• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20/2009 GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs present - A June Brawl

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
You know id team with you if i wasnt teaming with hbox, and if not him Legion, and if not her then you....or Gmoney..... or HRNUT.......or Lambchops.......or Fearless.....or GDX.......wow I have alot of options lol.
You sure do. I wish I had that many options. Then again, I just wish StaFu could go to more tournies.

Gindler

Smash Champion
You know id team with you if i wasnt teaming with hbox, and if not him Legion, and if not her then you....or Gmoney..... or HRNUT.......or Lambchops.......or Fearless.....or GDX.......wow I have alot of options lol.
Lambchops wants to team with you? or are those just people you would team with :confused:

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Lio can't make it to this, so i'm gonna need a teammate... but i think i already know who anyways if they're down... still what's going on with everyone??

i can't wait for co18/hrnut/whoever to NOT win so i can laugh at the cockiness

tell your friend to punch himself in his own face more over a silly game XD

WaGMONEY \.|./ :wario:

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
okay, i got my team set (if he shows up on time lololol jokes)

i hope i play co18's team to be the one to knock them out LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOL ANGER RED

CO18

Smash Hero
okay, i got my team set (if he shows up on time lololol jokes)

i hope i play co18 to be the one to knock him out LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOL ANGER RED
too bad that wouldn't happen, how many times have i lost to in teams besides once on a tiny behind TV in addition to me being like 10 feet away from it ;)

Gindler

Smash Champion
too bad that wouldn't happen, how many times have i lost to in teams besides once on a tiny behind TV in addition to me being like 10 feet away from it ;)

I want revenge on you. That doubles set first round was so close at Fl. gaming.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Team Name
Yet In Never Knowing, The Unknowable Is Unstoppable!!!!

Co, you will lose to me hopefully. im saying this time...

I hope you cant sandbag and you sweat alot. Cuz i wanna make you sweat baby extra homo...Mmmm silky wet and willing, ill bring the lube..

Ill make the upB entry real smooth an saucy...

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol yea... you're rollin in the dough because you got like 6th or something... def. needed that 0% of the pot to buy some new shoe laces or some **** :rolleyes:

keep johnin so i can keep laughin (tally that ****... TV, distance, bracket, location johns??? what else lolol)

i forgot how fun it is to troll dumbazzes

u def. mad

who am i? *punches self in the face*

that's good friend material LOLol

i'm a jerk

CO18

Smash Hero
lol yea... you're rollin in the dough because you got like 6th or something... def. needed that 0% of the pot to buy some new shoe laces or some **** :rolleyes:

keep johnin so i can keep laughin (tally that ****... TV, distance, bracket, location johns??? what else lolol)

i forgot how fun it is to troll dumbazzes

u def. mad

who am i? *punches self in the face*

that's good friend material LOLol

i'm a jerk
Actually I made money, wut are u talking about money for ur just some poor, skinny,shortemo,nerdy college boy.

I love how youve talked so much **** for months when i had never said ANYTHING to you since I basically dont talk at tourneys at all and definitley not to you lol, disliking me for no reason. Ill give you a reason not to like me now you can count on that.

Teams MM 20$ at this? Since ur gonna **** me and my teammate plus ur the best teammate in the world riteee should be easy for you im sure you could use the money which youd just waste at the tournament since you wont be getting top 3 in any event like usual.

ur officially annoying as hell and I rarely ever get annoyed or have problems with people

Sure polmex sounds good lol. I dont sandbag so dont worry that one time that you beat me was legit.

I only sandbag vs like toonlink,diddy,sonic and olimar in friendlies... and its unintentional just the camping is so annoying and Im not focused as much in friendlies lol

CO18

Smash Hero
Oh yeah anyone else want to teams mm at this? Can be a low amount or serious friendlies or something mainly you seibrik/mvd, chops/afro etc.

Hrnut and I could use the practice for genesis.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Points to that title "Smash Elitist"

ya know, I always view that is such a power to abuse. having all this elitist stuff and forming a horde of **** suckers and meat riders. it gets quite annoying which is common in communities. endless meat riding.

edit: I'm already planning to jump ship in sept. for TMNT smash-up

PolMex23

Smash Champion
**** Just Got Serious Gais
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwohf_5ofvc&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EpP0mGB4vU&feature=channel_page

Thats what will happen.

I AM GOING TO UPB EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY THE NEW POLMEX BE AT GIGS EARLY CUZ I WILL BE FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE NOVEMBER AN I AM LAYING DOWN THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMs also anyone?

NEW GAME PLAY!!! REACTIVE UP Bs BABY CANT DENY THE PAIN TRAIN NIGGGGUZZZ!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom