• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/18/2007 GIGABITS - Last Smash of the Break

vericz

Smash Champion
Good job all, and yes I was bored. This giga disappointed me :ohwell: wasn't too happy that the only people that showed up were the ones from the fest but oh wellz. Didn't feel like joining singles so you guys got lucky :)

hungrybox- yoda was creeping me out, he was staring at everyone playing on those 2 tvs.
TNT- good junk guys, I bet if I played with you guys more I would win this junk :)
fenrir-good job, really didn't expect you and exarch to win teams, your seedings help you out sooooo much.
Chris-calm down guy, now that you have tnt to play you will be pro.
everyone else-ggs
Al- thanks for the ride guy!!

I finally got sleep for a tourney and I ended up being even more tired then I work the night before. It was weird. Maybe I was so bored cause my crew wasn't there, after chris left I kind of just sat around waiting to leave.

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
GGs to everyone, fun time in friendlies even if I failed in tourney. Shoutout time.

Rohins- Your Samus is too good, keep it up. Don't beat me on my counterpick anymore.
Rawn- Good Mario, though I should've had you at least the first match but oh well. Don't beat me on my counterpick and then use it on Boosley.
Nuff Said- Out of my league in teams, for now. Good ish.
Brave Little Toaster- Good matches, I'll have to friendly you guys when I have my regular teams partner next time.

GGs on friendlies to Dark Sonic, Phanna, Boosley, Bane, Guess Who, Renth, and the others who I can't think of right now since it's 3 in the friggin morning.

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
Only 35 players this time. Back to school a big factor, I'm sure the next one will be huge.

I have to check dates with other events we have going on but expect the september event to be announced asap. Septembers a busy month :D

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
tourney was boring imo.
TNT- i like how you guys did the thing with getting top 6 and stuff.
Angry-Lobster- I HATE YOU!!! you didn't even tell me you were coming... i felt like a fat ***** who got stood up at prom, then proceeded to get caked thrown at her from a random drive by.
a.k.a NOT STRAIGHT!
Rx- don't worry buddy, you didn't let me down, I know your fairly new at playing on a advanced level, I was expecting to lose to fenrir/xark and then to ride the loser's bracket train to the finals.. hahhaa! Na, but since you live right next to Q, im sure Q will be more than happy to show you some MOVES! and prep you to be a good smasher like him.
Q-nice tag, the xYz makes your power level rise to 9000!!!
hungrybox- yes you beat my doc, gj my other main was a better match for jiggs, I was impressed on how gay you used jiggs, but thats how you win with her. WATO practice i see.
Sheergayness-its a book bag, not a man purse....
everyone else....pooop.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
2nd Gigs in a row i've missed... I suck :(

Just wanna apologize to XYZ, didn't find out till last minute pretty much that we weren't going :(

Renth

Smash Hero
not bad, definately worth being my last FL tourn before i head back to PA
shout outzz laterz

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
Awesome tournament as always, sucks that the coast didn't show up this time though. I was looking forward to getting 4stocked by dguy. again.

Shoutouts

New guy: Just keep at it, you'll learn pretty quick if you play enough.
Cecil: Stop grabbing my nipples dammit
Team **** and Balls: We salute you for upholding the tradition.
Team ****ting Dicknipples: Have your team name ready when you register next time >P
Dguy and Eckyx: Shame you guys couldn't find a ride, that sucks.
Mcdonalds: Why do I keep eating your food? I must hate myself for some reason.

Looking forward to next month's tourny. I need to touch dark falchions hat again, absorb some of his power >P

F-0

Smash Apprentice
Hey Rohins, that Light Suit Samus Picture/Avatar is so kickass.Zoro thanks for the props, i can see that im making improvement now, i can stand up to the people @ gigs. I'm working on landing falcon punches, too. Hehe.

derf

Smash Ace
thanks for teaming q i think if we did it again wed do better, as we got better as the tourney went on.

also im in town till wednesday...so me/q/fenrir/n00bs should smash!!! yes?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I want to team with Colin atleast once before Brawl arrives. So I call him for one of the upcomming tourneys. But only if he wants to team with me. If you don't want to team with me Colin just tell me, I won't be upset because I know I suck.

vericz

Smash Champion
Trying to land falcon punches is dumb, don't even try just go for the knee, unless it's sleeping puff.

Who is shadow and did you leave that comment for me on youtube nick???

This tourney was boring :ohwell: I was falling asleep even after a nights rest

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Bane I'm pretty sure I'm teamin with a-l for next tourney, plus I really don't use falcon for doubles. Its a horrible team IMO.

Top Bottom