• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25 WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN..At Gametable!(Mineola, NY)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Jash plans on testing himself against the ultimate Toon Link slayer soon. I wonder if he can beat me when all the others, including himself, have been wrecked in the past.

LET'S GO.

So Fatal

Smash Master
dabuz why didn't you just wreck me game 3? you didn't, I beat you game 3, game 2 sure you sd but you tied it back almost instantly and still had a perfect chance at winning that game but no you didn't.. stop saying game 2 sd was the only reason I won the set, it's making me lose some respect for you every time I see it.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
If anyone remembers their low tier doubles placings, post it up and we will piece it together because as of right now we are speculating lol. **** Tio for crashing and ruining the simplicity of copying and pasting results =/

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
dabuz why didn't you just wreck me game 3? you didn't, I beat you game 3, game 2 sure you sd but you tied it back almost instantly and still had a perfect chance at winning that game but no you didn't.. stop saying game 2 sd was the only reason I won the set, it's making me lose some respect for you every time I see it.
game 2: yes, i tied it up, but what would of happened if i never had the sd, then i would of easily had the lead, i didn't wreck you game 3 though because of many stupid decisions on my part, and even you agreed that it was the only reason

edit: also, i was 43% when i got you to second stock on mine, meaning that, if you roughly translate it to being same knock back to snake from an olimar's attack, i was the equivalent of 70% damage to you when that happened

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
game 2: yes, i tied it up, but what would of happened if i never had the sd, then i would of easily had the lead, i didn't wreck you game 3 though because of many stupid decisions on my part, and even you agreed that it was the only reason
Ever heard of sarcasm?

So Fatal

Smash Master

edit: also, i was 43% when i got you to second stock on mine, meaning that, if you roughly translate it to being same knock back to snake from an olimar's attack, i was the equivalent of 70% damage to you when that happened
Dude you sd right when the game started. It could of gone either way... I played kinda dumb with the big lead so I woulda played smarter without ur sd so it really could of gone eitherway. and Yes. I was being sarcastic when I said i only beat you cause of the sd

Allied

Smash Master
Yo son fatal what you gotta worry about is your SD in our match son

oh wait

never happened

XD

:3

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Dude you sd right when the game started. It could of gone either way... I played kinda dumb with the big lead so I woulda played smarter without ur sd so it really could of gone eitherway. and Yes. I was being sarcastic when I said i only beat you cause of the sd
...you didn't really sound sarcastic...regardless, i guess we won't know what would of happened if i didn't SD...:(

edit: also, im not trying to say your a bad brawler by any means, your still absolutely amazing

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If anyone remembers their low tier doubles placings, post it up and we will piece it together because as of right now we are speculating lol. **** Tio for crashing and ruining the simplicity of copying and pasting results =/
1: Inui and Kai
2: NinjaLink and MalcolmM
3: Eli and JTails
4: Ryko and whoever his partner was

I don't remember the rest.

I remember beating Fatal and Riot, Snakeee and Shadow, Eli and JTails, and NinjaLink and MalcolmM. We didn't drop any sets.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
god who cares why someone won. who has more money in his wallet? oh wait fatal does. he 3-0d you dude its not like it matters if you won game 2 LOL

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Hippie-- wait, what? What do you mean outside I looked like I'd act ******** on the internet? Lol, I was messing around with you in the venue at first for fun, if that's what you mean. I have no idea what you meant by that comment.

Also, I don't even PLAY Mario. I had practiced my Ike all week and never used Mario at all, then it turned out I have a ridiculously good pocket Mario. I had no idea what I was doing in the ditto, lol. I like that character a lot, though.
lol. Sorry if you misunderstood it, hard to explain.. actually just forget about what l said. Your cool and out-played me anyways xD. And your voice was **** for teh tourney. And the mario ditto is fun and dumb same time imo lol.

