• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25 WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN..At Gametable!(Mineola, NY)

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I have those replays but youre gonna need to gibe me a way to send you the video or replay files, either way.
Gibe- to utter mocking or scoffing words; jeer. [Taken from dictionary.com]

You want me to taunt you those replays? Well, my Ganon will taunt you all day long, any stage. He'll pimp-slap you with the sword he never uses and then Thunderstomp you until your hair goes on fire. OH!

I don't know a secure way to share this kind of stuff, but I'd rather you send me the actual video- your Wii has the whole crazy music and stage textures and what-not. I could PM you my e-mail address if you want it to be done that way.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Ok well I never gave any shoutouts cuz I was still waiting for this to be posted on AiB but anyway hear goes the shoutouts!!

1: Atomsk (King Dedede, Ice Climbers) ($291.50)- good stuff watching your PT man your a **** good player but Im sure you already know that.
2: Fatal (Snake) ($132.50)-Barely saw you man my bad
3: KSizzle (Metaknight) ($53.00)- Wow man keep your work up those are some **** good IC's who are clearly money hungry lol
4: Shadow (Metaknight) ($26.50)- I liked the little bit of PT action I saw from you hopefully next time well talk
5: Ninja Link (Diddy Kong, everyone else? lol) ($13.25)- Good sets in LT doubles well see the outcome next time man!!
5: Dabuz (Olimar) ($13.25)
7: Vex Kasrani (Bowser)
7: Jash (Toon Link)- Hysterical convos we had outside and that plushie is just too knowledgable mayb next well get a friendly or two in
9: Doom (Metaknight)- Sorry about the LT singles set LOL i guess that pocket mario wasnt enough for my PT but great matches man.
9: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus, Sheik)- Awesome set man cant wait to play again all i can say tho is my PT did give you a big *** run for your money
9: Malcolm (Wario, Sonic)- Too good malcom jus too good, but we both knowing grabbing charizard out of rocksmash isnt as good as knuckles spiking with his glide attack LOL
9: Izumi (Metaknight)- HAHAHA sorry i had to up smash your jiggs for the win....blame it on Ch33s3
13: Mike G (Game and Watch)
13: Minty (Marth, King Dedede, Snake)- We shall play more friendlies deffinitily
13: Pat G (Zero Suit Samus, Lucario)
13: JTails (Donkey Kong, Marth)- You you rat bastad, Im gonna get ya next time we play but great sets man!!
17: Problem
17: GWAllDay
17: Teevee- Good matches you and blackanese gotta care next time lol
17: Lactose- Lol i obv will see you again
17: ShadowLink
17: PGN- Ahh my mentor its clear that im getting somewhere with smash!!!
17: Allied- Same thing i said to jash you guys are jus too funnny, oh if we could only tell those brawl+ kids the truth
17: KirinBlaze (Mario, Link)- Absolutly awesome sets man, we shall play again soon hope you liked the PT
25: Cyber (Sonic)
25: M4ge- hey man good matches first round of LT singles, guess you just needed to get in the groove more
25: Drk Pch (Peach)- LOL lent you a quater man, but outside of that dont beat yourself up so much your clearly a great peach player who catches a rough break
25: Dosis
25: Will (Donkey Kong, Game and Watch)- We shall get the smash community pulled together in LI!!
25: PD- One of the best tourny hosts ever extremely helpful and awesome.....the whole reason I was so chill good stuff meeting you man hopefully u can fight the PT next time
25: Owna
25: Arrancar
33: MastxxPkmn
33: Nuke- Awesome chats man hit me up on Aib and well set this community up!!
33: Adumbrodeus
33: Bloodcross- Sorry about gimping your c.falc with ivy after you thought u gimped me. Looks like you need to learn PT more
33: MBlaze
33: Vanek
33: Skip- nice seeing you too man stop fighting lvl 1's and looking up peachs skirt in public at least lol
33: Ryko- My head mentor sad to know Im losing you after such a great run here. glad I got you to come and we did so well. It doesnt end here homie you are the best ike period, not one at the tourny compared to you.
33: Clai (Ganondorf)
33: Knightmare
33: Skik
33: Mario-Sonic
33: ChaosMarth (Marth)
33: Rhyme- best suited samus Ive seen man you should beat ryko......he just always manages not to lose lol
33: Cheese (Ice Climbers)- Oh Ch33s3 i dont know what to say, I guess next time just dont get so angry and dont try and use my own character against me in LT doubles :p
33: Slowpoketales
49: Dcold
49: Matt G
49: X-0- only saw your fight against ryko man and sorry aint much i can say there
49: Waldo
49: Sasook

Overall amazing tourny I placed Top 7 in both events I participated in, I hope i manged to get some cred and rep and show you guys Im a pretty **** good player. Will, PD, X-0 amazing tourny we need more LI tournys like this. Hippy great talking to you as usual and good stuff I will keep repping PT cuz i wrecked with it. Overall this tourny was awesome and next time ill enter singles jus jesus by the time LTs ended i couldnt even breath props to everyone who managed to finish out the singles bracket.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Lol sorry Inui actually I was the one who was ryko's partner so I meant to give you a shoutout for saying thanks for not noticing me. JK JK obv but I saw you play and you were a great player hopefully next time I can get to play you and wont be doomed to be only remembered as ryko's partner lol

