• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Pride"

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
bread is a scrub. :]

everyone should look into comming to LasT 3
a tourny in baton rouge. its gunna be huge. texas people will be going. and i kno how competative u florida people are. prove ur better than texas! haha
the venue is actually a lazer tag place.

fyi... lee will be there and win the tourny. so everyone else will jus be playing for 2nd. haha
chillout kid, if i came to last 3 i would **** on every person there (except lee). hes the only good person there.

CJ the Illest

Smash Cadet
chillout kid, if i came to last 3 i would **** on every person there (except lee). hes the only good person there.
son. dont even start. when last time we played. i **** on ur mk with ****in bowser. lol bowser? haha

but seriously. bread talk to ur parents and try to come to this. we could team for dubs and florida vs louisiana vs texas for crews sounds sexy.

nevershootme

Smash Master
8 Bit where are LF and GF vids?
only have 2-3 of the losers finals videos. most were streamed, yet both players were being semi jerks about forgetting to save with replay hack on

grand finals are on www.youtube.com/sheikssbm

edit: do not keep spamming me over and over about videos... you're pulling like that *insert username here* for melee... you will not get it, and i didn't waste my own time coming to naples just to be a ***** recorder, do not see me as that...

PolMex23

Smash Champion
lol i felt ****ty at the time for feeling ****ty xD

And ofcourse id feel ****ty to lose to him Ive been at this for a while and I shouldn't have lost, so I took it hard on myself.

The only reason why It hit me so hard is because i should have
A. Went Luigi after I beat his GaW so I could have a 2nd and if needed a third to realize how he plays or
B. Stayed Snake for last match cuz I know how he plays against a Snake and I woulda took advantage of it but

I got pressured into using the *****WeeG cuz I main Luigi and hes **** sexy sooo...

That makes sense right? Im sure it does, but so at Gigs its up to him now I mean I aint putting him down as a player I aint like that anymore, he has my respect. Up to him like I said to either do a MM for 5 or 10$ cuz ima be at my turf and I prob wont feel like fainting/throwing up
(Emo u dont remember me begging for water?) I felt real bad but thats no excuse man im mother ****in Polmex 23!!! ****....illl mm anyone in my deathbed...

But yea mad props For funnys I somehow made every match against Chris close (The first one was funny xD) And Emo ill go all luigi and if u want u can mm my snake for 5 dude but u dont need alot of friendlies wit me cuz u got Chris and hes really smart.

Lol dont misread what I say ii know its hard to understand what people really mean on this **** site but now yall know much love guys much love xD

just so they can read this....

OverLade

Smash Hero
Naples dont talk **** about Tampa.

I'll MM all of you, your 5 best players vs. my 5 best characters crew Battle, equal stocks, 5$ per person/character. I'll wreck all of you. You're just lucky I was busy....

AfroQT

Smash Master
bread is a scrub. :]

everyone should look into comming to LasT 3
a tourny in baton rouge. its gunna be huge. texas people will be going. and i kno how competative u florida people are. prove ur better than texas! haha
the venue is actually a lazer tag place.

fyi... lee will be there and win the tourny. so everyone else will jus be playing for 2nd. haha
Yeah maybe if me or seibrik dont show up.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG TALK SON

PolMex23

Smash Champion

I'll MM all of you, your 5 best players vs. my 5 best characters crew Battle, equal stocks, 5$ per person/character. I'll wreck all of you. You're just lucky I was busy....
There we go, thats what ive been waiting for.

Been to long, shoulda said somethin earlier. There we go, bro say whats up.

LoL, man...I can't wait till this sat. We got alot to talk about an practice. You gotta shape up Wonder. I gotta work on my snake, cuz its only good against Mks an warios anyways.

**** son, naples just got **** on by Lade what up xD

PolMex23

Smash Champion
You know, it would have been Tampa vs yall...

If lade was there we woulda sent him in against Ssbm...

Than it woulda been case closed most likely.

But what ev

-!-

Smash Lord
how much Johning I'll have to listen to... sad, so sad.... w/e you win u win, you loose u loose.... can't accept it lol shame on you :laugh:

D_B_S

Smash Lord
well I think everyone should stop saying whos the best at a certain character

cuz u can be the beat luigi and still suck...........

But yeah ppl dont get big headed after one tourney until u do this at every tourney where there is comp

this isnt directed towards anyone just my thoughts on wats going on

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
well I think everyone should stop saying whos the best at a certain character

cuz u can be the best luigi and still suck...........

But yeah ppl dont get big headed after one tourney until u do this at every tourney where there is comp

this isnt directed towards anyone just my thoughts on wats going on
true true, yea i dont like to sh*t talk like a lot of people do.... whos the best whatever doesnt really matter to me.

i just play the game and try my best.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
whos the best is the most important what you smokin chris? Cuz i want some...

