• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25 WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN..At Gametable!(Mineola, NY)

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Alright here are the full results guys, sorry to keep you waiting. I kind of just woke up about an hour ago lmao. I'm really pleased that we able to get both doubles and singles done, and yes Doom, thank you for being able to project your voice amazingly ;p Mad fun times and next time.... we are definitely dropping one of the low tier tournies at the very least, most likely low tier doubles but give us some input on that and let us know what you guys would prefer.

Brawl Singles

1: Atomsk (King Dedede, Ice Climbers) ($291.50)
2: Fatal (Snake) ($132.50)
3: KSizzle (Metaknight) ($53.00)
4: Shadow (Metaknight) ($26.50)
5: Ninja Link (Diddy Kong, everyone else? lol) ($13.25)
5: Dabuz (Olimar) ($13.25)
7: Vex Kasrani (Bowser)
7: Jash (Toon Link)
9: Doom (Metaknight)
9: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus, Sheik)
9: Malcolm (Wario, Sonic)
9: Izumi (Metaknight)
13: Mike G (Game and Watch)
13: Minty (Marth, King Dedede, Snake)
13: Pat G (Zero Suit Samus, Lucario)
13: JTails (Donkey Kong, Marth)
17: Problem
17: GWAllDay
17: Teevee
17: Lactose
17: ShadowLink
17: PGN
17: Allied
17: KirinBlaze (Mario, Link)
25: Cyber (Sonic)
25: M4ge
25: Drk Pch (Peach)
25: Dosis
25: Will (Donkey Kong, Game and Watch)
25: PD
25: Owna
25: Arrancar
33: MastxxPkmn
33: Nuke
33: Adumbrodeus
33: Bloodcross
33: MBlaze
33: Vanek
33: Skip
33: Ryko
33: Clai (Ganondorf)
33: Knightmare
33: Skik
33: Mario-Sonic
33: ChaosMarth (Marth)
33: Rhyme
33: Cheese (Ice Climbers)
33: Slowpoketales
49: Dcold
49: Matt G
49: X-0
49: Waldo
49: Sasook

Brawl Doubles

1: Atomsk + Inui (King Dedede + Metaknight) ($252.00)
2: Malcolm + Ninjalink (Wario + R.O.B./Snake/Pikachu/etc) ($126.00)
3: KSizzle + Doom (Metaknight+ Metaknight) ($42.00)
4: Minty + Will (Marth + Donkey Kong)
5: MikeG + Dabuz (Game and Watch + Olimar)
5: Izumi + Vex
7: Fatal + Teevee
7: Shadow + Snakeee
9: Drk. Pch + PGN
9: Allied + Jash
9: Projo + JTails
9: Andrew Pane + Brandon
13: Ownasaurus + Cheese
13: Blackanese + Pat G
13: ChaosMarth + M4ge
13: Eli + X-0
17: KirinBlaze + PD
17: Pch Kid + Riot
17: Hippiedude + Locuan
17: Nuke + Shadowlink
17: Lactose + Arrancar

Low Tier Singles

1: Kai (Sonic) ($115.50)
2: NinjaLink (Ike, Zelda, Jigglypuff, Lucas) ($33.00)
3: Inui (Ike) ($16.50)
4: Snakeee (Zelda)
5: JTails (Ness/Lucas/Zelda)
5: Atomsk (Lucas)
7: CoonTail (Pokemon Trainer)
7: Kirin (Link, Mario)
9: Rhyme (Samus)
9: Doom (Ike, Mario, Zelda, Yoshi, Ness)
9: Vex
9: Hippie (Mario)
13: Izumi
13: Skip
13: Shadow
13: Ryko (Ike)
17: X-0
17: Cheese
17: Pentasalia (Ike)
17: Blackanese
17: Problem
17: Bloodcross
17: Cyber
17: Will (Ike)
25: Malcolm
25: Lactose
25: M4ge
25: ShadowLink
25: Sasook
25: Vanek
33: Adumbrodeus
33: Bison
33: PGN

Low Tier Doubles

1: Inui + Kai
2: Ninja Link + Malcolm
3: Eli + JTails

full results coming soon

Controller Tournament

1: Cheese (Ice Climbers)
2: X-0
3: Vanek
4: Waldo
5: Nuke
5: dcold
7: skik
7: skip
9: Mariosonic
9: matt g
9: Sasook
9: Mastrpkmn

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I used exclusively ICs. Shoutouts coming.

