• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20/2009 GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs present - A June Brawl

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i'll be doing 1 or 2 dollar marth/diddy/snake/mk/kirby vs anyone money matches all day as long as a tv is available and i have money XD, D3 and MK vs marth will always be 1 dollar i hate those **** characters lol,

i also may not be able to stay for the entirety of singles so if someone gets knocked out of the tourney and i have to leave then someone might have the honor of taking my spot lol or i may just not enter, i wont know until later this week

MM Me People I Need the EXP.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I can never play normal brawl again, ever.

For the last 3 hours ive been playing with heavier weight and speed increase in special brawl and I'm hooked... normal brawl is just wayyy too floaty \ boring. This ****'s almost as fun as melee lol

CO18

Smash Hero
I like Brawl+ now didnt b4. Really fun we need to start running it as side events if weve got time.

Get at my ganon.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
i'll be doing 1 or 2 dollar marth/diddy/snake/mk/kirby vs anyone money matches all day as long as a tv is available and i have money XD, D3 and MK vs marth will always be 1 dollar i hate those **** characters lol,

I'll take you up on this. My DK vs all of them ;3

CO18

Smash Hero
CO's Ganon falls prey to my Dedede + Snake.
Your Dedede got lucky and I 3 stocked your snake lol but you still won that set.

Yeah Albino Bowser was surprising, I want to play that again. Olimars annoying though I might just use peach for him. At first it seemed like wiz kick was breaking through pikmin but I guess not.

I dont know if Ill use peach vs shiek, even though my ganon won it just seemed way easier for peach.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Rx-. bring your wii to gigs so i can finally mod it, the florida gaming issue crap was crap and at gigs i can get online easily and fast with my stuff...

also there may not be any live stream cuz my laptop recently sucks and it will overheat like an idiot even with the cooling pad

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Also, I could bring my wii if you guys are going through with the b+ thing.
Do it xD, itll be a nice change of pace

@co18, Marth probably is the best in Brawl+, but I hate that, theres like no depth to him. Dancing blade, Fair, Grab, all he needs lol

Dancing blade is so dumb in that game

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
So it just so happens that I'm going to this...I think i'll be in orlando at the time anyways :0...anyone down for teaming?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol i'll do teams MMs with you, Mike, if you put up the money (you can keep any of the winnings too, idc)

JOSHHHHH when are you gonna drive to orlando? if it's before friday night you should take me along so we can chill/maybe smash w/e lol

extra-JAM

oh and i actually have a CD of the space jam soundtrack (not kidding... <3 looking through old "shiz")

TEECO

Smash Ace

I'll take 1 dollar MM on your Marth or Snake vs my ROB.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
HRNUT, I want to play your Marth using my R.O.B. as well. I say 2 dollars!

Seriously now, I have quite a problem...

You see, my most anticipated games of the year are coming out the Tuesday after this tournament and I do not know which one to buy first... maybe this board can help me (and no recommendations about me spending the money on my newborn daughter because she is not playing Brawl yet so as far as I am concerned, she can starve to death!)

The Conduit or Little King's Story?

GO! GO! GO!

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
My R.O.B. > TEECO's R.O.B.

No offense, dude is sick with it and all but...

And PolMex, I have honestly been dying to play you. I just need practice.

Conduit - 1

Little King's Story - 0

GO! GO! GO!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
D w8 i got u

Shootme i got you

Grindler i got you

Thats cool that you have an I accept ghuade

Crashic I challenge you!!!

Top Bottom