• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Pride"

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
I already made up my mind about that.

I very much doubt i will ever be going to a tourny there again, and possibly not in wfl at all unless GDX is hosting it.

What I will do is this.
BEcause of all these shinanigens, and I almost feel dumb for choosing this over gigs, Im going to make sure that doesnt happen ever again, that no one will ever travel over there just to get pissed off and let down (this is comming from the person who won so EF money)

Anytime I see a tourny being held over there, I'm simply gonna host one over here the same day. WFL can be dumb and stay with WFL, maybe the smart ones will come to mine for a quality tourny with some of the top players in FL in sfl alone, let alone if CFL comes (which I hope they do).

Just a note, dont you guys EVER host a tourny on the same day of a tourny, ESPECIALLY IF ITS GIGS!

I've had tournies up when gigs put they're tourny up after on the same day as mine, and just on the shir wim of ME wanting to be at gigs, i pushed my own tourny back almost 2 weeks.

AND you cannot freakin say the crews were for fun if

A)you guys DECIDED to change the pot AFTER tourny started AFTER seeing brackets and AFTER realizing you were on opposite sides of mine and afro's crew. I'm only assuming you originally said winner take all cause you weren't expecting us to show. If you ever have a 2nd place prize, no matter how little entrants, that means you have to have double elimination. Cause do you really think you deserved money anymore than Gmoney's team? They did a **** ton better than you against us, its not they're fault they had to play us first. Double elim makes sure that 2nd place goes to the true 2nd place, no arguing or b!tching about getting bracket fVked. Anytime its single elim, which it should have been to save time for the "fun" part of the tourny, it should have been winner take all, i dont care if I wasnt in crews at all. (had i not joined im sure it still WOULD have been winner take all cause I doubt mix is that generous to the other contending players.)

B)you guys gloat about taking 10 stocks with one person, Afro took 11 stocks from your crew (4 from the first person, 4 from the 2nd, and 3 from emowolf) Thats 11. we sent in chops on emo's last stock, he took it, then chops played dewdadash on delfino with even stocks and won (lol) then chops played Mix and lost i think, then chaz beat mix. If you guys can count, that makes afro taking 11 stocks true. But the point is for us it was just for fun until we played you guys, and we wouldnt have even brought up the 11 stocks at all, but we saw you gloating about 10 in the "just for fun" crews? The only reason afro tried SO hard against you guys was because of the next reason you guys are assh0les for this "just for fun" crew tourny.

C) Fighting real hard for their 2nd place money, they had to make sure they at least got to finals, and so to do so in this "just for fun" tourny, Dewdadash had to Inf. polmex, whom to my knowledge was woopin pretty good prior to this. Do you think Pol was having fun in these crews during that time? Do you guys realize that at huge tournies with up to 500 dollars on the line, and no rule banning it, myself, co18, or hbox have never done the inf to someone during TOURNY matches? Its called pride and self respect and respect for the other player. Something I had for Sheikssbm at my own tourny, and for Polmex at one of GDX's tourny in naples. But im sure your 2nd place 22 dollars that you just decided to hand to urselves was worth it.

And mix, you better stop saying ive messed with the bracket against you guys, cuz you know ALL i did was change chops to another side, then you said "chops is near ssbm" so i moved CHOPS a lil higher, into a BI, then later on before the first round was done, you said "this person is near this person" and i changed it without issue. At any time if you were unhappy before i started ****, or after i started ****, you could have changed something or at least SPOKEN UP AT UR TOURNY. I didnt hear very many complaints at all till i got home at smashboards and see you ranting behind the protection of your computer screen.

I just want to be clear, I have no hate in my heart for sheikssbm, or dewdadash (even tho he inf. im sure he felt bad/wouldnt mind MMing Polmex without the inf.... if he actually cares about his win over him anyway) or even emo wolf. The only person I have a problem with after this tourny, is the Assistant T.O. Mix. Thanks for letting us use your house for the tourny. Never let us do it again. Hope to see you guys round SFL or Gigs sometime in the future, and im sure we'll have many manly matches.

P.s. 6stocking you guys in doubles wouldn't have felt nearly as good if it was anyone else. Yeah, I went there. Sorry Chris :)
blahhh, all this fighting (i'm not picking out seibrik's post for any particular reason) is what makes this game seem so much lamer

however (now i'm picking at seibrik's post), seibrik this is an extremely juvenile way to vent your "animosity" about a tournament, you made brackets, got lunchbox to yell out names, WOW! and i do agree that M!X should've been more helpful in hosting his tourney, but all of this name calling, johning, *****ing, and complaining is solving nothing. If you don't want to waste time at Naples tourneys, get a gf (or a *****) and go get ***** instead.