1: Atomsk - too good. seriously.
2: Fatal - my gawd, why do i do so well against you and lose to a lot of other people? Epic MMs and stuff.
5: Ninja Link - Hi.
5: Dabuz - Hi.
9: Doom - Get CG'd for once, thanks.
9: Malcolm - talk to me about SNES
9: Izumi - I'm sorry :(
17: Teevee - Teeveeeeeeeee
17: KirinBlaze - I hate you in the best way ever.
25: Drk Pch - Hi.
25: Will - Good stuff on the tourney
25: PD - see above
25: Arrancar - Hi.
33: Vanek - Getting better
33: Skip - Hi.
33: Ryko - Still alive.
33: Cheese - L2win
49: X-0 - Fun set.

Ownasaurus - God was I off. My bad.
Inui - Hilarious.

Jtails

Smash Lord
hey switch my name on low tier singles. you changed my name to ryko. and im there like twice for some reason lol.

good tournament overall.

shouts to sticky controls, laggy tv's,mk,eli,projo, and everyone else. lol i just woke up. **** li made me get home at 3am!

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Soooo I realized after co-hosting my first big turnout tournament why hosts don't usually enter. No johns but all that running around back and forth can make someone crazy lol. Keep the characters coming, I want to fill in this entire list if possible =)

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
ehh i went with ike in LT singles
i did alright

i got paired with NinjaLInk on round 2 tho ;/ lol
oh well,i tried my best D:

wish i coulda stayed for reg singles

lol yea,the heat kinda drained out all my energy x_x
i was just loafing around most of times not brawling lol
can't really blame anyone for the heat tho

tourney was okay..i think the 1$ pizza is what brought it back up :laugh:
wow on managing to finish it though,it looked like there was ALOT to be done
great job to the hosters

there did seem to be a lot of friendlys going on instead of tourney matches though ;/
especially downstairs lol

and good games to everyone i faced,i had some real intense games with some of you xD
forgot most of the people's names except Ninjalink,skip,Minty, and Manly lol

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
1: Atomsk - Agrees Bowser is a good character and better then GnW
2: Fatal - Don't like the bowser plushie on the top of the TV :(
3: KSizzle - This guy loves hugging the panda.
4: Shadow - I really wish I gave you a better set, I was completely off my game when we had to play, no johns though :)
5: Ninja Link - Pikachu :/, good set regardless, the matches were fun.
7: Vex Kasrani - Top 8 with Bowser, woooooooo
7: Jash - Bowser vs Toon Link at WORST is 6:4 TL favor! :chuckle:
9: Doom - Bowsertoogood
9: Malcolm - :( Less sonic makes me sad, but its good to see you want to play characters that have a much better chance at success, teach me sonic :bee:
9: Izumi - Daaaaave E!
13: Mike G - had a very nice set, had to put the bowser plushie on the TV for that rainbow match.
13: Minty - My wifi buddy, finally got to meet you and very glad I did so.
17: Teevee - More ROB please :laugh:
17: PGN - Matchups are important to know, atleast now you'll know how to fight wario better next time, also GnW is mid tier ;)
17: Allied - Too cool, can't wait to see you at no maps!
17: KirinBlaze - Grrr, next time I'll better represent myself in low tiers, nice job giving my bowser a beat down though, no johns :)
33: Clai - We didn't get to do the Ganon challenge :/
33: Rhyme - love the Samus
33: Slowpoketales - Keep going to more tournaments

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I didn't use Ganondorf at all in low tiers, sadly. My first opponent was a Lucas, and that character beats Ganondorf 100/0. I then had to fight Rhyme, Snakeee, and NinjaLink, and those guys are too good to lose to the worst character in fighting game history.

