• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25 WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN..At Gametable!(Mineola, NY)

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California "Tag name: KS13
Slademj- Don't know you, don't care about your opinion. Jash is the best TL i've seen. If you want to promote yourself do it in tournies, not by telling me I'm wrong. I also never said he was the only TL thats good.

I will man, I'm not telling you you're wrong dude, relax. No disrespect dude, I'll prove myself on Tourneys, I promise.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Important TL's(in no order)

Jash, Chip, Quivo, and Santi. Mrdc if he cared.

Things change but we'll see. I'd like to see more people represent under dog chars. I wish you the best

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

I'm not known yet but I'm one called KS136 (Seriously need help with a new Tag name)
NYC and California Toon Link Main.
WOW? Get the **** outta here with that. I'm tired of going everywhere and seeing you advertise yourself as a great tl main. So I'ma lay it out for you. Your not even decent, you can't DI right, you DI into combos in BRAWL. You always place horribly at tournaments that's why no one notices you. Your not great, your far from it. And guys he has videos up on my channel lololol. Now your gonna IM me on aim telling me how I disrespected you. Next time don't falsely advertise yourself.

Edit: if you think I'm wrong, MM me $50 best of 5 recorded set.
Shout-outs later when I get a computer.

Oh and minty is amazing :D

Lobos

Smash Master
Good **** jash.....you still suck tho lol jk.....lol don't worry I'll be helping increase TL as well since I'll be back in action in august.

JLB Random Post~

noodles

Smash Champion
mks not that easy to learn. against good people. olimar is easy to **** once you know how to play against him, but how fatal beat him with snake is beyond me XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Jash is way to good! Also im making it my goal to show the world how good snake really is. And Making him high on the tier list. I will be going ALL SNAKE for now on...
Snake is already broken enough.

Sorry bub but he's not the only Toon Link that's good. Sure he can do it, and I give my complete support but I'll be doing exactly the same, maybe at Viridian I'll do it if I can make it.

And just who are you? Don't compare yourself to a true top Toon Link until you prove it with results.

Important TL's(in no order)

Jash, Chip, Quivo, and Santi. Mrdc if he cared.

Things change but we'll see. I'd like to see more people represent under dog chars. I wish you the best

You forgot TheJerm, who was actually the hardest one for me to beat.

inui is too funny in this thread XDD

mks not that easy to learn. against good people. olimar is easy to **** once you know how to play against him, but how fatal beat him with snake is beyond me XD
Snake has the advantage against Olimar.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LMAO!! Since when?!!
How doesn't he?

Snake's d-throw = devastation. Olimar's roll goes nowhere. Snake can basically kill Olimar from it by just reacting properly.

Snake can take lots of damage and still not die. He can rush in through the camping. His f-tilt can beat Olimar's grab because Olimar doesn't have armour on it. He can dash attack in quickly to get around the camping.

Snake can kill Olimar at stupidly low damage.

Snake beats every character in the game except Dedede.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
WOW? Get the **** outta here with that. I'm tired of going everywhere and seeing you advertise yourself as a great tl main. So I'ma lay it out for you. Your not even decent, you can't DI right, you DI into combos in BRAWL. You always place horribly at tournaments that's why no one notices you. Your not great, your far from it. And guys he has videos up on my channel lololol. Now your gonna IM me on aim telling me how I disrespected you. Next time don't falsely advertise yourself.

Dude, WTF? The hell did you post to him like that for? If he thinks he is a good TL and wants to prove it then let him. I'm in the same boat as he is, I **** up in tournaments as well. I am a poor excuse for a NY player. **** is depressing to a point I don't even wanna play around NY people anymore, I'm seriously sick of this crap. Just some Peach to get tossed around and fail at all tournaments he goes too. I'm just gonna be and play alone. So I don't think you should get at him like that, let the dude try to prove himself.

There was seriously no need for that post.

