• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20/2009 GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs present - A June Brawl

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
lol i'll do teams MMs with you, Mike, if you put up the money (you can keep any of the winnings too, idc)

JOSHHHHH when are you gonna drive to orlando? if it's before friday night you should take me along so we can chill/maybe smash w/e lol

extra-JAM

oh and i actually have a CD of the space jam soundtrack (not kidding... <3 looking through old "shiz")

I don't think I'm gonna be the one driving this time around...and I think we have a full car.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Hmm... I'm out of state....

EDIT
You play Zelda Polturgust? I need Zelda help bad. Teach me!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, she's my secondary, but sure.

...If I can find a ride, that is. I've been rejected like 4 seperate times... :(

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
We'll meet up at some point I'm sure.

Don't know if you remember me. I beileve we played at FLGaming the black (african american) red sheik. We did a bunch o friendlies. Never touched my zelda though.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
We'll meet up at some point I'm sure.

Don't know if you remember me. I beileve we played at FLGaming the black (african american) red sheik. We did a bunch o friendlies. Never touched my zelda though.
Yeah, I think I remember you. Your Sheik was crazy. :laugh:

...And what ZMT said. =(

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I dont think im going to be able to make this. Sorry 8bit. Ill let you know if i can make it tho.

...money jawns

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I can't go because of my mom thinks it's too far for me to go there without mom or dad, even though they're staying right by Gigabits that very weekend johns (hear those johns all the time huh?)

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Galuuda is going, anyone without a teammate want to team?
I will team with you dude...

...Even though it means blowing off my initial partner, I would not mind teaming with you. We may win a match or two...

Gonna be like 100 degrees (literally that is thee estimate from TWC) on tournament day. Tournament ready.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
****, you picked up wigglytuff Hbox?
I'd be playing melee but no one plays it around here within walking distance... lol.

Ed you owe me already XD.

Monk we've gotta play agian as well!

MVD

Smash Master
MVD+Afro= Team thats gonna win!!!!! The Dojo comes back for more!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
dammit.... i hate hard teams......

i miss the good ol days...

*Edit*

Mvd, take good care of Afro, he likes his nades hot, and his D1cks cold. He also likes it when u buy crispy chickens with ketchup and cheese on them from wendies ;-;

im tearing up just thinking about it...

-holding a ketchup bottle-

ITS JUST NOT THE SAMEEEE

Top Bottom