I had so much fun NOT entering singles. Low tiers satisfied me enough, and I got to watch my little bro own everyone in singles and get that Saffy cash, lol.

Shoutouts!

Atomsk: I played super good in doubles in winners finals and then terrible in grand finals, lol. Sorry about that. You were playing like a God so we ***** anyways. Good stuff winning singles. Step up your low tiers. I'll train you in the art of low tiers. Come to my college and play the low tier mains there more, haha.

Kai: We should be static low tier doubles partners. I knew it was a good idea to forfeit to you. You had a better shot against NinjaLink, and you won. Great job.

Izumi: Thanks for driving us. You did pretty well at this event.

Vex: Step up that low tier game! 7th/64ish in normal singles with Bowser, but 9th/32ish in low tier singles? That makes no sense!

Dabuz: I love how you tried to taunt me into money matching you when I clearly did not feel like playing. "Oh, of course you'd back out." How much did you win at this tournament? $12? I won close to $250, haha. That's called "overall" skill right there. You know, being really good with many characters and good in doubles.

NinjaLink: Owned me hard in low tier singles, got owned by me in teams. I wonder when this will ever change. Probably when I care about singles again and you get more beastly at doubles. You should use Diddy Kong more in doubles. You're smart with him. You're definitely better than ADHD in doubles.

MalcolmM: You could have done better in singles. Nice job in teams. You're too fun.

ksizzle: Calm down, buddy. Step up your teams game. I'll train you more in doubles and you can help me against Snake!

Fatal: I thought you were amazing for a while now. Thanks for coming down here and proving it. #2 Snake? Entirely possible.

Rhyme: We always fight in low tiers...and too early. Good fight game two. I think you were pretty off most of the day.

Doom: You looked great in doubles.

Snakeee: ***** me game one, then got owned twice. I thought maybe you got better at fighting Ike but then you squandered... You'll beat your brother eventually.

Shadow: You should learn how to team well with your brother again.

PD, Kirin, Will, etc.: Good tournament. You managed well considering how mediocre the venue was.

Anyone I missed: Nice games, ggs, etc.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Shoutouts later, if this venue is like this again I'm not coming, provided I ever play again. This **** made me physically ill on many different levels.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Fun tourney, good stuff finishing =). Lol @ the drama about what to drop, was hilarious.

Shout outs.

Atomsk: nice hat
Fatal: lol ur snake is a monster, i dont know how darc manages to beat you with marth
Ksizzle: nice matches
Dabuz: lololol
Vex Kasrani: yay pandas XD. nice meetin you irl. wifi buddies!
Snakeee: ggs in our set, ima get you one day.
Malcolm: LOL we didnt play in singles for once, wtf?
Mike G: lolol
Pat G: hi
Teevee: the one time we meet irl, we dont play. fail. lols
Lactose:DAPHNE
PGN: dude i was laughing my *** off, XDDDD" DAFF NEH! lol at ur sets with cheese
Allied: my kirby is god
KirinBlaze: hi
Cyber: hi
Drk Pch: we still havent played irl. fail.
Dosis: fun games
Will: DUDE. rapeee in doubles man. was awesome lol. thanks a ton for the ride home =)
PD: ily.
Arrancar: ggs in friendliez
MBlaze: dont worry about it
Skip: falcon dittos too fun
Clai: ur ganon, its amazing.
****: good **** in LT singles and against snakeee

Sorry if i forgot anybody, GGs to all I played

Vinnie

Smash Master
Shoutouts

First, tournament highlights.

My tournament highlights

-Low tiers isn't my thing.

