• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
add on!!!!

Everyoooooone needss to come to thissssssssss.

And play tatsu cap and GG if they are really ballin'!!!!

SæQuo010

Your post has officially been pimped *Pops collar on Co18's shirt*

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Ryannnn, you're ditching me again!?!?!

sheesh
What!?!?! I wanted to team with you for the PNT tourney yesterday but you wouldn't respond to me on the thread so I figured you didn't want to team with me.

Let's team for this then. I'm always the one asking you but I never get a 100% yes from you so I feel like ur not really sure if you actually wanna team with me.

But if you say you wanna team with me for this you have to team with me.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
1-Up, I can team with you. >.>

...You are 1-Up, right? I'm still trying to get to know everyone (hence me not knowing how to pronounce Seibrik a few days ago =P).

SheerMadness

Smash Master
See now John isn't gonna respond to me again in this thread which makes me think he doesn't actually wanna team with me. Stop confusing me John. :(

Joe when the hell did you ask me to team for brawl lol? You don't even play brawl and I didn't go to the last brawl gigs and the brawl gigs before that I teamed with Willis.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Yo GDX, you should probably find another partner. I'm too iffy on this one to hold you back, so please, find somebody else... sorry man. : /

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yo GDX, you should probably find another partner. I'm too iffy on this one to hold you back, so please, find somebody else... sorry man. : /
****, that sucks. i really wanted to team with you too. We gonna pair up one of these gigs.

well, CO18 asked me to team with him, and i told him i will if you dont show up since i knew you were already iffy about it. So i'll wait it out for you to see if you make it cause i essentially already have a backup plan

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lets make sure this gigs is bigger than the last one (12 teams 43 single + Thanksgiving weekend = WTF) I know its after christmas but lets be there Inui better be as good as he says he is...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lets make sure this gigs is bigger than the last one (12 teams 43 single + Thanksgiving weekend = WTF) I know its after christmas but lets be there Inui better be as good as he says he is...
unlike thanksgiving, more people are near home on christmas, since christmas is really over once the presents are opened. Thanksgiving you got peoples going freakin everywhere to get some free food and sleep in a cramped house of 20 of your relatives youve never even seen before

CO18

Smash Hero
Nevershootme and I got this recording shiz down. Ima bring my stuff too, should get alot of vids.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I have seen your live feed, and I am not impressed.

Ryan, I don't check threads that often!

If you ever want a confirmation you should call me.

If I say I'm going to team with you, I'm going to team with you.

lolzbop, remember that once time I ditched Needle of Juntah to team with xYz at FAST1.

that was an epic ditch. It's the only time I've ever ditched anyone.

Edit: Also, if you still want to team, I'd be happy to.

Double Edit: And if you don't want to team anymore, I'll team with Hbox. :)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Well then we should play like once a day until that date.

Starting after finals.

And we can play melee after.

And then we can play street fighter.

Top Bottom