• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20/2009 GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs present - A June Brawl

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i will give polmex and gmoney the manliest handshake i can if i go

also

i want to play smash up
sakurai made it

its gonna be so good like brawl.............................................lol

i call leonardo l0l0l

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Ok so

vs Kyon $1 MM, Marth vs Peach?

vs Spike $3-5 MM, Marth vs Pit?

vs Poltergust $3 MM, Marth vs Yoshi?

CO you wanna MM as well, Marth vs D3?

Deadweight

Smash Ace
I hate sounding desperate....but.....
I live RIGHT OFF OF 95...like 10 mins from the Orlando Exit >_____>
Can anybody coming that way just swing by and pick me up. I WILL HELP PAY FOR GAS!!!!
MESSAGE ME
10plx :D

Ima put this here since I haevnt heard back from Galuuda.

Once I get confirmed for this Ill start looking for a teammate :D

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Thinking about bringing Tatsunoko vs Capcom. I love playing humans in that game!

FlatSoda, I wish I could get you but Miami is just too far. Hope I place well for doubles this tournament. I wish I could stay just once for singles : (

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Thinking about bringing Tatsunoko vs Capcom. I love playing humans in that game!

FlatSoda, I wish I could get you but Miami is just too far. Hope I place well for doubles this tournament. I wish I could stay just once for singles : (

I'd so play you if I were coming. Polymar + Ippatsuman ftw.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol fine, how about a food (dollar menunaires) match?

i don't enjoy putting money on the line for no real reason besides "fun"

OverLade

Smash Hero
Gmoney gets high sometimes. He's not really a total ****. KFC improves his mood. :laugh:

Points to that title "Smash Elitist"

ya know, I always view that is such a power to abuse. having all this elitist stuff and forming a horde of **** suckers and meat riders. it gets quite annoying which is common in communities. endless meat riding.

edit: I'm already planning to jump ship in sept. for TMNT smash-up
People who dickride smash elitist's/top/famous players are the people who give them power. In general they're obviously going to have better judgement concerning the game but the horde of meatriders isn't due to them bragging and showing off. They're the best players so obvioulsy they're going to be seen and heard about. It's your choice whether you respect them or meatride them but either way you can't criticize them for being good....

nevershootme

Smash Master
Gmoney gets high sometimes. He's not really a total ****. KFC improves his mood. :laugh:

People who dickride smash elitist's/top/famous players are the people who give them power. In general they're obviously going to have better judgement concerning the game but the horde of meatriders isn't due to them bragging and showing off. They're the best players so obvioulsy they're going to be seen and heard about. It's your choice whether you respect them or meatride them but either way you can't criticize them for being good....
nowadays the titles on the forum are in need of a fixing anyways... i'm not really criticizing the players themselves, i'm only criticizing the word itself, which is gender neutral and the applications of the use are pretty stupid imo in modern times

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol i don't smoke

i just don't take the boards seriously (edit: AT ALL)

sometimes it's fun to get a rise out of people (esp. when they just lead into trying to bring me down... which can't really be done)

i honestly don't have any tru problem with co18 (tho i do think his friend is soooo laughable)

things get a lil' boring without random dumb hype

def. gonna be fun doing that teams MM (if everyone is down/i'm not broke lol)

i think this'll be my last tourney using wario .

CO18

Smash Hero
lol i don't smoke

i just don't take the boards seriously (edit: AT ALL)

sometimes it's fun to get a rise out of people (esp. when they just lead into trying to bring me down... which can't really be done)

i honestly don't have any tru problem with co18 (tho i do think his friend is soooo laughable)

things get a lil' boring without random dumb hype

def. gonna be fun doing that teams MM (if everyone is down/i'm not broke lol)

i think this'll be my last tourney using wario .
lol you have no business talking about people you don't know.

He just takes doubles really seriously for some reason and gets really mad whenever he plays bad or lose in doubles.

But I suggest you stop talking shiz about people that you know absolutely nothing about, seriously thats whack as hell grow up especially on a board that he doesnt even look at.
If you have a problem with him say it to his face.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol dude the world is full of people talkin "shiz" about people they don't know (is this not what you did to me, highschooler?)

like, get over it/the boards

i think i've made it clear in-person that he's kinda funny over doubles (like i couldn't believe when he flipped out on you at that GP tourney lolol)

thing is, i do feel bad

cause he's gonna have a big awakening once the 20's hit and things become more srs then just playing a game on the weekends (which is all smash is... a game.. joke around haha)

edit: casey jones better be in tmnt :colorful:

he'd be liek :falcon: + :snake:

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i'm feelin snake just cause there's way more options and therefore more potential to get bored less (boooo brawl)

i just hate getting camped when i'm wario

let's do some for seriouseses lol MK vs snake or w/e

edit: lol and just call me Geoff; oh and i could always main Ike (lol jokes... but if he got gimped less i'd use him all the time)

nevershootme

Smash Master
i'm feelin snake just cause there's way more options and therefore more potential to get bored less (boooo brawl)

i just hate getting camped when i'm wario

let's do some for seriouseses lol MK vs snake or w/e

edit: lol and just call me Geoff; oh and i could always main Ike (lol jokes... but if he got gimped less i'd use him all the time)
well snakel does has creativity for anythign. look at his arsenal of explosives, options for everything

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol dtorr is mad chill

i didn't use wario in our friendlies cause tbh wario is boring unless you make up little games in our head

instead, snake is a game for the eyes to enjoy

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I almost quit this game due to campy snakes an mks...

If you started camping with Yoshi I will...WILL...quit...

Yoshi mains have so much pride its impossible...the world will end the day the great D torr starts camping. A humble giant, than he turns into a camping ******...=)

Thankfully that day will ... never ***...(come)...no homo xD

Gindler

Smash Champion
I heard tell Polt camps a crap load. Mostly the edge. Of course that's just what I heard.

Camping with yoshi is about as fun as using only ground moves with wario

MVD

Smash Master
Oh yeah anyone else want to teams mm at this? Can be a low amount or serious friendlies or something mainly you seibrik/mvd, chops/afro etc.

Hrnut and I could use the practice for genesis.
for sure CO!!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I heard tell Polt camps a crap load. Mostly the edge. Of course that's just what I heard.

Camping with yoshi is about as fun as using only ground moves with wario
Well, it works. Especially against Snakes. When will they stop trying to throw grenades while I'm ECEing? :laugh:

Snake: *pulls out grenade*
Yoshi: *throws egg from ledge*
Snake: *24% damage*

...And get your own avatar, Gmoney. >_>

Top Bottom