-Tried to help out a bit with the tourney :D

-Dark.pch carried me in doubles. I overestimated myself in doubles.... I'm definitely the only Game and Watch on the planet that does better in singles <_<... thanks for teaming Dark.pch, sorry I was such a dissappointment.

-Last minute half-a$$ed seeding screwed me over. Had to play Dabuz 2nd round.

-My game and watch got ***** by malcom round 1.... then my Peach did mad good

-Cheese is bad.

-Lactose is a rising player. Watch out for him.

-My Ganon, outside of low tiers, did good out of nowhere.... except I thought I had the
snake matchup down, I guess not...

-DAPHNE!!!

-17 / like 50ish I think... sigh. I hope I get properly seeded next time.

-I got to moneymatch like less than half the people I wanted, but whatever.

-DAPHNE

-Fun hanging out with some smashers, I owe Coontail and Lactose both a lot of $ ._. my mom's a ***** and wouldn't lend me money -_-

And now shoutouts.

4: Shadow (Metaknight) - Fun friendlies before our doubles match lol. Nana's a ***** LOL GGs in doubles.
5: Ninja Link (Diddy Kong, everyone else? lol) - I saw your Zelda.... I was like @_@
5: Dabuz (Olimar) - GGs, I'll have enough confidence in my Peach to use her next time >.<
7: Vex Kasrani (Bowser) - I love your hoodie xD amazing bowser, wish I got to play you.
7: Jash (Toon Link) - Fun hangin with you
9: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus, Sheik) - GGs in doubles.
9: Malcolm (Wario, Sonic) - My Peach did so much better than my GnW against you <_< but still, AMAZING Wario @_@ btw LOL @ bomb
9: Izumi (Metaknight) - You're welcome. LOL
13: Mike G (Game and Watch) - Teach me to be good in doubles with GnW >_>
13: Minty (Marth, King Dedede, Snake) - DAPHNE. Idk y you laugh so hard at my jokes o_o it's good that we have inside jokes LOL ummm good seeing you and ****, good stuff in both events, hope to see you again :D
13: Pat G (Zero Suit Samus, Lucario) - Finally placing offline :D hope to see you around more offline. And GGs in low tier doubles, sorry I failed so hard... lol I couldn't use my low tier main in doubles since... Ganon just gets tossed around in doubles.
13: JTails -GGs in doubles
17: Lactose -Good ****, you keep placing better and better each time. All with Peach, too!
17: KirinBlaze (Mario, Link) - All hail Lord Kirinblaze @_@ good stuff, all with Mario and Link.
25: Cyber (Sonic) -You're really good, I've been watching you play.
25: Drk Pch (Peach) -I'm sorry I was such a letdown in doubles. I'm gonna stop entering doubles. I can fully admit that you carried me in doubles, I just overestimated myself in doubles, considering the fact that I main GnW... but fun games, friendlies, awesome person.
25: Dosis - Fun friendlies
25: Will (Donkey Kong, Game and Watch) -Great tourney. It wasn't ran that great time-wise, but I still had a great time.
25: PD -Great tourney. It wasn't ran that great time-wise, but I still had a great time. Also, GGs in singles, and doubles too :)
25: Owna - GGs in doubles
25: Arrancar - Nice seeing you again.
33: MastxxPkmn - Such a coincendince, nice seeing you again.
33: Nuke - GGs in doubles
33: Bloodcross - Hey. Nice seeing you offline :)
33: MBlaze - Don't let this put you down, we all have bad tourneys. :)
33: Skip - #1 FAVORITE SMASHER
33: Ryko - Best ike ever.
33: Clai (Ganondorf) -GWARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (ganon noise) fun *** ganon dittos.
33: Knightmare - Nice seeing you.
33: ChaosMarth (Marth) - Fun talking to you
33: Rhyme- Best samus ebar.
33: Cheese (Ice Climbers) Unban me >:O
49: X-0 - Nice seeing you.
49: Sasook - GGs in low tier doubles

