• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/25/09 Gigabits and SilverMineSubs Brawl Tournament #10 An April Brawl

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
VERICZ GIVE DTOR A RIDE OR WE CANT BE BEST FRIENDS ANYMORE

gay lovers

but NOT BEST FRIENDS

Also

BRING TVS AND SETUPS WE DONT WANT THIS TOURNY TO TAKE FOREVER AND I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE PLANNING TO DO FRIENDLIES!!!​

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I might not bring any set ups, but I'll sure bring the UP SETS

whooooooooooo partyyyy

jk though I'm still bringing set ups...

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I dunno virg I'm just confident against spacies.

Are Fox dittos fun? Most dittos seem pritty gay in brawl but I guess I'll give them a try.

Gindler

Smash Champion
VERICZ GIVE DTOR A RIDE OR WE CANT BE BEST FRIENDS ANYMORE

gay lovers

but NOT BEST FRIENDS

Also

BRING TVS AND SETUPS WE DONT WANT THIS TOURNY TO TAKE FOREVER AND I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE PLANNING TO DO FRIENDLIES!!!​
Brik does friendlies? I learned something today

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
I dunno virg I'm just confident against spacies.

Are Fox dittos fun? Most dittos seem pritty gay in brawl but I guess I'll give them a try.
I don't like Fox dittos, because I lose even when I'm the better Fox. So i stopped doing them. But if you really want to, we can do a Fox ditto. My problem might be a lack of playing against Fox. i think that might be it. So yeah, we can Fox ditto. That'll give me some Fox practice. But I definitely wanna play your Kirby with my Fox.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
My Random vs Anyones Random

2 Stock Matches
Best 3/5
$5
lol...so tempting

of course ill bring a setup. I always do. Since i got infinite replay and tags in replays, i'll put my wii on the biggest TV so people can save stuff for youtube

-Spike-

Smash Ace
lol...so tempting

of course ill bring a setup. I always do. Since i got infinite replay and tags in replays, i'll put my wii on the biggest TV so people can save stuff for youtube

I want those codes!!! :( Especially the names in tags one!

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
Im not gonna be going to this :(

I took a break from smash and I just started playing again very recently so im pretty rusty. (also money johns...)

Just letting you guys know, my toon link is under maintenance so next tourney i go to (prolly florida gaming) my toon link is gonna be ****. and will hopefully look like "Link Skywalker" :D

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I'm going to a killer instinct tournament instead... >.> sorry guyz
You know, I was king at that game.

If you dont combo breaker me I will get ultras.

But that was a while ago when I did that at a professional level, now im a scrub.

Combo an Glacius was my guys, what bout you?

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
You know, I was king at that game.

If you dont combo breaker me I will get ultras.

But that was a while ago when I did that at a professional level, now im a scrub.

Combo an Glacius was my guys, what bout you?
Sorry to intrude but which Killer Instinct are you two talking about? I love them all but none of the four versions are the same. I was at my best at Killer Instinct 2... Man I was good with everyone but Orchid was my tournament level player. And Spinal...

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
rofl no way polmex...i play combo and glacius xD and SNES version hrnut, glacius and combo = THE ****

Top Bottom