M!Xcoatl Brings You A House Tourney... What Everyone Has Been Waiting For!!!
Door Fee: $5
Doubles: $10 ($20 Per Team)
Registration - - - - - - 10:00am-11:00am (Money Matches are to be Done in this Small Window)
Open Ceremony - - - -11:00am-12:00pm (Clash of Luigi's)
Doubles - - - - - - - - - 12:00pm-03:00pm
Break - - - - - - - - - - -03:00pm-03:30pm
CREW BATTLES- - - - - - - - - -03:30pm-06:30pm
Break - - - - - - - - - - -06:30pm-07:00pm
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Main Event: Singles - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 07:00pm-12:00pm - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ANY QUESTIONS/HELP CALL:
*Double Elimination Bracket
*Best of 3 with the exception of ALL FINALS being Best of 5 (Winners, Losers and Grand Finals)
*Team Attack ON
*Life Stealing is Allowed
Always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.
This is the Setup for each Set of matches:
1. Each players banns a stage
2. First match plays out hitting random. If the players can agree to pick a stage out of the Neutrals, then so be it as long as both sides accept or if they hit random and get a stage not appealing for both then someone can reset and go to random again for a better outcome, as long as each side agree on it... also if both players agree, the stage Striking Method can be used to start
3. Looser gets character counter pick and stage counter pick
4. No. 3 is repeated until the set is Finished
-A coin is flipped.
-The one who lost, crosses out one stage of the neutrals.
-Then the other person crosses out a stage, same process is applied all the way through.
-At the end there's going to be 2 stages left, and the persona who won the coin flipped will make the choice.
*Dave's Stupid Rule: No Stage can be picked twice in a set if already been won by that player (Unless agreed upon by both players)
*Stalling is BANNED
*MK's Infinite Cape glitch can only be used for up to 5 Seconds before it's consider STALLING
*Chain Grabbing is ALLOWED
*ALL Infinite's are ALLOWED until 200% before it is considered stalling i.e. IC Infinite Infinite Chain Grab, DDDs Infinite Chain Grabs etc...
*Suicide killing is ALLOWED
*Don't Stall, To anyone with any possible stalling techniques. If there is any sign of stalling of a match, report to a judge and if he decrees than it will cost in the forfeit of the match (Not Set)
Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is.
*If caused by a suicide move, such as Bowser's claw or kirby's swallow, the player that caused it wins the game.
*If Time runs out, Winner will be decided first by Stock, then by Percentage.
*If stocks and percent were equal prior to entering sudden death, Then both player will have a Match in M!X's Territory with one stock and 5 minutes Time Limit
- "M!X's" Territory" is my Personal Custom Stage if anyone thinks it's too Gay lol then Sudden Death WILL be played out in the stage that happen in... (there's no chance this can happen anyways >.>)
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Everything else is BANNED
5 Members Crew:
*$5 per member ($25 in Total per Crew)
*4 Stocks Per Member
4 Members Crew:
*$6.25 Per member ($25 in Total per Crew)
*r5 Stocks per Member
*First Stage Random, Looser Counter Picks Character then Stage and is repeated till the completion of the Battle
WINNER TAKES ALL!!!
05. Sheik SSBM
05. Big Freddy
05. F-18 "Blue Angel" a.k.a Falco
18. R.I.G. (Random Ike Guy)
21. Ditzy 50/50
24. King of Hearts
25. Big Freddy
26. Samus ABe
33. Space Ghost
39. Smash Your MoM
42. CJ (New Orleans)
43. VeryCoolGuy (50/50)
45. Kingblack56 (50/50)
49. DC's Friend 1
50. DC's Friend 2
51. DC's Friend 3
53. KLARVIC (MR.FTW)
54. AWAL?? maybe???
55. LinkSceptile333 (50/50)
56. Vicious Delicious
63. Golden Gate Kid
66. Boss Magnet
Estimated Pot: $990 (66 Entrees)
From the Bottom of the GLOCK; 305
Tampa Sara Goon Squad
3. Vicious Delicious