7: CoonTail (Pokemon Trainer) - Thanks for the ride, and waiting for me. I had a great time, and good stuff in low tiers. Enter regular events next time though :/
17: Pentasalia (Ike) - AMAZING games in low tier, I'll get you next time >.<
17: Blackanese - Never side-betting with you again >.< good seeing you
Dario - I hope you had a good time and learned a bit. You should definitely enter next time.
mintyflesh said:
PGN: dude i was laughing my *** off, XDDDD" DAFF NEH! lol at ur sets with cheese
lol at my sets with cheese.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
1: Atomsk (King Dedede, Ice Climbers) ($291.50) - Great seeing you again and job well done in all your events. I had fun playing your Lucas in Low Tiers.
2: Fatal (Snake, Metaknight) ($132.50) - That set with Dabuz was amazing. I'm so glad you beat him too. Amazing job.
3: KSizzle (Metaknight) ($53.00) - Most underrated play? I think so. This kids quite good.
4: Shadow (Metaknight) ($26.50) - Great seeing you again and fun Low Tier set. : )
5: Ninja Link (Diddy Kong, everyone else? lol) ($13.25) - Fun singles set, even though some strange things happened game 1. xD
5: Dabuz (Olimar) ($13.25) - Roll/Airdodge moar plz.
7: Vex Kasrani (Bowser) - You're Bowser is seriously amazing. The Low Tier set we had was probably one of the best I played all day.
7: Jash (Toon Link) - This kids too good. I got to watch his Toon Link **** all over kids in friendlies. Can't wait to see you again. : )
9: Doom (Metaknight) - You're a pretty cool guy. ;D
9: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus, Sheik) - Your Shiek got really good. o__o;
9: Malcolm (Wario, Sonic) - Gamma Crush. Make it to the train station alright? lol
9: Izumi (Metaknight) - He used Toon Link too. o: Figures I can beat your Meta Knight and not your Toon Link. xD Great games.
13: Mike G (Game and Watch) - D: Didn't do as well as I thought you were going to do.
13: Minty (Marth, King Dedede, Snake) - What is this? Characters other then Marth?
13: Pat G (Zero Suit Samus, Lucario) - I heard a lot of good things about you.
17: PGN - Nice seeing you again. : D
17: Allied - Good seeing you again, nice stuff in teams.
17: KirinBlaze (Mario, Link) - :)
25: M4ge - Great seeing you again. Don't get discouraged. xD
25: Will (Donkey Kong, Game and Watch) - Pick up GnW for teams. D:
25: PD - This mother ****er went and hosted GameTable. Good ****.
25: Arrancar - Nice meeting you dude. You're an awesome guy and I really had fun playing you.
33: MBlaze - Stop yo venue johning already. D:< Don't quit. D:
33: Ryko - Awesome stuff in LT Doubles. You're Ike is amazing.
33: Clai (Ganondorf) - Ganondorf? You sir are quite amazing.
33: ChaosMarth (Marth) - Nice meeting you. You're a pretty cool dude. : D
33: Cheese (Ice Climbers) - Great set. The LiveStream seemed to like it. xD
49: X-0 - What is this I don't even..
49: Sasook - I'm glad I finally got to meet you in person. Hope you had a fun time hanging with Mage and I and hope you enjoyed your first tournament. : D

Inui - Good job in teams. That DDD Uthrow to your Fsmash was too funny though. xD
Hippie - We did great in LT Doubles. <3 We should team for **** more often.
Kai - I had a great time playing you in LT Singles. You're Sonic is amazing.
CoonTail - Nice to meet you too. My DI is pretty good. xD

It was great seeing everyone again. Let's do it again soon. : D

slowpoketales

Smash Rookie
Woohoo I did better than last time < . <; at least im improving, I'll shoutout to everyone I played if I remember their names