btw Chops and Gmoney are ****ing studz

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
i know this tourney is over and the reason im posting late is cuz ive been busyy but im not going to sit here and watch everyone trash talk my brother M!X saying the tourney was a failure and etc. i would quote alot of you people but ima say this to EVERyone. mostly all of the people that went to the tournament are fxcking a$$**** excluding a couple of people but mostly everyone had a goodtime and they go home at start ranting. and all of you that want to say im anooying or whatever like gdx i can careless what you think. how the fxck are you going to say shxt about the tournament. you stay at our fxcking house and you act all cool even before you left and you go home and write shxt on the boards saying im annoying and the tourney failure! wtf. WE GOT your back M!X RevaL!X man. were acualy in this for pride and cuz we got this. my brother did a good job throwing the tourney we might of neede help but if you didnt like the timing or whatever was going on we would of gave you your money back and you couild of gotten the fxck out my house.. thats how we do it in our side. i respect everyone that i played that i losed to and that i beat. and for those that are saying that we wait till we got home behind the commputer to say this (this goes to seibrik) im saying this now and if i ever see you ill say it again. i dont want to start a fight or sound like imj saying this cause im on boards so if you want me to say it you ill say it.you guys did that shxt. you act all cool but when you left the house you go home and post right away.
al of you showed what kind of ****** you are. you guys need to back the fxck up. i know we moving on the topic but im not going to let m!X be put down like that.So take it how you want it, personally I dont give a fxck
and when the tourney came out we told you it was about pride until everyone had to open your mouth with a motherfxcking opinion so all i have to say is FXCK bRawl, fxck the people that are mking excuses of why they lost. and all the fxcking crews that came and if your not down With M!X then Fxck you too
[/COLOR]
emo_wolf is the man, brooo i will brawl all of M!X's enemies IRL with you!!!

-!-

Smash Lord
Duh duh duh lol i want to buy Resident evil.... but i wouldnt be able to play cuz of work :(

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
emo_wolf is the man, brooo i will brawl all of M!X's enemies IRL with you!!!
thatss my dawwg mannn. we got thiss mann!!! and your other post was funny dudeeee
im over thiss
and i doubt i will make it to gigs :(

but dudee we got thiss mannn call gordo to up+B lol

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
i think that everyone would've felt better about the tourney and themselves if they were given a free lemonade after being eliminated
true... so true.. ill be better prepared next time XD warm and cold for special people hahaha

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
how bout do costume hacks with all characters lemonade colors. ftw

8-bit on poltergust comp

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
well doubles was 4 teams, so we did round robin

1. seibrik and c!
2. 8-bit and chaz
3. Bonesaw and dfear
4. poltergust and verycoolguy

8-bit on polt's comp

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
**** reva l!x is still planning on goin to gigs right mix? otherwise i might have to find a new ride which would suk!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yall better go!!!

Specially VAMP!!!

and EMO!!!

VAMp cuz we gonna get the chill on...

Emo prove your the new wolf in FL!!! and MM me!!!

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
im going to say its like 30/70 I go as of right now only cuz i haven't heard from emo or shiek or mix lolz

but i am sure going to trying to go :chuckle:
Im ready to chill hopefully it happens if not ill be branching out for a ride fa sho Il probly call emo today for practice being that he aint in school

-!-

Smash Lord
Yall better go!!!

Specially VAMP!!!

and EMO!!!

VAMp cuz we gonna get the chill on...

Emo prove your the new wolf in FL!!! and MM me!!!
were not 100% confirmed lol so many johns... emo^wolf got suspended from school and they might not let him go >.> but were trying... also there's a party I have to hit... and i dunno... is Ally coming to gigs or what??? if he is then i may just go one way or another...

-!-

Smash Lord
ally isnt coming. only GA, reflex, kismet and basic sausage from NY are coming
Reflex huh... ummm **** and i hear it may be a turnout of 100 or so... we'll see....

Grrrrrrr U guys aren't coming to Tally *sniffle*
I'm sorry man :( I really want to go but we will feel really bad if we tell the playNtrade to move the date again after they have done it 2 times already just for us... I forgot their tourney is on the same date... we'll see but the next one we'll go for sure and I mean for sure though no more Johns... we all wanna go to Tally really badly so the Next one for sure we'll do it :) and who knows maybe we can pull a miracle and end up going.. not sure and sorry again man ^.^

-!-

Smash Lord
they dont have to move the pnt date, u guys could just.... not go
yea I know but I personally feel bad since they have moved it two times already... that's just how i am.... but I'll see what i can do since it's obvious that the tally one will be way better... idk

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
yea I know but I personally feel bad since they have moved it two times already... that's just how i am.... but I'll see what i can do since it's obvious that the tally one will be way better... idk
U shouldnt feel bad man, tell them ur goin to a bigger and better tournament. They'll understand. Besides doesnt this tournament only have like 6-10 people?

-!-

Smash Lord
U shouldnt feel bad man, tell them ur goin to a bigger and better tournament. They'll understand. Besides doesnt this tournament only have like 6-10 people?
well they got like 16 i think wich sucks cuz back back it had over 50 people each time...

but yea... the thing is that we gotta find another driver so Chris doesn't drive all the way and back alone... we agreed if we can find someone then me and him will go... not sure about the rest of the guys cuz of parents johns >.<

Why are people still posting in this topic? >_>
because I'm that cool lol jk mainly it's cuz M!X is too good XD

-!-

Smash Lord
I LOL cause i've been noticing for all this time :laugh: Everyone here should support my tourney.

BTW: Any1 know why this dumb website wont let me put my sig on any reply unless I qoute somebody????
lol I actually just noticed you are having a tourney lol I'm thinking it'll be good to go since it's not that far...

well i think your supposed to go to "User CP" and under Options you should find the option have your Sig. avatar etc... show in threads without quoting :) I think...

Top Bottom