• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Pride"

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Ahh heres a real *** right CHEA!!! xD

You right man, an I aint that angry...i didnt even try to single the man out...didnt mean too home bru (South African white boy talk...*brew*)

Lol we can all pass the peace pipe baby no harm there. For realz im done, lets all chill at gigs man...

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
thx dawg thats some real ***** respect how about 2 peace pipes and the fattest cohiba u have ever seen lol.

Con Fuego!!!!!!!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
omg...

U best be going to gigs...

Ima show you what we put into fat cohibas and peace pipes

"EL FUEGO" NIGGGGGGA!!!!!!!

Youll be playin in the heavens

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
f**K yeah im goin to gigs i gotta rep ill be sure to bring sum naples fuego for u tampa kids to check out STR8 DRO BOI lol u put it too the light and it looks like an omnipotent prisim ya digg! lol

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Oh my ****.....

Dude, I think we just became cool friends...maybe nigg maybe xD

Dude, come wit the crew when we got get pizza =)

Aawwww **** an "omnipotent prism" awww **** alright...alright, im bringin DaBurgs Fuego while abe bringin that sarasota Gangsta ****!!!!

aww man....

No one does it like FL...

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
I think I might build a house in the heavens amn i kinda like it up there.:laugh:

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Lol....dude, Ill even drop u off if u down to stay late man...

I think i might crash there, we will talk bro we will talk...

AHHHHH after gigs party we all wearin " Green"

Oh man....oh man

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
I dont think any other state has the swagger or pride of florida fa sho my nigg

We goin to party hard after gigs u kno a spot up there dawg?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
You talkin to masta of disasta in them girls panties SON!!!

Yes, fo sho, if Joe an Luis cant find one we goin clubbin or somthin...Hi as a MOther ****er baby YEA!!!!

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
**** bro i wish we talked more in napi town we woulda went back to my cribb afta da tourney nd i woulda hit the hunnies up real talk im glad that this thread is back on love f*ck that h8 **** no one profits and every1 gets pissed the **** off

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Awww *****Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Im so HYped now man ready to get my TOKE on baby YEA!!!!

Lol FL already know i roll wit 5 blunts every time *** we be passin till we droppin *****...than playin smash an smashin hoes...****..

Awww ****!!!!

Ima practice for the next two weeks mom will wonder why im so hungry xD

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
yah dawg u know whats good i wanna see sum crazy weeg dittos between u nd chris on gs but idk if hell be comin to gigs with the rest of us depends if he gets off work!

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
but fa sho ill bring sum a quarter of napi kush so u can try that **** out i wana see what tampa has to offer my lungs maybe my boi gato will come 2.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
**** ima bring a quarter too nigg xD

Itll be more for the blunt *** but its the smoothest purp ever *****A

Yea purp nigaa PURP in 4 blunts Holla...

I know Samus Abe got da fire, whewy man **** stanky as ****...

Up in ...

I gotta stop man im gettin excited bro xD

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
**** bro i aint neva had purpz b4 you got me droolin cant gigs be this weekend fa sho nd ill see whats good wit da shiek hopefully he can get off but yea maybe we can get the tally kids to bring sum of their finest down for da festivities ya got me DBs. I didnt gfet to play any tampa kids at m!xs so well burn and brawl all night except wen it comes time for da ladies ya diggg:chuckle:

PolMex23

Smash Champion
MY NIGAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You official now soon aint no way ... aint no way...

You in the crew now you gotta be, ****...

Aww man, Purp ***** PURP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brawl and melee baby cant beat it...****, i cant wait *** i really cant

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
this gigs is gonna be off tha f*ckin chain I wannaown a motha ****in time machine. Dam bro u an emo gotta be str8 so we can collab at gigs u feel me dont h8 him he just a prideful *** ***** im the same way i wanna see a rematch on that fight 2 cuz that **** was close yall nigz is both sic

this time i wont play falco first round kinda ****ed my expirience up, also ima need a new partner for gigs so any nigz wanna team with the fuego con fuego just pm yah digg!