Minty-played a few friendlies got ***** x_x was fun though
Manly- weird dude, you would play a lot better if you spent less time taunting during a match xD
GWallday- I'm pretty sure you were the meta-knight that I was playing friendlies with and then we did doubles with Problem and Penta. For all of those guys gg's that was fun. Ike and DK is a horrible team though sorry penta lol
Arrancar- GG's we played a friendly and then the tourney match, next time we'll play on a no lag TV, I probably still would have lost but at least not as bad as I was doing lol
Mario Sonic-GG's we had, try not to illusion as much with fox, its really predictable
Vex- Thanks for being so helpful I had fun, congrats on getting so far :)
Locuan- GG's in the beginning, from puerto rico! I thought that was cool, have you ever seen anyone named Fox Expert at tourneys ? I play him online and was wondering lol
Blackanese(i think this was you)- lol nice money match with bowser sorry I paid in quarters xD

And to the guys i played Blazblue with I was the guy who used Carl and then gave up because of the controller lol. I think I played Punishment(awesome Noel), Snakeee(awesome Nu), and two other guys who I never got their names.

GG's to anyone I missed I'll keep practicing until the next tourney I'm going too, which is august 15th i think ? Good, right after my summer class ends :D

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Fatal used straight snake. dumb matches where we were sandbagging in GF's don't count

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Didn't enter singles due to not having a ride or not, and seeing the ****ing sausagefest and swimming and sweating in it was a real *****. But l got to see some amazing matchs like kirins 2-0? on shadow's ness and vexs boozer. and hilarious cape dash upair/spike on atomsk LMFAO. so yeah leave me a shoutout plz <3 shoutouts later.

p.s sorry l let you down in dubz kirin. i feel so frustrated and it resulted me doing poorly performance in reg dubz lol.

p.s2 matt and will are gods but arent qualifed to earn megan fox's v@g as if it mattered

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1: Atomsk - eh what can i say really? ggs?
2: Fatal - showed me i have a lot to work on. thanks alot for coming and continue the ****.
3: KSizzle - lets play some mvc2 now!
4: Shadow - im forfeiting to u next time
5: Ninja Link - wyatt says hi
5: Dabuz - wyatt says ur hot
7: Vex Kasrani - pandas are so hot
7: Jash - your the number 1 person i love to watch play. your toon link is amazing.
9: Doom - you carried me so much in teams. im sorry i let you down. white castle was amazing.
9: Snakeee - you get beaten by ike and olimar more than you win poker games
9: Malcolm - ily
9: Izumi - ily
13: Minty - dont get gimped by mk. nice talking to you.
13: Pat G - dont get grabbed.
13: JTails - ur mad good with alot of characters. ggs
17: Teevee - nice finally meeting you. ur ness was impresisve in doubles friendlies lol
17: ShadowLink - sonic is perfectly capable of beating mk. just use some of the stuff i told you and malcolm should know more too. but ur pretty good. ggs
17: Allied - one of my fav players. keep it up dude. dont get nervous. thats what happened in winners. your capable of handling this stuff. you got this! :)
17: KirinBlaze (Mario, Link) - i loved watching u vs ninjalink. great mario.
25: Dosis - ggs man
25: Will - ggs in doubles
25: PD - thanks for hosting the tourney.
25: Arrancar your also perfectly capable of doign well. you need to learn matchups though. i suggest wifi tbh. also remember, im a wifi pro too
33: Bloodcross - get ***** by allied.
33: Ryko - nice seeing u since a while.
33: Knightmare - game unicon will be awesome so hit it up
33: ChaosMarth - nice seeing ya. genesis jokes are too good XD
33: Rhyme - thanks for bringing me here. white castle had the lolz
33: Cheese - i didnt use iceys lol

Inui: money match me, baby
ADHD: you were there in spirit.....BUT YOU COULDNT TAKE OUT ATOMSK!? YOU SUCK! <3
Jeana: I love you.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles

