• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/25/09 Gigabits and SilverMineSubs Brawl Tournament #10 An April Brawl

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
no one travels more then me and seibrik (and chops) in FL.
ummm lol wut?

I'm keeping a running tally on the TVs and Wiis we have for this.

Rx--2 Wiis(potential for 4 tvs and 4 melee+brawls) and 2 TVs
Tommy_G-1 Wii and 1 TV
ghaudephaede010(if he can find a freaking partner)- 1 Wii and 1 TV
Polmex23- 1 Wii and 1 TV
Virgman- 1 Wii and 1 TV
Wonderbread-1 Wii and 1 TV
Fearless-1 Wii and 1 TV
Darktemplio-1 Wii(Brawl/64) and 1 TV
FlatSoda-1 Wii (possibly 1 TV)
Bootleg544- 1 Wii
Seibrik-1 Wii (possibly 1 TV)
Gindler-1 TV

Total(only 'for-suresies' amount): 10 TVs and 12 Wiis

If you say setup and only mean a wii, please specify. To me 1 setup = 1 wii and 1 tv

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I'm bringing a TV (ZMT's) and a WII.

This is gona be my own private station/setup, i dont plan on allowing tourny matches on it unless they ABSOLUTELY NEED IT.

I will however be doing none stop friendlies/mm's on it.

Anyone that wants a friendly on it, im only doing best of 5's with people. No more no less, unless there is no one waiting. Then im going to hog you :D
This is mainly to help anyone in FL get better, as well as giving me some final preperation for Apex.

I'm accepting all MM's, if GIGS doesnt want me wasting space in Gigs itself, im either gonna set it up at the sub place, or a random spot outside gigs, as long as its not raining.

Unless im doing a tourny match, thats where you'll find me.

Peace.

CO18

Smash Hero
I'm bringing a TV (ZMT's) and a WII.

This is gona be my own private station/setup, i dont plan on allowing tourny matches on it unless they ABSOLUTELY NEED IT.

I will however be doing none stop friendlies/mm's on it.

Anyone that wants a friendly on it, im only doing best of 5's with people. No more no less, unless there is no one waiting. Then im going to hog you :D
This is mainly to help anyone in FL get better, as well as giving me some final preperation for Apex.

I'm accepting all MM's, if GIGS doesnt want me wasting space in Gigs itself, im either gonna set it up at the sub place, or a random spot outside gigs, as long as its not raining.
Unless im doing a tourny match, thats where you'll find me.

Peace.
Ahh thank god for the many electrical outlets on the sidewalk.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
seibrik runs this ****, lemmie get a set with u, and maybe a mm, it madders how much my next paycheck is

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Now I really wish I was going now.......

Oh and also

WE NEED SET UPS PLZ!! BRING Tvs AND WIIS!!!

nevershootme

Smash Master
I might bring my tv along for the hell of it (with component cables since it's LCD, it's not severe without it, but it'll be 0 lag anyways with it), and i'm reserving it for my own personal use and brawl+, extensive friendlies only apply to me and no MM will be applied to my TV, I will forcefully boot u from my tv anyways should i need to... cuz i barely get satisfied with friendlies when i go to gigs...

plus I need to use it for my wii modding, if anyone wants their wii modded, tell me wat you want in particular

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i believe we should keep the friendlies tvs down to a minimum, because it makes no sense to have tvs that won't help the tournament run smoothly.

but if there's more than enough, all is well.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I might bring my tv along for the hell of it (with component cables since it's LCD, it's not severe without it, but it'll be 0 lag anyways with it), and i'm reserving it for my own personal use and brawl+, extensive friendlies only apply to me and no MM will be applied to my TV, I will forcefully boot u from my tv anyways should i need to... cuz i barely get satisfied with friendlies when i go to gigs...

plus I need to use it for my wii modding, if anyone wants their wii modded, tell me wat you want in particular
Me first!!! :):)

This is going to radically morph my life :)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Doubles is gonna be too good in this, ugh.........I will optimistically wait till thursday-friday to make a sure decision on whether I am going or not.

Plus I want to show off my Psylocke!!! (it's actually ZSS)

Zip.

Smash Lord
lol..ill probably only do doubles this time around..singles may drag on wayy too long..=/

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Luigi is ******** good in brawl +...

If good luigis in brawl can get legit combos what would happen in Brawl +???...i wonder...

oh, 0 to death every time guaranteed...ask Boss....

nevershootme

Smash Master
Luigi is ******** good in brawl +...

If good luigis in brawl can get legit combos what would happen in Brawl +???...i wonder...

oh, 0 to death every time guaranteed...ask Boss....
i wouldn't be convinced enough until i see videos of boss pulling off the combos >_>

and polmex, lets do this, luigi vs my marth, zss, snake, olimar, hell the random button... in brawl+, no MM just hardcore friendlies.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
everyone got super buffed including METAKNIGHT whom they are trying to nerf well almost everyone except D3 lol which i think is deserved (easy *** chaingrabs), my mains in brawl plus are falco and captain,

looking for one more fox is way too fast and snake can get zero to deathed so easily but he is still retardedly good.....ahhh kirby is another one that i will play and most likely marth they are all so good lol

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Um lol...Ill give you a combo video this sat...than imagine what Boss can do, and does.

Sure, and no character scares me in brawl +. Just dont let me touch you, you better camp. Cuz you will lose

i also play falcon ofcourse

nevershootme

Smash Master
g&w nerf is d-smash by adding more delay than ever.

mk d-smash is slower and you can't spam it over and over, u-air and d-air has delay in between uses too... mostly u-air is noticable, his tornado doesn't let you travel up as u mash it anymore (you can only travel horizontal), and n-air is still stupid.....

btw, you can also alter your buffer input rate to cater yourself to brawl level if you feel like it, or leave it at 0% handicap for that melee feel...

it cannot be silly once you try it, never judge a book by it's cover... oh and falco SH double laser is stupidly easy to do... just jump and mash b

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ivy's Dair is now like Lucario's too. It's pretty ridiculous, and now that she's faster in the air a 4 Uair combo isn't out of the question.

So yes flatsoda brawl+ is a tad silly

<content redacted>

Dthrow to Up-B is like 80% effective it's pretty ridiculous. Ivy's Dthrow to Uair works at ANY percent too, they should really fix the easy Dthrow nonsense in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandtru

Smash Rookie
I just had an epiphany about this game (gotta get some super friendlies in with a new character at this)...:027:

THE MIGHTY DUCKS

edit: Brawl+ is baddd... :(

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Lol I played a version of Brawl + where they made it so MK couldn't downsmash multiple times really quickly.

It was GENIUS.

too bad they don't make a brawl plus where instead of changing the physics, they just change all the lag times and damage %'s of the moves to be REALLY balanced.

That would be better than this lame-o brawl plus that's just trying to be Melee.

WHY NOT JUST PLAY MELEE you LOSERS!!!!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Yea so im a have some surprises for yall this gigs! Oh yea, Im down for MM's but just get at me there, cuz i dont wanna try to hunt down people and ill more than likely forget who im supposed to MM XD

Top Bottom