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California &quot;Tag name: KS13

Dude, WTF? The hell did you post to him like that for? If he thinks he is a good TL and wants to prove it then let him. I'm in the same boat as he is, I **** up in tournaments as well. I am a poor excuse for a NY player. **** is depressing to a point I don't even wanna play around NY people anymore, I'm seriously sick of this crap. Just some Peach to get tossed around and fail at all tournaments he goes too. I'm just gonna be and play alone. So I don't think you should get at him like that, let the dude try to prove himself.

There was seriously no need for that post.
He's just saying that because I main a Toon Link. He just doesn't know that people can change and I have changed so much over the past few months that I don't John about Metaknights anymore since I now know what to do against them. Yes I go all Toon Link and yes I placed Low before but it's been months since I've been to a tournament. He doesn't know how much greater I've become not to mention he isn't doing so well himself for a Marth main.

People change and I will prove it in Viridian, that I promise you. My goal is to be top Toon Link, not better than Jash himself, that's just not possible for me. But to be known as one of the Top Toon Links, he just likes humiliating me over the internet that way I can be treated like a douche and not friendly. The past videos of my Toon Link that he has up was crappy and above all, noobish. CHange is everything and even Jash himself supports me and my work.

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
How doesn't he?

Snake's d-throw = devastation. Olimar's roll goes nowhere. Snake can basically kill Olimar from it by just reacting properly.

Snake can take lots of damage and still not die. He can rush in through the camping. His f-tilt can beat Olimar's grab because Olimar doesn't have armour on it. He can dash attack in quickly to get around the camping.

Snake can kill Olimar at stupidly low damage.

Snake beats every character in the game except Dedede.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235548

I wont add a flame or any type of insult since you probably didn't know and your a kinda cool guy. Go to the link. You right the D-throw thing does devastate olis but...try getting that grab lol. Oli can out camp snake and if he approaches he gets grabbed -_- i seriously hate the match up I was seriously considering picking up MK JUST for this match up, but nvm thank you FATAL you have inspired me! And thank you inui for saying this

You barely beat my not-warmed-up-at-all Snake in my first Brawl matches of the day after playing Melee for a while. Congratulations? I then proceeded to win more money than you that day, as usual.
That also made me happy lol

the match up os 60:40 MAAAYBE 55:45 so he's worse than d3. D3 is a pain but its close and he barely beats snake its close. It's 55:45. So either way oli is either worse or just as bad as d3 so to correct you, Snake beats every character in the game except Dedede AND Oli. :)

Fatal if your reading this can you tell me the first neutral you and dabuz played in? If you dont mind inui you can answer too.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
He's just saying that because I main a Toon Link. He just doesn't know that people can change and I have changed so much over the past few months that I don't John about Metaknights anymore since I now know what to do against them. Yes I go all Toon Link and yes I placed Low before but it's been months since I've been to a tournament. He doesn't know how much greater I've become not to mention he isn't doing so well himself for a Marth main.

People change and I will prove it in Viridian, that I promise you. My goal is to be top Toon Link, not better than Jash himself, that's just not possible for me. But to be known as one of the Top Toon Links, he just likes humiliating me over the internet that way I can be treated like a douche and not friendly. The past videos of my Toon Link that he has up was crappy and above all, noobish. CHange is everything and even Jash himself supports me and my work.
If people see you as a scrub player back then, and you talk like this now, they will see you like that as usual. That's why it is best if you just go and prove it. This is smashboards. You should already know. But good luck. I'll Be at that tournament as well.

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
If people see you as a scrub player back then, and you talk like this now, they will see you like that as usual. That's why it is best if you just go and prove it. This is smashboards. You should already know. But good luck. I'll Be at that tournament as well.

Thanks, I will, and I assure you that I will prove myself as a Toon Link Main.