5: Dabuz - this guy sandbags in friendlies yo lol
7: Jash - nice seeing you..toonlink is mad beast
9: Doom - this guy sucksssssssss na jk
9: Malcolm - ima keep texting til the day i die yo
13: Minty - fun friendlies. ;)
13: Pat G - fun stuff going to the tourney and home
13: JTails - laggy tvs suck bad
17: Problem - you're the only person ill admit to having a better falcon than mine :)
17: GWAllDay - fun friendlies..we did pretty good in friendly doubles..epic **** ftw lmao
17: Lactose - scoobeh doo
17: ShadowLink - guy doesnt accept free condoms from me wtf
17: PGN - he told me to say in the results thread that he bought me a drink @ the vending machine LOL:laugh:
17: Allied - fun dude chilling wit ya to the tournament and afterwards. also lol @ random guy from prison "i got a mask"
25: Drk Pch (Peach) - nice seeing ya
25: PD - nice tourney
25: Arrancar - get @ my MK in friendlies :)
33: Nuke - nice to see ya as usual
33: Bloodcross - your falco's legit
33: MBlaze - i heard you lost to cheese. lol. nah but it was mad cool meeting you for the first time in person.
33: Skip - LOL I PLACED 33rd AND DIDNT PLAY A SINGLE MATCH EVERY1 BELOW ME OFFICIALLY SUCKS BALLS LOLOLOL jkjk i was counted as a bye but still was registered whatevuhz. also, this guys mad weird trying to convince people pit is a girl
33: Ryko - Nice ike and snake. YA 2 CLOSE MON
33: Knightmare - *****z stole my pen
33: Cheese - dude coaches people on how to be good lol blind leading deaf XD
49: Waldo - dudes a pretend gangster lol fun chillin wit ya

Low Tire Singles

5: JTails - placed pretty high
7: CoonTail - cool seein ya
9: Skip - i lost to doom so i think i should be @ 13th and doom @ 9th
9: Hippie - always cool seein ya and talkin to ya. i was sweatin bullets i swear
13: Doom - you couldnt even two stock me. :) our matches ended @ like 1 stock high%..i feel if i had played brawl more i woulda ***** ya but no johns good match.
13: Ryko - your ike is definitely not low tier lol
17: Pentasalia - nice ike, creepy games my d00
17: Blackanese - haha always fun to chills wit you n stuff you already know "i got a mask"
17: Problem - your CF is definitely not low tier lol
17: Bloodcross - ahh you sent me to losers with a CF ditto mad fun man, good CF do u play melee? :)
25: Malcolm - how the hell you place so low man you suck $50 money match son..lol jk
25: Lactose - Intolerance
25: M4ge - sorry i falcon punched you in that tourney match. i was learning the match-up as we played. you are really good at camping with link though, you're ledge game is just predictable. hope to play you again sometime
25: ShadowLink - your sonic is definitely fail
33: PGN - lol nugguh said ganon beats snake

Wait, you win a controller for this tourney? LOL

1: Cheese - fail..naw lemme give you your props you are steppin up my d00
5: Nuke - sorry i tier whored it up in the controller tourney. i really didnt feel like playing. >_<
7: skip - this guy tier whores when he is bored

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
qft

Don't falsify results to make pro-ban get a hard-on.
Haha no it was just the one match that I saw he used MK, consider it fixed. =)

However I will emphasize that Minty played D3 against me round 1 instead of Marth, and emphasize that it was extremely gay of him even though I should have won ;p

j/k Its actually good experience... I will eventually become good at that matchup, the same way that I will never lose to a Falco ever again. Heh.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Atomsk: I played super good in doubles in winners finals and then terrible in grand finals, lol. Sorry about that. You were playing like a God so we ***** anyways. Good stuff winning singles. Step up your low tiers. I'll train you in the art of low tiers. Come to my college and play the low tier mains there more, haha.
Uh, you don't play super good, you play super WELL.

Inui's grammar is slipping!

