• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25 WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN..At Gametable!(Mineola, NY)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Foolish! You honestly think you can defeat me with Snake?? Obviously you don't know the secret to my power.:laugh: And to continue Inui, Mew2King doesn't have to beat every Toon Link as badly as you OR Dojo did, he beat all of them though so....yea...enough with your foolish speeches of which out classifies you.
Nah, I got this with Snake. Let's go.

Mew2King didn't beat Quivo yet and I don't recall him ever taking you out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Inui, MM me. w MM's. Peach Vs snake And Peach Vs Meta. Play as gay as you want. tornado spamm, Up-B out of everything I do, idc. And I thought you back down cause its Peach Vs snake and meta and I am sure you will feel this is easy money. Really against someone like me. You take it or leave it?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, MM me. w MM's. Peach Vs snake And Peach Vs Meta. Play as gay as you want. tornado spamm, Up-B out of everything I do, idc. And I thought you back down cause its Peach Vs snake and meta and I am sure you will feel this is easy money. Really against someone like me. You take it or leave it?
Ok, just come to my event on the 8th.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Oh wow the controller idea is so nice I'm going to adopt that for people to come

<3.

Good idea new york.

And good stuff fatal, you're still a *****, but at least you're repping NE with it.

So Fatal

Smash Master
thanks kev

no one has vids from the tournament? =( I have this replay saved on a Wii that was downstairs and it was closest to the bottom of the stairs I would love it uploaded. snake vs mk fd

So Fatal

Smash Master
ATTN everyone who brought Wiis. Im on the hunt for a replay, I saved onto the wii that was closest to the bottom of the steps in the bottom floor. It was the first tv to the left when you walked down. Dark pch was playing on it alot.. someone much know whos wii that was!

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Yes. we gots regional medalz! Whoever had the video camera? Did you get any matches of me by any chance?
Luk2n had a lot of footage from the tournament that he is assembling into a montage I believe. And yes....the set of you vs Dabuz is recorded from what I remember. I have to ask him when he is going to post them up and where.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Thanks, I will, and I assure you that I will prove myself as a Toon Link Main.

I just hate to see the fact that some douche had to humiliate me over the internet so people can see me as an enemy. I respect everyone, I'd like to be friends with everyone since I don't have friends to begin with. I want to be known as a Toon Link main and as for him. he obviously shouldn't be talking since he lost to a DK and lost again to a random Meta so I believe. So long as I have faith in my character and so long as I have people to support me, I can do and prove it myself.
Dark.pch: I never flame anyone over the boards but this was needed.

Ks: You always go all over preaching about how great you are, when i know for a fact your still scrub, and don't say it's been months since we played. We play alot, hell your in my crew. Just prove me wrong and accept my $50 MM. Either way stop trying to be all hot **** talking about yourself on the boards with nothing to back it up. Go to a tournament and place well. /end

I dont think i'ma give shout-outs my laptop is kinda dead.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
In CMs defense, Will is an amazing DK and gets a **** ton of Marth practice against me.

Other than that I'll stay out of it lmao
I shouldn't feel bad for losing to Will, then?

That's really refreshing.

Since I lose so much, I can never tell if I'm losing to nobodies or people are just really good, so me holding my own against Will is a good thing.

Great set, Will!

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I wish my set with snakeee in LT singles was recorded that was an amazing set......I doubt any of my matches were recorded

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Oh mah gowd dabuz placed 5th again, I'm so proud of him :')

Good job to the following people
Skip
Jtails
Only because they main low tier characters :')

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I shouldn't feel bad for losing to Will, then?

That's really refreshing.

Since I lose so much, I can never tell if I'm losing to nobodies or people are just really good, so me holding my own against Will is a good thing.

Great set, Will!
LOL Yes and I will never underestimate competitive Ganons again. I got stomped and ganon-sided during those matches....your 2 surefire ways of getting easy K.O.'s against non-believers lmao. Great set indeed.

Oh and Fatal I am trying to get in touch with Luk2n but he doesn't always respond lol.

Top Bottom