• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/18/2007 GIGABITS - Last Smash of the Break

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
why would a parent buy their 11 year old kid an iphone? you better have saved someones life or do everything exactly that your parents tell you to do. even then.....

by the way i forgot to tell you noobs, we found out the sex of the baby and i'm having a girl, so no baby smash person beatin sheer madness ;(

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
yeah, we smashing, im coming over soon boi...peace

-hiroshi
****er beat me in Poker.....GRAWWWWFJOFFI:psycho::psycho::psycho:

uh, lets see.......
"NESS!"
no that's verizon.....
"LUIGI!"
subway......
"FALCO!"
mother****ing AT&T..........
"JIGGLYPUFF!"
The semen twister.....
"GAME!"
PIECE OF...............paper
"BOWSER!"
chic-fil-a brudds.......
"SAMUS!"
**** T-Mobile....
"MARIO!"
Alltell lol.......
"DK!"
****in.........like.......Whattaburger rofl
"SONIC!"
WHATTHAFUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKH!!!!!!!!!!!1

vericz

Smash Champion

uh, lets see.......
"NESS!"
no that's verizon.....
"LUIGI!"
subway......
"FALCO!"
"JIGGLYPUFF!"
The semen twister.....
"GAME!"
"BOWSER!"
chic-fil-a brudds.......
"SAMUS!"
**** T-Mobile....
"MARIO!"
Alltell lol.......
"DK!"
"SONIC!"
Don't understand that :confused:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th

uh, lets see.......
"NESS!"
no that's verizon.....
"LUIGI!"
subway......
"FALCO!"
"JIGGLYPUFF!"
The semen twister.....
"GAME!"
"BOWSER!"
chic-fil-a brudds.......
"SAMUS!"
**** T-Mobile....
"MARIO!"
Alltell lol.......
"DK!"
"SONIC!"
this is actually a pretty funny inside joke that you will never understand until you start chillin with hungry more, thats kid is too funny. I could barely play smash cuz i was laughing so hard...WTF!!!!! SONIC!!!!!! SHUT THE F.....RONT DOOR!!!!...OMG NESS IS VERIZON...lol...you guys will never understand...fvcking smashers...peace

-hiroshi

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I guess I won't ever understand useless spam...

On topic: I dunno yet if I'm coming to this and if I dom it may only be for one of the events...this is because my roommate moves in this day and I don't want to be at a smash tourney when he arrives!!!

:colorful:

hungrybox

Smash Legend
this is actually a pretty funny inside joke that you will never understand until you start chillin with hungry more, thats kid is too funny. I could barely play smash cuz i was laughing so hard...WTF!!!!! SONIC!!!!!! SHUT THE F.....RONT DOOR!!!!...OMG NESS IS VERIZON...lol...you guys will never understand...fvcking smashers...peace

-hiroshi
hehe yeah.....

I was supposed to have a smashfest today.

Huh.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Diegos babee will be a smash prodigy

Shell be rapin sheer madness by the age of 2

I kid sheer :)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
On topic: I dunno yet if I'm coming to this and if I dom it may only be for one of the events...this is because my roommate moves in this day and I don't want to be at a smash tourney when he arrives!!!
Queenie why are you trying to find reasons not to come? It really doesn't matter what time of the day you meet your roommate, since you're going to be living with him for the whole year!!

And I have no doubt that Diego's little girl will beat me at smash far before Diego ever does.

derf

Smash Ace

lol college n00b

Yeah I guess I won't ever understand useless spam...

what i didnt catch that

edit: also "box" is an archaic term for v@6ina. I don't know if you knew that, but its still somewhat common in literature (Stephen King uses it for instance). So, in effect, youre calling yourself "Hungry V@6ina" ...not sure if you knew this

In The ZONE

Smash Cadet
Skrach & Tru, we gotta get together this week and get my skills up for gigabits. The smashfest on the 10th was awesome, for more reasons than just the awesome games. Must be able to 4-stock tru by saturday!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow, i was scheduled to work this saturday so now my chances of coming are down to like 1%. i thought i had all saturdays off, and i talked with my gm, and he was like yeah yeah, but then the manager who does the schedule, put me on friday. im pretty screwed...peace

-hiroshi

hungrybox

Smash Legend
It's a nice feeling, the week of a Gigabits :). I feel like SUNSHINE, BABY!
Yeah BOI!!!!
wow, i was scheduled to work this saturday so now my chances of coming are down to like 1%. i thought i had all saturdays off, and i talked with my gm, and he was like yeah yeah, but then the manager who does the schedule, put me on friday. im pretty screwed...peace

-hiroshi
Do those mindgames on your boss.
i was looking at the schedule, and there isnt really anybody to switch with. im pretty screwed...peace

-hiroshi
NO!!!!!!
Ask Kermit the Frog to switch with you. He can make a burger like no tomorrow.

vericz

Smash Champion
Sucks you can't go Brian, now if danny decides he doesn't want to go like he usually does (I hope he goes) I will need a team mate. :( Anyone willing to team with me :ohwell: IF uuaa doesn't show up

Top Bottom