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
33: Bloodcross - get ***** by allied.
Don't egg me on -_-

Man this tourney was ballssssssssssssssss. The heat literally made me depressed the entire day, until Fatal started ****** then I got hyped lol. But I got way too pissed off against Allied so I dropped out of the tourney to avoid the heat and from any further humiliation. I didn't care for the tourney really, but I wanted a bunch of MM's... which I never got due to my laziness and depression, only MM I got was Fatal (and he asked me). Lack of friendlies too.

And my LT doubles partner Peachkid was dieing downstairs so I just wanted to get out, kid needed some water. Although the crowded venue didn't bother me cause I'm used to it, only the heat did... and seriously this was worse than FL.

Sorry for my *** attitude.
Mind as well post this again since no one understands me.

Since I'm bored I'll post shoutouts anyway, not everyone was a ****.

1: Atomsk - GF sets were hilarious lol. I've watched both you and CO18 irl in the past 2 weeks, and I can't tell which one of you is better honestly. Still good **** NJ. Wish we could have had that MM but idc anymore
2: Fatal - EVEN BETTER **** NEW ENGLAND. Thanks for the long *** ride, you really impressed me today Fatal, keep it up =)
3: KSizzle - You roll too much. Snap out of your Lucario habits, srsly. Wanted to MM you but I understand
4: Shadow - Your MK is weird but beast netherless.
5: Ninja Link - I loved watching your matches, it's amazing how good you are with every ****ing character.
5: Dabuz - Never got our MM either
9: Doom - Stupid scrub.
9: Snakeee - Wanted to get at your Shiek again, but again too hesitant in asking people for MM's killed my day.
13: Minty - Fun friendlies Minty :)
17: Teevee - You all chillax in the back seat. I'll wreak you in MK ditto one day.
17: PGN - Good seeing you irl, but AGAIN no MM. Depressing.
17: Allied - Sorry I got so pissed, but the heat was really dragging me down, you did beat me fair and square, but all I did was lazer spam, that alone must show my nervousness. I've had bad experiences with Kirby, just 3 weeks ago I got ***** by Dazwa's Kirby. It scarred me lol, so I studied that matchup all week and even tried taking up Marth but I give up on him. Guess I'm going MK against Kirby from now on. GGs man.
17: KirinBlaze - Your camping annoyed me but GG's in LT's netherless
25: Cyber - Probably the only chill NY player I've seen. Nice Sonic, glad I got to meet you irl =D
25: Drk Pch - Good seeing you again too.
25: PD - Not enough interaction PD :( but really I was all depressed due to the heat, but good job running this tourney regardless of the lacking venue. Supposed to be a local tourney, eh?
33: Bloodcross - Don't get pissed off anymore, make smart decisions.
33: Skip - BEST FALCON DITTOS I'VE EVER HAD. You have to MAIN C.Falcon in regular tourneys. You're really cool man, GG's.
33: Ryko - Nice Ike. Everyone hates Falco :(
33: ChaosMarth- Did I play you? My tag was BC+ But I think I did considering how well you know how to tip =)
33: Cheese (Ice Climbers) - Haha your lucky I didn't join that controller tourney =)

One more thing, New England doesn't suck. Fatal proved that hehe. But don't let my *****iness judge this region, I'm actually a really good Falco :p

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
BC you should have entereed the controlle rtourney, you most likely would have won. I wanted to purposely lose to get into that tourney, but PD threated to DQ me lol

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1.I love how everyone from NY is trying to egg me on. I've always thought that NY is full of *******s, and after Gametable I realize I was right.

2. KSizzle - You roll too much. Snap out of your Lucario habits, srsly. Wanted to MM you but apparently I'm not good enough for your scrub ***.
3. I'm actually a really good Falco :p
1. Im not NY though i'd like to be. XD
2. Uh....does that really make sense? my scrub azz is better than you? wtf are u then lmao
3. Lies.

Top Bottom