• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Pride"

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
yoshi is easy as hell to beatand i dont even know the match up but maybe cuz i play snake
If he is SO easy to beat, then how did I get so far in the tournament? >_>

By the way, I only used Zelda in one match against Dew and for my set against Emo^Wolf. (Wolf can go die for being such a horrid match-up for Yoshi. :mad:)

Life After Death

Smash Champion
If he is SO easy to beat, then how did I get so far in the tournament? >_>

By the way, I only used Zelda in one match against Dew and for my set against Emo^Wolf. (Wolf can go die for being such a horrid match-up for Yoshi. :mad:)
wat lol that has nothing to do wit anything

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Did u go TL?

If not why not?
Because I'm better against the Spacies as Zelda. And camping as Toon Link wouldn't go well for me due to his reflector. I haven't tried fighting Wolf as Luigi, though. I should practice that.

Life After Death said:
wat lol that has nothing to do wit anything
Actually, it does. Up until that point in time, I was using Yoshi only. Now, how did I get so far in the tournament using, according to what you said, an "easy to beat" character? :bee:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
easy is all apart of perspective. things are hard when u dont know how to deal with something. when something is easy to LEARN to deal with, its considered to be generally easy.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, are you going to the Ft. Lauderdale tournament on Saturday or my tournament on Sunday, RedHalberd? Those two tournaments will be you last chance to brawl me until May. =P

OverLade

Smash Hero
Well, are you going to the Ft. Lauderdale tournament on Saturday or my tournament on Sunday, RedHalberd? Those two tournaments will be you last chance to brawl me until May. =P
Lol in that case lookin forward to those matches....in may. XD

GrunJ-MonkE

Smash Cadet
LOL me and my friends got rocked!!!!!!!
however this was a str8 up down as fuh tourny! lol
props to M!X for running it and having us all comeover...

@GDX: your my hero lol

@Polmex: bro, I barely gotta chance to c u or play u, imma holla at you at gigs 4 dat friendly man...in the mean time fear DADE's SAMUS son!!1

@M!X, EVA, n VTEC: ya'll are cool smashers, much love to naples....you held it down on your turf hardcore

@ED!!!!!!!: DUDE! I was soo feeling it after our friendlies...and then BAM, you hit the nitrous on our @sses lmao....good **** in crews, cuz of you I was able to go get food earlier.....lol. props to monk too...

@FIU: you guys win too much...

@AFRO: lol u prolly don't even remember my match, but I had alot of fun playing you....100x funner playing you than siebrik hahaaa....stay gangsta

@Everyone: madd fun, and much respect...keep it goin.
especially the guys i played against, and with....that Samus will comeback lol

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
I took 11 stocks outta your crew.

Crew "Lambchops and his apprentices" is 2 good.

Tourney was fun.
Everyone i hung out with was mad chill, polmex bro our set was great man your weegee is amazing. Same wit you LuigiSSBB, 2 good.
Yeah, I was playing like sh*t in crews, no johns though.
Good stuff in crews man, you're too good.

But I got you xD. Lol your the most obvious yet unpredictable Luigi ever....Got me pissed when you naired out of something 3 times in a row...Id always say to myself "K hes a smart player...ha just punished him again he wont do it ag...****it...."

I didnt feel well an a couple guys like I think Grunje heard me say i fealt like passing out...

But trust me you got some Polmex.

At gigs man you better be there cuz ima be ready an We will do it as soon as we se eachother an live feed/recording is ready xD.

I just feel ****ty that I lost to emo wolf...no offense but Idk what I was thinking...just trying to jump into a wolf an not expect to get punished...just got real lazy and lost mass control.

Im happy how I did against Fro. Now I know what to do, an expect me to get you at gigs Matt im comin for yah, I have a plan.

Lol Chris, I did you nasty with something. You were back air spacing an I crawled foward than back than up-Angled smashed you when I did that I felt so cool lol =)

No I played green ace...I know your better...

Green Ace beat me down in pools...but, I know your better...Why? Cuz I learned how to play Yoshi after that. And you adapt, read, and punish harder and faster than Green Ace.

Your the BEST...AROUND!!!! NOOOooo ones ever gonna GET YOU DOWN!!!
If you feel sh*tty that you lost to emo wolf, why don't you just MM him at Gigs march 28th?

-!-

Smash Lord
I took 11 stocks outta your crew.

Crew "Lambchops and his apprentices" is 2 good.

Tourney was fun.
Everyone i hung out with was mad chill, polmex bro our set was great man your weegee is amazing. Same wit you LuigiSSBB, 2 good.
umm I thought you took 10 just like sheik but w/e your too god anyways, might as well start with the best to take as many as possible :laugh: No Johns here...

Good tournament

Shout-outs
M!x: good job on this tournament...I was a little off my game yesterday but no johns

EmoWolf: good matches

F-18:...**** you for banning the Mansion lol

ShiekSSBM: good job in crews...I still think Polmex is the better Luigi but you're definitely up there with the rest of them

All is all this was a pretty good birthday/tournament
First of alll I forgot it was your birthday cuz of the **** that was around :( but i did said Happy B-Day at AiB lol but yea I thought our MMs would be so close and was concerned about the Snake Dittos hehehe but it was mad fun doing them :) and same with the others...

imo SheikSSBM is better then PolMex don't get me wrong PolMex is good... but well see at the next MM they do and see how the score changes...

ohhh F-18 is my apprentice... lol hes snake is good but I didn't thought he would win the set... maybe close.... if you would of stayed Mario u might have won???