I am happy about this tournament result ONLY because I didn't lose to 2 Metaknights as usual. Now I can actually say "Hmmm Ok I should improve on this" instead of saying "OMG WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO FIGHT METAKNIGHT!?!?". So yea I feel happy that i didn't lose to MK for this tournament and I can actually focus on getting better :). I was watching Hippie play in Low Tier singles and decided to pick up Mario, good inspiration dude lol. Oh and ONE MOOOOORE ting, I <3 Toon Link, just for everyones information.:laugh:
Yeayuhzzzzzzz definitely gotta see that Mario in action.. no bull.. it was just you watching me and Ryko's.. l started feeling that morale support every time I took a peek from your facial expression from watching our matchs.. it felt as if l need to impress someone.. esp someone with your skill haha. I guess that's why I felt like I put into that work for that comeback in game 2 and game 3 def ;) But Ryko is obv better then me, l just had to play gay -_-.

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
I...didn't know? I have an extremely good Snake. I am highly experienced against Olimar due to being in the same crew as BlackWaltz and having the honor of playing with AndyG, Atomsk, Pyronic~Star, RichBrown, Dabuz, and other very good Olimars in their primes. I feel that Snake wins because I am good at getting around Olimar's grabs. I just move in intelligently and don't get repetitive. I use airdodge cross-ups, randomly fall down after one jump or two, fall down with a grenade and just purposely get hit since damage trades benefit Snake, etc. It's not hard.

Snake ONLY loses to Dedede. Olimar is a very hard character to learn how to fight, but once you learn it, you'll see what I mean.

The first match was on Smashville.
Okay. Thanks for that intake on the match up inui. I will be using those mentioned things. You made me change my views on the match up. I was worried because of dabuz beating ally. Nvm anymore. lol wifi. Guess im back to going all snake :-D

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Yeayuhzzzzzzz definitely gotta see that Mario in action.. no bull.. it was just you watching me and Ryko's.. l started feeling that morale support every time I took a peek from your facial expression from watching our matchs.. it felt as if l need to impress someone.. esp someone with your skill haha. I guess that's why I felt like I put into that work for that comeback in game 2 and game 3 def ;) But Ryko is obv better then me, l just had to play gay -_-.
Win's a win dude. Trust me, if I were annoyed at the loss whatsoever you'd have seen it in my face if I didnt outrightly say something, I'm that kind of guy (maybe not saturday I dunno, I was in a weird happy mood even when I lost so it was all good). You won fair and square, if someone loses to camping or someone playing "gay" then they lost to a superior playstyle that got the job done. I deal with last stock fireball happy marios all the time, it was on me for screwing up on frame disadvantage and leaving myself open for that down smash. It was down to the wire anyway, no worries :p

My LT dubs partner was coontail. All things considered (our first round loss to some hilarious **** despite having the win in the bag) I was surprised we did so well for our first time teaming at all, we got like 2-3 friendlies in at the start of the day but we had never played together before so it was pretty cool to see it kind of develop on the fly.

7 pages late but...

Shoutout time!

This is the last tournament I'll be able to attend in the NY/NJ area for probably half a year if not longer so it was fun to just drop by and see so many faces.

Atomsk - Thanks for the talk and the friendlies, it was nice to get some serious advice from you.
KSizzle - Rofl I get this feeling every time I talk to you that you're like "Why is this mother ****er bothering me" but it's all good you've always been a smiling face and an all around nice guy.
Shadow - If you beat rookie we got a curb with your name on it. Super duper serious. Okay, not serious at all.
Ninja Link - Steve?!?!?
Vex Kasrani - Have you seen his bowser?
Jash - Go figure a day after we start a convo on FB we run into eachother at some tourney. Good seeing you again man, the conversations outside were amazingly funny.
Doom - Money match me son! Good stuff man, I see you hitting 9 all over the place, move up that one step man.
Snakeee - I think I saw you once all day and it was playing Nu downstairs.
Malcolm - Malcolm's Guide to Ike Matchups, 100000% True and Irrefutable: "Ike vs ANY character in the game, assuming Ike should have a disadvantage, is automatically 50/50 if your opponent is dumb."
Izumi - Jiggly was holding it down in doubles man, **** was rough.
Minty - Asian reflexes is some nasty ****. Swing at me more though.
Pat G - I upped those matches, I think you saw though.
JTails - I'll beat your ness eventually, wtf.
Problem - You know too many characters. Snake dittos are hilarious, don't hate.
Teevee - 8===D
Lactose - Good work moving up man.
ShadowLink - Learn more falco.
PGN - You hate cheese, that's pretty much what I gathered from saturday lol.
Allied - This guy right here is one funny mother ****er. Nice getting to meet you man, you're a cool guy.
KirinBlaze - The DI of a thousand gods. Nice playing you even if only in doubles, amazing set. I'm sad we forgot to save them like shadowlink told us to.
Cyber - Don't get Fsmashed as much.
Drk Pch - Chin up man, listen to what jash said.
Will - Sorry for bustin your chops.
PD - *plays duck hunt music*
Arrancar -

