucks and 1 penny D:.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Lol i'll show you people that SF4 isnt as action packed (or fun) as you think. You should look up some matches on youtube of either japanese players or decent american players. Its very campy/patient...boring.

Psh if its brawl crews no one will beat the south crew (of course there will be only 3 of us, Me seibrik and chops, no idea who else is coming from the south)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKU4lrPvQcA&feature=channel_page while this guy isn't the best Ryu (pretty sure that title goes to Daigo) this vid at least shows a rushdown style of play is possible right now

Top Bottom