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
i mite have to that wario is str8 rip but he gotta bunch of good counter pick chars yea that culd be str8 u teamin wit monk?

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
cool **** yah il either team up wit my boi gato or sum other *** u goin to poltergusts?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i know this tourney is over and the reason im posting late is cuz ive been busyy but im not going to sit here and watch everyone trash talk my brother M!X saying the tourney was a failure and etc. i would quote alot of you people but ima say this to EVERyone. mostly all of the people that went to the tournament are fxcking a$$**** excluding a couple of people but mostly everyone had a goodtime and they go home at start ranting. and all of you that want to say im anooying or whatever like gdx i can careless what you think. how the fxck are you going to say shxt about the tournament. you stay at our fxcking house and you act all cool even before you left and you go home and write shxt on the boards saying im annoying and the tourney failure! wtf. WE GOT your back M!X RevaL!X man. were acualy in this for pride and cuz we got this. my brother did a good job throwing the tourney we might of neede help but if you didnt like the timing or whatever was going on we would of gave you your money back and you couild of gotten the fxck out my house.. thats how we do it in our side. i respect everyone that i played that i losed to and that i beat. and for those that are saying that we wait till we got home behind the commputer to say this (this goes to seibrik) im saying this now and if i ever see you ill say it again. i dont want to start a fight or sound like imj saying this cause im on boards so if you want me to say it you ill say it.you guys did that shxt. you act all cool but when you left the house you go home and post right away.
al of you showed what kind of ****** you are. you guys need to back the fxck up. i know we moving on the topic but im not going to let m!X be put down like that.So take it how you want it, personally I dont give a fxck
and when the tourney came out we told you it was about pride until everyone had to open your mouth with a motherfxcking opinion so all i have to say is FXCK bRawl, fxck the people that are mking excuses of why they lost. and all the fxcking crews that came and if your not down With M!X then Fxck you too
[/COLOR]
all im gonna say to this is ur pretty dumb wen it comes to the boards time line.

go look at who said wat first. We posted, random stuff about the tourny, nothing bad but shoutouts and cool stuff, THEN Mix called me out in his shoutouts, and thats wat started it. we were all gona be quiet and chill and let it go under the rug, until someone else brought it up, mix brought it upon himself, we didnt start ****, we were just defendin ourselves, by pointing out the flaws mix did. Thats all.

Get **** strait, then make points. You can't do it the other way around, you'll just look ***** dumb.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
AWWWWWWWWW NIGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAA

You just got hulked smash!!!!

To bad me an vamp dont kerr anymore cuz we gonna get HIZZZEYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEWAY BABY YEA

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
polmex and vampiro got my mouth waterin for gigs, 2 bad i dont think i can stay there, im pretty sure i gotta get home that night.

yall gotta get me in on this ****

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Purp is too good

N for tally n gigs I might be teaming with Mr.Ftw

>_<

But yeah Fuego man we gotta smoke and polmex

PolMex23

Smash Champion
polmex and vampiro got my mouth waterin for gigs, 2 bad i dont think i can stay there, im pretty sure i gotta get home that night.

yall gotta get me in on this ****
U smoke!!!! oh god/....
Purp is too good

N for tally n gigs I might be teaming with Mr.Ftw

>_<

But yeah Fuego man we gotta smoke and polmex
**** will occur...an we will LIKE IT!!!!!!!

Throats will be *****...lungs will be *****...LUIGI might or may or shall be ***** or **** BUT GOOD GOD **** WILL OCCUR....

**** soooo excited

-!-

Smash Lord
hey guys i heard from someone that Ally would show up to gigs... is it for realz??? i doubt it >.<

-!-

Smash Lord
Doubles Results

01. The Adventures of Lolo and Lala (Afro and Seibrik) $169
02. L!X (M!xcoatl and SheikSSBM) $65
03. Mr. FTW and DBS ($26)

04. Gmoney and Chops
05. Chaz and Galeon
05. lWonerBreadl and BoneSaw
07. E.E.C.
07. PolMex23 and SamusABe
09. Those a Guys