Lol i tried to explain that what i meatn by feeling ****ty wasnt downplaying anyones capabilities I know someone has got me misinterpreted i know it

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Yeah like Being good is kinda important but respect is better

Like Chris I think ppl from Naples cant say your the best wigi Yet until you

do it again

Where every round is a Dedede lol

But yeah WAT UP POLMEX

wanna go party that friday before our tourney 4/10

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Bein doin it since ive been around son!!!

Dude, get yo **** straight son u tell me im there bro get my numba at gigs than we plan on the fly ya dig?

Ill bring some goods just get a party and me an u wingman supreme team !!! WE GONNA GET LAID SON I NEver fail u wit homeboi now

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
All I know is that the brackets were pretty ****ed up i had to play a crew member first round i didn't pay money to play sum 1 that I practice for tourneys with I dont blame you M!x cuz ur my dawg but yeah seibrek for worst bracket assembler in history but hes hella good tho. Big upz to emo^wolf for forth and Sheik for 3rd

O and btw i think that that polmex luigi infinite that Dew got was the funniest thing i have ever seen.
Reval!x por vida

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
lol i felt ****ty at the time for feeling ****ty xD

And ofcourse id feel ****ty to lose to him Ive been at this for a while and I shouldn't have lost, so I took it hard on myself.

The only reason why It hit me so hard is because i should have
A. Went Luigi after I beat his GaW so I could have a 2nd and if needed a third to realize how he plays or
B. Stayed Snake for last match cuz I know how he plays against a Snake and I woulda took advantage of it but

I got pressured into using the *****WeeG cuz I main Luigi and hes **** sexy sooo...

That makes sense right? Im sure it does, but so at Gigs its up to him now I mean I aint putting him down as a player I aint like that anymore, he has my respect. Up to him like I said to either do a MM for 5 or 10$ cuz ima be at my turf and I prob wont feel like fainting/throwing up
(Emo u dont remember me begging for water?) I felt real bad but thats no excuse man im mother ****in Polmex 23!!! ****....illl mm anyone in my deathbed...

But yea mad props For funnys I somehow made every match against Chris close (The first one was funny xD) And Emo ill go all luigi and if u want u can mm my snake for 5 dude but u dont need alot of friendlies wit me cuz u got Chris and hes really smart.

Lol dont misread what I say ii know its hard to understand what people really mean on this **** site but now yall know much love guys much love xD
idont care to MM matcg yoiu if i go to gigs but if your gooing to be saying exuses of why you lost its fine with me :laugh: im not saying its easy money cuz your a good player but if you dont want to accept or say im a ggod player then it ok. and if you feel THAT confident in your snake like you said you could of beat me with snake the third match. why dont you just putt all your money on your snake vs my wolf MM huh?>? or luigi i dont care. i was ready to play all from tampa i tryed my best to get as far as i coukd to repp NAples and i did a good job. all that matters to me is that you came to my TYURF NApLES all of you from tampa thinking you were going to ripp or embarass us ""naples kids"" but you were wronggg. again idont care to MM you but i did what i had to when you came to my turfff so all that tampa takes out tampaa. didnt see much of thatt. i saw naples taking out tampaaa:laugh: dont get me wrong you guys are really good but im not going to come to this site to post up that i lose and i shouldnt. i loose i loose much respect for sheik beating me and afro there too good. but your reason make me :laugh: again MM me snake if your dat confident in your ""knowledge" of knowing me how to play or luigi idnt careeee

u shouldnt feel ****ty cuz u lost to Emo^Wolf hes a really good player u shouldn tfeel ****ty at all, he was prepared for u, he deserved to win, he deserves that victory, he was all hyped up to defend his turf naples, u should give some credit he also beat Monk in the MM after he said he was gon jv 4 stock him, PROPS GOES TO MY DAWG EMO^WOLF FOR REPPING THAT 239 NAPLES N FOR PLACING 4TH

N BIG PROPS FOR MY DAWG SHEIKSSBM FOR PLACING 3RD N WINNING THE CLASH OF LUIGIS PROVING HES THE BEST LUIGI IN FLORIDA NO JOHNS.

so much for tampa kids can only beat tampa kids:laugh: naples was the one to take you dowwn:bee:
good SHXT EVERYONEEE
and just admit that my dawwg wolf desrved to place that high NO JOHNS IN SMASH.
thnks dawwg for backing me up when i was working. and yyeaa like i saidd i deserved to winnn. i got thiss dawwwg
LOL me and my friends got rocked!!!!!!!
however this was a str8 up down as fuh tourny! lol
props to M!X for running it and having us all comeover...

