• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/25/09 Gigabits and SilverMineSubs Brawl Tournament #10 An April Brawl

Gindler

Smash Champion
Smash64 is amazing, I'd still be playing it if nintendo knew how to make a joystick back then. Those controllers wore down so incredibly fast

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Rumors say that itll be coming on Wii this monday for the anniversary of smash64 on the n64. However thats after gigs, and Im not counting on rumors lmao.

Smash64 with GC controller....**** n64 controllers

Gindler

Smash Champion
Rumors say that itll be coming on Wii this monday for the anniversary of smash64 on the n64. However thats after gigs, and Im not counting on rumors lmao.

Smash64 with GC controller....**** n64 controllers
I've already played it on the wii. It's funny when you go to C-stick a smash and your character jumps :chuckle:

Absolute Fail!
I love how the contoller looks and how you hold it, but those joysticks were built to last like 1 month through smash :ohwell:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Well I have a n64 with smash and I live like 30 seconds away from gigs so I'll just go home and get if theres room.

BUT NOBODY IS USING MY GREY 64 CONTROLLER. You guys can use my ****ty ones.

I let people use my good controllers at FAST and now they're ruined. :(

nevershootme

Smash Master
Rx- you may wanna take a raincheck the next time around (save maybe may 23rd tourney or FL gaming), but i'm leaning towards not coming if i dont have a teammate, cuz im not sitting there for hours with no friendlies whatsoever to play on. i mean i worked my *** off trying to come, and even gave my own personal spot of a teammate to wonder bread and i get this ****... that's ****ed up regardless and i sat through sept. gigs with no games in but singles with 0 preparation and sitting there on the live stream bored as ***

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Well if you DID come, then immediately after I got out of doubles, we could go back to my place and play 1000 million matches, and THEN after that we could have babies.

Or I could just bring like 17 setups so the tournament goes super fast.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Well if you DID come, then immediately after I got out of doubles, we could go back to my place and play 1000 million matches, and THEN after that we could have babies.

Or I could just bring like 17 setups so the tournament goes super fast.
babies? hells no, that's too homo. either way i can't come to this finally due to even more college johns... **** me, and this gigs competition is pretty stiff and straightforward -_-

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Yea let's MM you name the price and I'll play Marth vs whichever character you pick.
Awesome. I guess I'll play Fox, unless I wanna Marth ditto you (which I probably won't. Don't really like ditto matches.) How does two bucks sound?

No xYz, you're the man; for comin over and playin smash after a hard days work and after a hard workout at the gym. You are a true man, lol.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I've pickd up Fox.

Who wants to $1 money match my fox?

Also $2 money matches my Kirby vs any spacie.

Top Bottom