• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20/2009 GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs present - A June Brawl

sushi-F13ND

Smash Cadet
Yup, it's that kid that was over the other day. He's gotten a lot better than last time, but still not quite as good as hiROI and I. Albeit, he may be there soon enough.
Well, I've gotten to beating hiROI a few times.
Not so much noa44...

This is gonna be my 2nd tourney, so im psyched lols.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Learn yo tech the dthrow and you'll easily beat G&W.

Olimar on the other hand...>_>

:laugh:

also :laugh: at the yoshi avatars. you guys are crazy

still need a teammate. was gonna ask mike to team but hes teaming with gmoneyx now, and the only other person i see that needs a teammate is spike, which is fine by me because i liked teaming with spike.

i still wanna team with biglou for a tourney though. he needs to get back down to florida

Noa.

Smash Master

still need a teammate. was gonna ask mike to team but hes teaming with gmoneyx now, and the only other person i see that needs a teammate is spike, which is fine by me because i liked teaming with spike.

i still wanna team with biglou for a tourney though. he needs to get back down to florida
I meant my G&W, lol. Dthrow>dsmash is too much for Kirby.

-Spike-

Smash Ace

:bigthumbu ! We did do good!! U should try to get ahold of Big Lou and see if he'll come. And if you end up partner less let me know and i would be down. However, I gotta make sure I can still attend this gigs (work jawns). I think i will be able to tho. Hey, but thanks for being the only one to recognize that I was partner less still.

*Shoutout:
To all those A.s.s.wholes who saw my post about needing a partner and ignored it:grrr:

Ima bounce now:bluejump:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
spike, we can team if you want. i can even go all GW if you want for bucket shenanigans

the only reason i wouldnt team with you is if biglou came down to FL for this gigs, in which then id team with him, since i was supposed to team with him for florida gaming.

Gindler

Smash Champion

Who's Mike? just trying to keep tabs on the teams imma be up against :chuckle:

*Shoutout:
To all those A.s.s.wholes who saw my post about needing a partner and ignored it:grrr:

Ima bounce now:bluejump:
Lol, I myself couldn't say anything but "I have a teammate spike, Bahahahahah" so I decided not to. mhmmm :)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
spike, we can team if you want. i can even go all GW if you want for bucket shenanigans

the only reason i wouldnt team with you is if biglou came down to FL for this gigs, in which then id team with him, since i was supposed to team with him for florida gaming.
Sounds good. Let me know if you hear from BigLou at all. Oh And if he just randomnly shows up i wouldn't mind if u teamed with him cuz i kno u were supposed to b4. Ill let u know soon as I can about my attendance being 100% or not. (im pretty sure im good to go tho)

Oh btw Bucket SHANIGANS ARE ****! And nick told me how ur game and watch is becoming more beastly than ever! Plus i like ur diddy on teams.

...Curious George goes camping again? or new name?
(gdx is **** on makn team names!)

Lol, I myself couldn't say anything but "I have a teammate spike, Bahahahahah" so I decided not to. mhmmm :)
I know. Plus your cool so its all good. That comment was just for all those people out there that I know are partnerless and that I know are gonna fail at this tourney and ignored me, and could have prevented failure by having me as their partner :coolmonke LOL!

:bluejump:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Haven't played brawl in 2 months so who wants to money match?

Kirby vs any spacie $2.

edit: still havent lost a kirby vs spacie money match

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Well, I've gotten to beating hiROI a few times.
Not so much noa44...

This is gonna be my 2nd tourney, so im psyched lols.
lol good **** cant believe I forgot about you when you came to my house with the Fiend tag lol

gotta play you again (you all pretty much)

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I MIGHT need a ride back home after the tourney. It all depends when it ends because my ride wont wait after 10 PM. If this ends later then that Imma have to leave early, which is ghey. So if anyone can help, let me know xD

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So I'ma need a teammate for this... any takers?

GDX gets priority, if he wants..

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Join us, D-Torr. O_O

...Actually, yours is fine. Purple is almost as awesome as green. =P

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol what have i done

dtorr should use a purple yoshi texture AND only a purple yoshi texture in tourney

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Might be at this if my family is done moving into the new house

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So I'ma need a teammate for this... any takers?

GDX gets priority, if he wants..
fenrir, we are definitely teaming for this

(sorry spike, still much love for you man <3 )

and you'll know our team name when you hear it.. :laugh:

Top Bottom