• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/25/09 Gigabits and SilverMineSubs Brawl Tournament #10 An April Brawl

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. I guess I'll play Fox, unless I wanna Marth ditto you (which I probably won't. Don't really like ditto matches.) How does two bucks sound?
Sounds great, can't wait.

I've pickd up Fox.

Who wants to $1 money match my fox?

Also $2 money matches my Kirby vs any spacie.
I'll MM your fox with my marth if you want.

My Random vs Anyones Random

2 Stock Matches
Best 3/5
$5
I will do this match with you at any time for any amount my good friend. Just find me and we'll make it happen.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Guys make sure you look out for my Lucas Vs Gdx-Mario match.

Gdx, how bout we make this a $2 MM? You seemed real confident the other day and my lucas aint no joke!

Sandtru

Smash Rookie
Yo, Mike (POLMEX23) are you still giving me a ride from Tavares? What's the plan?

...:027:

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800

a mcchicken between a mcdouble or double cheeseburger

so good lol
I use 2 McDoubles plain with mac sauce and 2 McChickens and I place one mcchicken patty in between the mcdoubles for ultimate goodness. I eat the mcchicken bread separate lol.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Last I heard the McGangbang needs a spicy McChicken sandwich. Of course I have never actually seen a spicy McChicken sandwich :ohwell:

Oh well I guess just having ranch instead of mayonnaise will have to do

chino0814

Smash Cadet
Im going for a fact, and bringing extra money to bet. i need gas money on the way back so why not beat random pplz for money.... And especially for Mickey Dizze...

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
So my college play went well yesterday, sucks that I have to continue doing it throughout the weekend. I'll be tuning into the stream (if being streamed) throughout the morning/afternoon. Hope it doesn't end at 7 am.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
8-bit. Crushing Lee Martin's hopes and dreams, one recollection at a time.

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE!!!

Top Bottom