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I have to enter singles to get shoutouts? Lame. :(
it's kind of dumb imo so i agree with you. didnt wanna enter singles just by looking at that godam time, the amount of sausagefests crowding to enter singles while, l just stood at the chair yelling out "V@ginas!! " with jash, and chilling outside and spectating the matchs. and i prefer doubles>singles (lolinuimeatriderT.T)

Jash

Smash Lord
Jash plans on testing himself against the ultimate Toon Link slayer soon. I wonder if he can beat me when all the others, including himself, have been wrecked in the past.
I find you calling yourself a Toon Link slayer laughable, very laughable. A "Slayer" is suppose to be a person who destroys a character *Higher then them on the tier list OR they counter them in any way*. For example, In Melee, Ken was the Sheik slayer because he defeated Sheik players as to which Sheik countered Marth and was higher then him on the tier list. Now if I remember correctly, Metaknight was the best character in the game and he counters Toon Link....hmm. So thats like me saying "I destroyed every Ganondorf in the world badly, I am the ultimate Ganondorf slayer", its basically the same thing because Toon Link counters Ganondorf hard. Also if you were considered a Toon Link slayer, then does that mean Dojo, M2K, Tyrant, Jem *i guess* are considered Toon Link slayers too? Do the math Inui, Its not you, Its Metaknight lol.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I find you calling yourself a Toon Link slayer laughable, very laughable. A "Slayer" is suppose to be a person who destroys a character *Higher then them on the tier list OR they counter them in any way*. For example, In Melee, Ken was the Sheik slayer because he defeated Sheik players as to which Sheik countered Marth and was higher then him on the tier list. Now if I remember correctly, Metaknight was the best character in the game and he counters Toon Link....hmm. So thats like me saying "I destroyed every Ganondorf in the world badly, I am the ultimate Ganondorf slayer", its basically the same thing because Toon Link counters Ganondorf hard. Also if you were considered a Toon Link slayer, then does that mean Dojo, M2K, Tyrant, Jem *i guess* are considered Toon Link slayers too? Do the math Inui, Its not you, Its Metaknight lol.
Wow that post was ****

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I really could care less if a player is better than me cause they play a character that is better than mine. makes no sense to get mad. That is why I really don't give a damm about high tier players.
I meant better as in morality, not skill. But whatever. I see your point.

Rhyme - Harass my aether more, thanks.
Oh, I shall. : )

In ye olden days of Melee, someone told me that forcing your opponent to ledge-tech is a good idea because he is less likely to sweetspot each time he has to ledge-tech. Most times I'm not trying to kill you, I'm just trying to get you to make a hasty mistake. But, you're apparently too smart to make those kinds of silly mistakes, so shame on me I guess. ^^

Rhyme- best suited samus Ive seen man you should beat ryko......he just always manages not to lose lol
Apparently I shouldn't have, or else I would have. ; )

I have to enter singles to get shoutouts? Lame. :(
Pay ten bucks or don't get a shout-out. :V

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Those players, with the exception of perhaps Dojo, do not do as well as me against Toon Link! Mew2King goes almost even with Santi, while I crushed Santi easily!

I don't care much for you picking at my words. I will defeat you with Snake next time.

So Fatal

Smash Master
no one has vids from the tournament? =( I have this replay saved on a Wii that was downstairs and it was closest to the bottom of the stairs I would love it uploaded. snake vs mk fd

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Oh, I shall. : )

In ye olden days of Melee, someone told me that forcing your opponent to ledge-tech is a good idea because he is less likely to sweetspot each time he has to ledge-tech. Most times I'm not trying to kill you, I'm just trying to get you to make a hasty mistake. But, you're apparently too smart to make those kinds of silly mistakes, so shame on me I guess. ^^
Nah it definitely caught me offguard to some ridiculous degrees. I think honestly only pierce has deliberately harassed every single last one of my recovery attempt back to back to back like that, when I tried to tip it and you dtilted me I was like "Okay wow yeah I'm kinda screwed all around". I mean you spiked me, that's not all that common.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Rhyme is super good vs Ike, lol... I can barely beat him. I never lose with Ike to him in low tier tournies (0 games, seriously, out of a LOT), but it's always really close and he does super tricky awesome stuff to me. He makes me try way harder than most people in low tier tournies.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I honestly pulled the win in game 3 straight out of my ***, he beat the crap out of me for about 3 and a half minutes straight and I was at like 1 stock 100+ to his 2 stock 0.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
He played terrible in game one against me, sadly. I got lucky in game two against him, haha. Oh well. Rhyme's too good against Ike. He scares the piss out of me and I fought him at every low tier tournament ever.

Jash

Smash Lord

Those players, with the exception of perhaps Dojo, do not do as well as me against Toon Link! Mew2King goes almost even with Santi, while I crushed Santi easily!

I don't care much for you picking at my words. I will defeat you with Snake next time.
Foolish! You honestly think you can defeat me with Snake?? Obviously you don't know the secret to my power.:laugh: And to continue Inui, Mew2King doesn't have to beat every Toon Link as badly as you OR Dojo did, he beat all of them though so....yea...enough with your foolish speeches of which out classifies you.

Top Bottom