@GDX: your my hero lol

@Polmex: bro, I barely gotta chance to c u or play u, imma holla at you at gigs 4 dat friendly man...in the mean time fear DADE's SAMUS son!!1

@M!X, EVA, n VTEC: ya'll are cool smashers, much love to naples....you held it down on your turf hardcore

@Everyone: madd fun, and much respect...keep it goin.
especially the guys i played against, and with....that Samus will comeback lol
thnkss mannn we hadd to try our hardest with all that talk about naples kids getting ripp! lol but you guyss are really cool man i wished i could of played freakzoid and the resttt but my respect goes to the samus causee hess really good for samus beeing low in the tier list. hope to vs you guyus later

You know, it would have been Tampa vs yall...

If lade was there we woulda sent him in against Ssbm...

Than it woulda been case closed most likely.

But what ev
WOWW moreee exucsess lolyea your going to base your loss becouse one guy didnt came lol again :laugh::laugh::laugh:

were not talking shxttt you guys were the ones that said you were going to ripp im saying what i saw what actually went down and its funny with you wnting to do crews like that lol thats not the point of crews att allL! you guyss need to chilll and one man crew lol the point is to show your bestt of your region not one person. does that mean no one can handle us lol

All I know is that the brackets were pretty ****ed up i had to play a crew member first round i didn't pay money to play sum 1 that I practice for tourneys with I dont blame you M!x cuz ur my dawg but yeah seibrek for worst bracket assembler in history but hes hella good tho. Big upz to emo^wolf for forth and Sheik for 3rd

O and btw i think that that polmex luigi infinite that Dew got was the funniest thing i have ever seen.
Reval!x por vida

thnkss dawwg and ill do more shout outs laterrr
but
@vampiro: you did good for your first toournament dawwwwg it sucks that seibrik was baisicly running the tourneyy
@ M!X your one cool as brother mann tourney was great and we repp naples like we ssaidd we woould
@monkk:your mariooo is too good mann and i told f18 to bann luigi mansin lol but pur MM was good man i was so freaking nervouseee dudeee i was parranoid of the capee but Good shxt dude

HYGE PROPS TO my DAWGG SHEIKSSBM 4 PLACING 4TH AND REPRESENT REVAL!X AND THAT INSANE 10 STOCKS OF TAMPA!!!! THAT WAS TOOOO GOOOOOD BESTTT FXCKING LUIGI IN FL AND WE ALL NOW KNOW IT!!! 239!!
LATER DAWGSSSSSSSS

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Fxin 25th place ***** thats how the big fox rolls

fxin warios farting everywhere!

-!-

Smash Lord
No Johns, no Johns:

@Yummy: had a good time with you man, really cool mm we had and i have no idea how i won in norfair when I had never played there XD
@FTW: damm man your Kirby is too good, had fun over all with you and the other guys you came with... Gmoney, DBS, GDX...
@DC: damm man your Kirby is insane, props for beating Afro on the first round man... hopefully I'l see you at Gigs???
@Chaz: Sorry man we couldnt finish our second MM but at gis well do it, your up for one ^.^ and still man I recognize you as the best Marth... your really good with him ^.^ how is my Kirby btw??? I did better with him then snake lol and I thought I would get **** with Kirby >.< against you marth... see you at Gigs bro ^.^
@GMoney: your a really cool guy man I hope to see you at gigs and do a proper MM lol sorry for evading you the whole time but I was everywhere and I barely MM anyone T_T so i didn't got much experienced for my Kirby or Snake :( ummm bring some Lemonade :laugh:
@DBS: GGs man, I should of stayed Snake in our set but I just wanted to try out my Kirby and it was a idea.. but it works as experience though :)
@VTEC: Damm bro you keep getting better and better... you gotta keep going to Tourneys and not say "I don''t wanna" the more you go the best you'll place... you placed better then me XD
@Emo^Wolf: I'm proud of you bro, you represented well along with SheikSSBM... Congrats for getting 4th ^.^ we all know you and Chris would of gotten 1st and 2nd if certain people wouldn't of came >.> but w/e placing says it all :) see you at gigs man ^.< and don't you ever think your "not that good" even If I say it all the time lol your too good and represent Naples por Vida!!!
@TeamReem: sorry guys, I couldnt chill with you for a while... but thanks for coming though... hpe u guys had fun ^.^
@Vicious Delicious: damm I never got to see you play XD my bad, I have a match of you against freakzoid! though.. they both look intense and where close... thanks for coming!!!
@Vampiro/Fuego: I'm sorry man, the bracket was all set and done and next thing I know Seibrik moved people and you and a couple more had to fight against Naples on round one... and he was complaining about chops being on his first match when he had a bye or two, and chops had a match already... my bad but I'll make it up next time though... sorry again.... but you did fairly well for your first real tourney, some intense matches lol good job dawg!!!
@Cocaine: sorry man, same with Vamp you got stuck fighting guys you practice for today... it was really messed up and I get the blam... I'll make it up next time though :)
@Slash: my bad too man... I'll make it up :) your getting better man
@Jssn: thanks for coming bro, mad fun chilling with you.. btw I owe you money XD you gonna go to gigs??? if not I'll see you in April man.. can't miss that tourney :)
@ScaryLB59: **** we never got to have our mm, next tie though we'll do it ^.^ your realy cool to chill with man
@LambChops: Dude let me know when is the Next Melee gigs so can start my new tournament thread lmao jk your too good bro, I'll see you at Gigs???