LOL me and my friends got rocked!!!!!!!
however this was a str8 up down as fuh tourny! lol
props to M!X for running it and having us all comeover...

@M!X, EVA, n VTEC: ya'll are cool smashers, much love to naples....you held it down on your turf hardcore
Thanks man, you where pretty cool though I wanted to chill with u guys for a while some friendlies... but maybe next time... :)

@8-Bit I'm sorry man but I totally forgot about our Dittos man :( I didn't even managed to finish my MM with Chaz cuz my Brother, Emo^Wolf, was playing Afro so I wanted to be there for him... so I missed out >.< We gotta do them at gigs... if you go I'll deff. do those before anything man ^.^

@PolMex23: Dude you owe me $2 XD lol but seriously... not cuz hes my brother but he was ready for you... he was really well prepare to face you and the rest of your crew... same like all the other Naples Kids.... No Johns in Smash so... next time well see if Emo^Wolf was really just lucky to beat you.... the MM should be interesting :laugh:

I'll thank other people later gotta go to sleep to work tomorrow ALLL DAY!!!!

Good **** guys!!!!!!!!

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
This was a great experience (not for the Smash tho)...

DC is the greatest Smasher to ever live... period...

GDX lost to a dam Yoshi and has this awesome orange tree in his backyard (that went unappreciated until we all ate from it)...

Poltergust has a big **** now... XD

Seibrik has never seen a "female" in it's native environment...

Most of all... DBS, MrFTW and I all learned a lot about life (*** Smash) and appreciating the simple things a lot more (and we've got all kinds of ideas to give back to the world and help people... you kids should join in when we post more info later)...

Get e-Lemonade'd!

danielkon369

Smash Apprentice
ima do my mm vs Lambchopz first, than you than Emo
u shouldnt feel ****ty cuz u lost to Emo^Wolf hes a really good player u shouldn tfeel ****ty at all, he was prepared for u, he deserved to win, he deserves that victory, he was all hyped up to defend his turf naples, u should give some credit he also beat Monk in the MM after he said he was gon jv 4 stock him, PROPS GOES TO MY DAWG EMO^WOLF FOR REPPING THAT 239 NAPLES N FOR PLACING 4TH

N BIG PROPS FOR MY DAWG SHEIKSSBM FOR PLACING 3RD N WINNING THE CLASH OF LUIGIS PROVING HES THE BEST LUIGI IN FLORIDA NO JOHNS.

so much for tampa kids can only beat tampa kids:laugh: naples was the one to take you dowwn:bee:
good SHXT EVERYONEEE
and just admit that my dawwg wolf desrved to place that high NO JOHNS IN SMASH.

@monk: much match that was really close GG dawggg
@vamp:sorry for have u face right away.
@emo^wolf:you my dawg man and i give you props mannn Naples!!!!!!!! good job mannn i got you dawgggggg i, not going to let someone say johns for loosing to youuu

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
i wish i coulda played more naples kids besides that d3 i played in crews, naples didnt get much of a taste of wonderbread, but next time ull see

CJ the Illest

Smash Cadet
i wish i coulda played more naples kids besides that d3 i played in crews, naples didnt get much of a taste of wonderbread, but next time ull see
bread is a scrub. :]

everyone should look into comming to LasT 3
a tourny in baton rouge. its gunna be huge. texas people will be going. and i kno how competative u florida people are. prove ur better than texas! haha
the venue is actually a lazer tag place.

fyi... lee will be there and win the tourny. so everyone else will jus be playing for 2nd. haha

PolMex23

Smash Champion
lol i felt ****ty at the time for feeling ****ty xD

And ofcourse id feel ****ty to lose to him Ive been at this for a while and I shouldn't have lost, so I took it hard on myself.

The only reason why It hit me so hard is because i should have
A. Went Luigi after I beat his GaW so I could have a 2nd and if needed a third to realize how he plays or
B. Stayed Snake for last match cuz I know how he plays against a Snake and I woulda took advantage of it but

I got pressured into using the *****WeeG cuz I main Luigi and hes **** sexy sooo...

That makes sense right? Im sure it does, but so at Gigs its up to him now I mean I aint putting him down as a player I aint like that anymore, he has my respect. Up to him like I said to either do a MM for 5 or 10$ cuz ima be at my turf and I prob wont feel like fainting/throwing up
(Emo u dont remember me begging for water?) I felt real bad but thats no excuse man im mother ****in Polmex 23!!! ****....illl mm anyone in my deathbed...

But yea mad props For funnys I somehow made every match against Chris close (The first one was funny xD) And Emo ill go all luigi and if u want u can mm my snake for 5 dude but u dont need alot of friendlies wit me cuz u got Chris and hes really smart.

Lol dont misread what I say ii know its hard to understand what people really mean on this **** site but now yall know much love guys much love xD

Top Bottom