• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/18/2007 GIGABITS - Last Smash of the Break

Zone

Smash Champion
Hey, me and my friends like to head there a day early. To save money Just wanted to ask if anyone minded housing 4 people? If not that's cool Hotel ftw? lol >.>;

Renth

Smash Hero
I do believe i'll come to this.... to make up for extremegay and make gigz my last FL tourn

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
WOW, BAD NEWS VERICZ, I WILL NOT BE SHOWING UP TO GIGS.
i was thinking about it and i gotz to get my priorities straight. also, i do need the money, so i am not going to call off. i mean, it is just a game and there IS like a freakin tourney every week. i'll be fine.

VERICZ LOOK FOR A TEAMMATE QUICK!!!!!. i might have to miss TS6 as well if my manager already put me down to work that saturday...peace

-hiroshi

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Louis / Joe - regular smashfest going down? Can I crash at your place Friday night?

vericz

Smash Champion
vericz needs a ride back to kissimmee after the tourney, hungrybox if you are still up for it think you can ask if I can ride back with you and my mom will get me from your place??

Chris said he would get me but if I can find another way he won't have to drive out there at night. ZORO'S NOT going either :( I'll be the lone WATO member :(

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
vericz needs a ride back to kissimmee after the tourney, hungrybox if you are still up for it think you can ask if I can ride back with you and my mom will get me from your place??

Chris said he would get me but if I can find another way he won't have to drive out there at night. ZORO'S NOT going either :( I'll be the lone WATO member :(
hey man i'm still up 4 it. I also need a ride over there because if not my mom will have to make 4 trips over again.
BTW, i might need a partner because i doubt luis's mom will let him go so,

Mathmaticz, son?

EDIT:
can chris take me there?!!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
if i could pick you up that means that i could go but seeing as im not going i think you know ur answer

but i would
im moving on saturday ma papi tol me not to make plans but i can pick eric up at night im just not going back to kissimee that late. So he can stay then ill take him in the mornin

kuyashi

Smash Rookie
I'm still not sure if i'm going or not, plan was we were going to tampa on sat my my mom left for tampa with my sis today so I'm still not sure I can tell you tommorrow. although if I do end up going i can probably give juan and eric a ride back, so I'll see what happens tommorrow. Oh and if kraft is coming to giga or is is at your house, jmanuel plz ask him to lend you his control mine is on its last hours.

-Luis

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Alright, I decided I can move in on Sunday. I'm coming to this now, should be awesome.

My last gigs before I move to Gainesville *tear* But I'll be back every month for more Orlando action.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Well, I entered doubles last time w/ Ares, so I'll do that again if he's down to team. Either way, I'm only staying until about 4. I have to get some last minute stuff ready.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Well, my partner decided he can't show up for doubles. Too bad for me :ohwell: So I'll just have to show up for friendlies and watch my buddies Raistlin and Dark Sonic own in teams.

I honestly don't like teaming w/ random people, but if there's anyone left w/o a teammate, I'll see if I change my mind.

vericz

Smash Champion
This giga had sooo many tvs yet so little ppl. A lot of people didn't show, it was basically SOS biweekly minus a few people and adding others such as hungrybox and random noobs. I didn't feel like hanging around for singles, I was too tired and honestly didn't feel like playing. See you guys next week at TS6 :)

I'm off to sleep now!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
i didnt get to stay for the whole thing. Barely any matches today

I did
really bad
GF carried me the whole time.
gonna quit smash till next week

xyz- rematch son rematch!
colbol n otru-Didnt help at all. Worst match ive ever played after
dark sonic n raistlin- this one. 6 stocked? dayum
nick- *****
michelle- is sick for it being her 2nd tourney
everyone else- is better than me

oh im moving tomorrow and i wanna start playing these nt guys more
If you guys are smashing tell me, i want in.

vericz

Smash Champion
You're going to get soo good if you smash with them more. I get a little better after playing them for just a couple hours. Anyways, my prediction for top 4: Colin, skrach, dop, phanna/QDVS. ;)

NOW I'm off to sleep :)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Results:

1 Colbol (big ****ing surprise, right?)
2 QDVS
3 Fenrir (not sure)
4 Dop
5 Skratch
6 Dark Sonic

TEAMS
1 Fenrir and Thomas
2 Skratch and Dop
3 QDVS's Team (i think)

I'm not too sure....

But anyways,

SHOUTOUHTS!!!!1

Uh

Vericz: U seemed bored until I showed yoda whos boss.
That one peach who I beat at corneria: Corneria sucks, man!
Renth: I can tell you hate jiggs
Luis: Man we didn't do so good in teams.....I might be teaming with
NICK: Ur nasty captain falcon should have beasted more, but w/e. TDS?
Hungrybox: U are the most improved player i have seen. Keep it up, man!
Skratch: Such a great marth......Whatever place you got, you deserved. Great stuff man. See you later.
otru: Nuff Said had too much to say
Colbol: groan
hardcore: ur link is beast!!
Darksonic: Eventually.......
WATO: didn't go
i mean.....
zoro: uhhh
Gigabits > x-tremeplay
xyz: i still can't believe i beat ur doc
Sheer Madness: All you need is DI
Fenrir: there's a reason ur still #1 on the seedings
Derf: Fun friendlies with me
Dop: I just......I just can't handle your apple I mean...peach
Guess who: fun talking with you
Rohins and Phanna: go good together like peanut butter and chocolate

I guess thats all.....

oh

BFG: ur ganon is fun to play

GIGS4LIFE

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I had lots of fun. Too bad I let down XYZ in teams. Next time will be better, especially since I live so close to Q now. Game on, friends.

Good Job to Colin, QDVS, and Derf!

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, glad I made singles.. I gave col bol a pretty good g&w run.. even though i killed myself :(
colin - gotta rematch sometime..
BFG - you're the next cash mooney! quit rolling lol
others - nice to play you.. i was kinda out of it just movin in and all.. im new to the area.. be up for smash any time.. hit me up on aim/yahoo at zorakbane

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, glad I made singles.. I gave col bol a pretty good g&w run.. even though i killed myself :(
colin - gotta rematch sometime..
BFG - you're the next cash mooney! quit rolling lol
others - nice to play you.. i was kinda out of it just movin in and all.. im new to the area.. be up for smash any time.. hit me up on aim/yahoo at zorakbane
Hmmm, alright, I have to go over the thing you taught me...BFG9 will be back at full power! muahhha...*Caugh and crash* nvm. But yes, I had ton of funs, lot of skill gain from the lots!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
1. Col bol
2. QDVS
3. Derf
4. Fenrir

Teams:

1. Fenrir, X ark
2. Skrach, Dop
3. QDVS, Derf

Not sure about anything else.

Top Bottom