@Seibrik: Thanks a lot for fixing the well organized bracket that I had... only thing that I missed was you having one or two byes and fighting Chops... and next thing I know you moved a lot of **** and Naples had to fight Naples on round one... really man Thanks a lot your the best at running a tournament.... ohh I almost forgot about one thing... you started messing around with my stuff in my room... with Kirby, wtf is wrong with you have some respect... that was really annoying what you did even if it was fooling around... if you wanted to fool around u could of done it with your self... damm man I thought you would know that really pisses me off... I let no one messed with my stuff and here thinking i coul trust you with my room and next thing I know i had people everywhere inside my room and then hearing what you did... good thing nothing got lost... or at least I think so... if something did got lost then what a Shame.... I'll see you at gigs....

ohhh btw I'ts funny to see how some people leave melee over brawl, I don't get that.... so it's just funny... just don't complain about having to leave out melee for brawl if you prefer melee then go to it it's that simple....

over all....Thanks SheikSSBM for Representing Naples the way it's supposed to be done... only Loosing to Afro and Seibrik and getting 3rd.... plus getting second in Doubles, and not to mantion the 10 stock **** to Tampa :laugh:... it was mad fun teaming up with my Partner por Vida.... good job bro and hopefully you end up going to Gigs

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
amen to that
I say we do regions so we dont have anymore first round naples matches :urg:

Also M!X nxt time ima run security on your room fuego style nobody fux with kirby pillows ever that just a violation cuh.:mad:

-!-

Smash Lord
amen to that
I say we do regions so we dont have anymore first round naples matches :urg:

Also M!X nxt time ima run security on your room fuego style nobody fux with kirby pillows ever that just a violation cuh.:mad:
Yea I did had it as regions but I had to modify it a lil cuz I knew some would get pissed and I had it perfect except for chops being Seibriks "First" match after one or two byes he had, don't remember

lmao Thanks Fuego you're the man bro I'll lend you my Katana Sword to Chop off anything that touches Kirby... so everyone be aware!!!!

:laugh:

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
:chuckle:**** yeah ima go bushido shogun on a motha ****a thats like a 1 hit instant kill on any of you kirby touchin *****s:chuckle:

AfroQT

Smash Master

Reval!x por vida
are you dumb the FIRST person you blame for that is the tourney host..
Who would be mix....

AfroQT

Smash Master
d lmao jk your too good bro, I'll see you at Gigs???

@Seibrik: Thanks a lot for fixing the well organized bracket that I had... only thing that I missed was you having one or two byes and fighting Chops... and next thing I know you moved a lot of **** and Naples had to fight Naples on round one... really man Thanks a lot your the best at running a tournament.... ohh I almost forgot about one thing... you started messing around with my stuff in my room... with Kirby, wtf is wrong with you have some respect... that was really annoying what you did even if it was fooling around... if you wanted to fool around u could of done it with your self... damm man I thought you would know that really pisses me off... I let no one messed with my stuff and here thinking i coul trust you with my room and next thing I know i had people everywhere inside my room and then hearing what you did... good thing nothing got lost... or at least I think so... if something did got lost then what a Shame.... I'll see you at gigs....
Get that complete fvckin bull**** outta here.
YOU ARE THE TOURNEY HOST.
If the brackets bother you remake them!

Its not seibriks fault you pretty much choose to do nothing. Anyone who was there knows that the entire tournament you didnt run ****. You just played matches and sat in your room doing ??????. Seibrik hosted that entire tournament, it just happened to take place at your house. If you had a problem with the brackets, if ANYONE had a right to speak up about it, it was you THE TOURNAMENT HOST. Dont go posting that bull****.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yea I did had it as regions but I had to modify it a lil cuz I knew some would get pissed and I had it perfect except for chops being Seibriks "First" match after one or two byes he had, don't remember

lmao Thanks Fuego you're the man bro I'll lend you my Katana Sword to Chop off anything that touches Kirby... so everyone be aware!!!!

:laugh:
**** that sounds real perfect, playing with someone he drove up here with first.....rofl.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
that why he said he changed it hes not saying the brackets were completely perfect he m
its not as bad as playing with someone who you play with everyday

I saw the bracket b4 ur boi got to it and it waz pretty even except for the sebrik chops match but that was fixed next tima ur boi is gonna be restricted from m!xs room shogun style.

Top Bottom