I just hate to see the fact that some douche had to humiliate me over the internet so people can see me as an enemy. I respect everyone, I'd like to be friends with everyone since I don't have friends to begin with. I want to be known as a Toon Link main and as for him. he obviously shouldn't be talking since he lost to a DK and lost again to a random Meta so I believe. So long as I have faith in my character and so long as I have people to support me, I can do and prove it myself.

noodles

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235548

I wont add a flame or any type of insult since you probably didn't know and your a kinda cool guy. Go to the link. You right the D-throw thing does devastate olis but...try getting that grab lol. Oli can out camp snake and if he approaches he gets grabbed -_- i seriously hate the match up I was seriously considering picking up MK JUST for this match up, but nvm thank you FATAL you have inspired me! And thank you inui for saying this

That also made me happy lol

the match up os 60:40 MAAAYBE 55:45 so he's worse than d3. D3 is a pain but its close and he barely beats snake its close. It's 55:45. So either way oli is either worse or just as bad as d3 so to correct you, Snake beats every character in the game except Dedede AND Oli. :)

Fatal if your reading this can you tell me the first neutral you and dabuz played in? If you dont mind inui you can answer too.
id guess sv. if a stage striking system was used

Megavitamins

Smash Champion

LOL so random, but thanks :D.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Well since I did my shoutouts and all of them got erased since I got signed out for some reason, **** it.

Chill people, nice to meet you all, ggs.

I had something nice to say about almost everyone lol.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Also to whoever had that day and night song on Smashville, if you could gimmie the brstm file at on aim or something, that'd be greeeat :p Or leave it on my smashboards or aib profiles.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Yeah that Wiimote is mine, Dark Peach. Don't worry about taking it by accident, **** happens. We'll arrange a way to get it back to me or something. I think Hippie said he could do something?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Lazy shoutouts because hippie is a lazy homo.

tourney high lights (stolen from PGN)

- low tiers is my thing, just not super strong in low tier dubz. 9/32 is what made my day.

- if l beat atomsk l would have placed top 8 ffs T.T. Oh atomsk is way too cool for making it to game 3 and the fact that it totally felt like a friendly set as well lmao. Atomsk4ECprez.

- i was a genius in bringing a facetowel, axe, and extra clothes ahahahah

- was fun meeting new ppl

- low tier dubz made me ***** and whine and got the best of me in reg dubz.

- jash is just wicked cool. true fact.

- my mario got to shine for once instead of my luigi

shoutouts

1: Atomsk- ahah grats on the win mangz. our low tiers set was so lol. I loved your hat and your personality XD. Making it game 3 with you felt a mini accomplishment for me, but woulda been bigger accomplishment if l beat you and got top 8 T.T. Also our tourney set felt like a friendly, so l was just loling around but nonethless GGS MATE
2: Fatal - hay person from boston??
3: KSizzle - lol nice shirt. lf you fight ninjalink with MK, your only feeding him with more work since it makes him 2x the work in fighting mk esp against yours ;D
4: Shadow - haiiiii shadow, nice seeing you in a while, was fun talking with you while watching kelvins, dooms malcom and ninjalinks match xD. also did you really have do that to dark pch on livestream? sucha bad person mangz :/ xD
5: Ninja Link - lol. as always, sitting in the same spot same t.v for at least 6 hours straight lmao. Also l love your facial expression to the point even if you lost, it never changes lmao. So epicly funny. I now know your mentality foooooooo, oh and the charging dsmash on inui's in low tier dubz was just epic lol.
5: Dabuz - stop looking 12 and like look like your age godamit lol ffs.
7: Vex - liked your panda thinggy didnt get to MM you but l saw kirin's **** on you 2-0 :o
7: Jash - MANGZ THIS DUDE DOESN'T NEED NO INTRO. You know your the only reason why I love coming to GT because of our epic convos. Also lovin that 2-0 on that samus. Keep that TL up to date, and your maplestory ****** spree and your girl in check bed, try not to fsmash her toooooo hardd
9: Doom - lol ggs in low tier dubz. l swear l shoulda won in against low tier dubz our match, but it was just eh, l was off l guess, l know how to do mario dittos anyways as if it mattered, but w/e. For some reason when we friendlied, l thought you were teevee, because outside, you look like the person that'd be acting ******** in the internet, so l mistaken you for teevee lol no offense your way better than me tho xD
9: Snakeee - lol l saw that set with coontail. STEP YO **** UP BRO. Oh and lol you for like over paying parking or something? XDDDD didnt even know u drove. nice seeing you and your 360 hypebeast BB lol. l wanted to play, but like, l was kinda shy in playing you in BB not the fact it's just you, it's just the fact l didn't even touch a PS3 in so long and never played BB before XD, didn't want to mash random buttons and stuffs like that >.<.
9: Malcolm (Wario, Sonic)- LOL this dude is hilarious. lovein your shirt and mine amrite? XD
9: Izumi (Metaknight)- needs more toonlink