Adumbrodeus - Nice running into you in person matt.
Bloodcross - I know you think people were egging you on but from one guy who tends to lean on the side of anger to another, you just gotta tone it down a bit. Itll go a long way, good set, thanks for the compliment.
Skip - YA TOO CLOSE MON
Ryko - You suck!
Clai - I have those replays but youre gonna need to gibe me a way to send you the video or replay files, either way.
Knightmare - Nice running into you.
Skik - If this guy was here why the hell did I get ****** in LT singles >|
ChaosMarth - "If you sucked at melee, and you suck at brawl, you play...."
Rhyme - Harass my aether more, thanks. Was a real eye opener, your samus is some beastly ****.
Cheese - Dont throw that controller. If you plan on it, take mine and lemme use the good one.
X-0 - :( Dont get fsmashed.

Kai - Hearing you say the can mad tuna line in person made my day.
Inui - Okay I'm not leaving the tri-state area until we do ike dittos.
CoonTail - Top 8 in 2 events , good work man.
Hippie - Good set, sad I couldnt hold it out lol. Nice spike in game 3 though.
Blackanese - BOWFLEX, 30 minutes a day 3 times a week.

Rookie - All that money just to not do an event, rough deal man. Playing jash that long was definitely worth the cost though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Okay. Thanks for that intake on the match up inui. I will be using those mentioned things. You made me change my views on the match up. I was worried because of dabuz beating ally. Nvm anymore. lol wifi. Guess im back to going all snake :-D
roflmao

I talked to Ally about that in person (I see that guy a lot because we both travel to almost every major) and he said he didn't give a crap about it and was super tired when he had to play.

Also, an even bigger point, IT'S WI-FI. Wi-Fi kids can be good and all that jazz, but Ally would most likely own Dabuz if they fought IRL when Ally cares and is awake.

Snake does just fine against Olimar. Once you learn how to get in on him consistently with good mix-ups, you'll beat them all the time.

But he already played Dojo >_> infact I think Dojo did beat all of us already so :p
I've ***** them all just as hard, so...whatever.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Man oh man... First you gotta get half as good as Izumi before you can talk of being a true good Toon Link main. Keep hitting up them tournaments and steal stuff off of Izumi and Jash and you'll get better.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lmao nah dude. ryko ur mad chill. i dont think that about anyone. the only time people see me annoyed is probly when i lose lol but that isnt a big deal. plus u got more respect in my book. u uploaded the vid of you ****** patg. that vid was amazing

Allied

Smash Master
Ryko your too good =D

make it to more tournaments son

I'll talk about brawl+ all day

"Yo who combos with link son honestly!"

Allied

Smash Master
Ryko your too good =D

make it to more tournaments son

I'll talk about brawl+ all day

"Yo who combos with link son honestly!"

So Fatal

Smash Master
if anyone has an videos of me post them plz <3

i think some guy recorded the set with me and NL.. i would like that if you have it.

can sumone upload the results? and can has regional medalz

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Alright so I am uploading the results to AiB now, I just wanted to validate that the top three ranked teams for Low Tiers were correct. Now that I have assured that, they will be uploaded shortly =)

Edit: Correction, as soon as PD signs onto aim I can send him the Tio file, since he was the one that created the tournament thread on AiB. Then, the full results will be uploaded.

Top Bottom