• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Finch

Smash Lord
god ****it now I know why I gave up normal video games. I just wasted 6 hours playing SF4 and I have so much homework to do and it's not even that fun.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
EL FUERTE!!!!

I don't care if he is bottom tier,
he is the coolest character in the game.

Street Fighter IV rocks man

Edit: I've played this all day today and I love it. It's not SF3: Third Strike, but it's good nonetheless. I even got Zoro to like this game.

EL FUERTE!!!!

Vijin

Smash Ace
Got a taste of SF4 tonight, man this game is sick. I have to play it at A-L's place though sicne I don't have an Xbox myself.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Sagat, akuma, abel, and sakura are sure in my list of favorites to play now

too bad vega is in the lowest of the lowest in the japanese arcade tiers >_>
Supposedly he's really good against Sagat though, who is actually the best character as of now. That's what I've heard at least

Zoro

Smash Champion
I played this all day yesterday at school

I play captain falcon !

Bison son

my favorite character to watch is EL FUERTE everyone ellse is gay especially ken and blanka

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yo Guile is my fave but I wish I was better at that game. LOL Oh well we'll see yeah. YAY

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol I'll yell it too. EL FUERTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Supposedly he's really good against Sagat though, who is actually the best character as of now. That's what I've heard at least
Who? Abel?

That's what they're sayin on SRK right now.

Something about his roll beats Sagat's midrange game clean or something.

I DONT KNOW, IM TOO BUSY WAITING FOR STUFF LIKE MELTY BLOOD ACTRESS AGAIN.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
me and petey still plan to wreck with C. Viper. I havnt read about her though, so i dunno her standing in the tier list. but she looks fun, and the little bit i played her she was fun.

i should be getting a copy today. if not guaranteed tomorrow. im also gonna buy HD remix soon so i'll play with you dreadz ( i was gonna buy it yesterday, but the internet at my house isnt working. A tech from the cable company wont be able to come to my house until sunday so i cant buy/play it until then)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Can anyone who is knowledgeable about the SF4 tournament rules tell me about which characters are allowed in tournaments and if any (other than Seth) are banned...?

CO18

Smash Hero
I like ken and abel.

Also Im not sure if ill be able to make this cuz im sick as ****. Hopefully I get alot better by saturday.
Ima try my hardest to at least do doubles though.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Who? Abel?

That's what they're sayin on SRK right now.

Something about his roll beats Sagat's midrange game clean or something.

I DONT KNOW, IM TOO BUSY WAITING FOR STUFF LIKE MELTY BLOOD ACTRESS AGAIN.

yea it's abel, that was me and my roommate were thinking that might be the character to tackle against sagat's camp game. the QCF K roll. (can't be that worse than akuma, which btw... raging demon is so **** easy to input).

Top Bottom