• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/18/2007 GIGABITS - Last Smash of the Break

derf

Smash Ace
hell yea q my # is 407 687 7437. im free all day tuesday. anyone else who wants to call me to smash feel free. but dont go too crazy guys

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Are there any vids?
Few and far between. I got most of teams, and very little of singles. I had a few videos from the biweekly, and I also got some good friendlies. I'll be picking through them as time goes on, but I had to head out before any of the beefy singles went down. Sorry.

F-0

Smash Apprentice
Vericz, SilverShadow is my name on YouTube, that was a joke. And hey landing falcon punches=sexiness and cheers.

In The ZONE

Smash Cadet
Sorry I couldn't make it guys, I had to leave for Kentucky earlier than anticipated. I really wanted to play but congrats to all that won and I had a really fun time at the smashfest at OTRU's the night before.

Phanna, thanks for the matches and you always help my samus get better every time we play. I was wondering if you could upload any videos that I might have been in, even if i lost I'd just like to see them, Thanks.

Top Bottom