13: Minty - you *******, you placed way too high in singles for no reason, your becoming a NY threat now AND YOU ***** WILL WITH D3 FOR NO ****ING REASON. YOUR SUCHA BAD PERSON LOL
13: Pat G (Zero Suit Samus, Lucario) lol lucario in dubz.
13: JTails (Donkey Kong, Marth) ggs in our mm, mario> ness either way XD. at least you got warmed up from your matchs, l didnt even play for like 4 hours cus it was singles anyways, but idc l just wanted to play someone XD
17: Problem- yooooooo stop looking so tough and gangster and like show me whose manlier in cf dittos no homo

17: Teevee - ggs low tier dubz. didnt know you were like my height lol
17: Lactose- hai nice meeting u

17: PGN- still not half bad placing bro. we needs moar ganon cf matchs plz
17: Allied- loved your dubz set and you in general so ****ing hilarious and our mm set ol
17: KirinBlaze - hay bro. good **** mangz. im really sorry i couldnt do much in low tier dubz, was my fault man -_-. l was just all pissed after we got knocked out in low tier dubz to the point where i was still *****ing about it in reg dubz too. ~.~
25: Cyber (Sonic)
25: M4ge - lol homo knows lenny, we need to play mangz. work on that link
25: Drk Pch (Peach) - dont worry man, your still getting there. don't give up yet. me and you have just similar goal and mentality. trust me, my only goal right now, is to place consistent top 8 and stop being some random person from NY and actually get to boss status (in different ways no meat riding srs) and prove it with results.
25: Dosis
25: Will (Donkey Kong, Game and Watch) ggs in low tier singles. still love your DK and GaW against minty lol nice tourney
25: PD- no intro here. you know what i'd always say. i love you pd, nice tourney much love bro
25: Owna
25: Arrancar - hay black person. nice seeing you sweat and work bro. much love on lucario and i told u kirin would go link on you lol
33: MastxxPkmn hai nice friendlies
33: Nuke
33: Adumbrodeus hai nice meeting you bro
33: Bloodcross- lol, try not to get pissed off when you lose in a low tiers set dude. Made you look really bad in front of us when you just choked and sd'd and just didn't even shake hands with kirin and just punched a table and ran off like a emo person. l know how it feels but gotta keep it under control
33: MBlaze- sorry bro for not doubles with you >.<. next time we'd def ****. Dont worry about that placing, use it as a opening to improve. I'm just a random person with terrible results like you.
33: Vanek - liked ur shirt
33: Skip- hey bro nice seeing you again, just cause i said i miss you doesnt make it homo, but what makes it homo is the fact its said in public by a c0ckfest <3
33: Ryko- ggs in low tier singles and dubz. I think l already said my mini shoutout about you so no need to go further. Great player indeed.

33: Knightmare- what happened bro =( nice seeing u
33: Skik
33: Mario-Sonic
33: ChaosMarth (Marth) hey nice meeting you mangz. GGs in dubz, l shoulda won that 2v1 double marth if i didnt do that random dash atk xDD oh well great marth mangz
33: Rhyme
33: Cheese (Ice Climbers) nice commentating with you

49: Waldo hai nice meeting u

Locuan : Great meeting you man. I'm reallllllllllllllllllly sorry l ****ed up in reg dubz. Totally my fault, next time, l won't let my crying and whining get the best over me from some other event that l can't change. I loved your PR **** man. Totally living long is win lol.

Coontail : Sorry for mistakening you for my PR friend, because you kept agreeing LMAO. But otherwise awesome job wrecking that **** in low tiers, nice seeing you again as well. Your way too chill and you should be a rising pt player in low tier scene.

Blacka : no intro here. you know l always love you lmao, loved your commentating and playing same time. Sorry for ****** you low tiers :/.

Kai: no real intro, pretty much said what is said. But still, l love me and you sweating like hell right before our matchs. Thanks for waiting on me, l needed like 5-10 mins just to get preped because the heat was getting to me and didn't want it to turn into nervousness, but it sorta turned into nervousness by giving me a nosebleed lol. But nonetheless great sonic, thought l had it since l have Wes experience but not too solid with it with Mario xD.

hippie : overall solid job in this tourney. l was mostly in it for low tiers honestly, l have too many mixed feelings about my performance whether l should feel good or bad or not. I felt totally great in low tier singles, low tier dubz, was just okay.. though l felt l should have gotten better, but l was just way too pissed with how the things ended and ended up sulking it over still in reg dubz. didnt enter singles due to not sure having a ride home, the amount of people there and how gay the sausagefest was. and i prefer dubz over singles mostly lol.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
double post, yeah l might be able to do something about it, l might head over manhattan to chill over, l could pass by yo crib dark pch and i'll be happy to hold it up for kirin and will can always pick it up anytime if im open. if not, then uhh, do something else about it lol.

Allied

Smash Master
i like how this guy said lazy shoutouts

meanwhile i scroll down

*8 paragraphs indented*

good joke hippie XD

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Hippie-- wait, what? What do you mean outside I looked like I'd act ******** on the internet? Lol, I was messing around with you in the venue at first for fun, if that's what you mean. I have no idea what you meant by that comment.

Also, I don't even PLAY Mario. I had practiced my Ike all week and never used Mario at all, then it turned out I have a ridiculously good pocket Mario. I had no idea what I was doing in the ditto, lol. I like that character a lot, though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

I...didn't know? I have an extremely good Snake. I am highly experienced against Olimar due to being in the same crew as BlackWaltz and having the honor of playing with AndyG, Atomsk, Pyronic~Star, RichBrown, Dabuz, and other very good Olimars in their primes. I feel that Snake wins because I am good at getting around Olimar's grabs. I just move in intelligently and don't get repetitive. I use airdodge cross-ups, randomly fall down after one jump or two, fall down with a grenade and just purposely get hit since damage trades benefit Snake, etc. It's not hard.

Snake ONLY loses to Dedede. Olimar is a very hard character to learn how to fight, but once you learn it, you'll see what I mean.

The first match was on Smashville.

Jash

Smash Lord
I am happy about this tournament result ONLY because I didn't lose to 2 Metaknights as usual. Now I can actually say "Hmmm Ok I should improve on this" instead of saying "OMG WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO FIGHT METAKNIGHT!?!?". So yea I feel happy that i didn't lose to MK for this tournament and I can actually focus on getting better :). I was watching Hippie play in Low Tier singles and decided to pick up Mario, good inspiration dude lol. Oh and ONE MOOOOORE ting, I <3 Toon Link, just for everyones information.:laugh:

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
I am happy about this tournament result ONLY because I didn't lose to 2 Metaknights as usual. Now I can actually say "Hmmm Ok I should improve on this" instead of saying "OMG WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO FIGHT METAKNIGHT!?!?". So yea I feel happy that i didn't lose to MK for this tournament and I can actually focus on getting better :). I was watching Hippie play in Low Tier singles and decided to pick up Mario, good inspiration dude lol. Oh and ONE MOOOOORE ting, I <3 Toon Link, just for everyones information.:laugh:
I feel so jealous right now Jash, I REALLY Love that pic of yours.Young Link/Toon Link? Shoot, so freakin awesome lol

And I'm so proud of you for winning and placing 7th for this tournament. Metas are beatable, you just need to stay focus, play smart. Unleash Toon Link and his complete potential. You can do it man and soon I'll do the same. I can't wait for Viridian.

Top Bottom