• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Frames I think I could kill/make sweet love to you. Are you going to come play TatsuCap?

You did not have to call me an idiot, my feelings are hurt.

Tis all good my son needs a stick now that he understands guilty gear and does not want to use his mini ps1 stick anymore. Evolution son evolution.

Ish that reminds me that we have 2 mini ps1 sticks so we will def have the full setup on both wiis but as I said anyone that wants to try it with their own stick is welcome to bring the stick and try it on the conveters. I know that horis work and the mini hori and most capcom sticks work with little/no lag but we havve not tested all sticks yet just the ones that are popular around here.

SæQuo010

Xavier will be top tier in all fighters he plays by five years old and Zoey should not be to far behind him once she learns to walk and talk full sentences. To hear my daughter say "Air tag, super, dhc, and that is that son!!" will be the stuff kodak moments are made of!

Leh

Smash Ace
BB was hooked up at Nexus yesterday.
GAME IS SICK
Taokaka is a ****ing BEAST
Such a amazing character.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
hori real arcade pro 2: special addition

teh best stick evar

"Might" be the best out of the box but hell for 180+ it better be.

You could just as well buy an 80 dollar square gate hori and swap out the buttons and stick to what you want and save like 70 to 90 dollars if you know how to swap it out, or you could pay someone to do it for like 20 and some killer jungle!!!

Just sayin'

But for the money the hori wii stick is all that and some. The exar Tatsu stick looks like it will be good ish (exar made the neo geo fighitng stick for wii and it is about 70% I would say)

Square Gate is a must!!!!!!!

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
BB was hooked up at Nexus yesterday.
GAME IS SICK
Taokaka is a ****ing BEAST
Such a amazing character.
I played Guilty Gear Accent Core today for the first time and I must say that its an incredibly good game. I might be quitting brawl sooner than I thought for this and BlazBlue. Potemkin Buster FTW!!!

-advent-

Gindler

Smash Champion
It seems that I am coming to this! Hooray! =D
Sweet, now I have to go. Although it is sandwiched right between christmas and my friend's Bday, and some reason girls get all "pissy" if you miss their bday so hopefully that doesn't pose a problem :p

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I played Guilty Gear Accent Core today for the first time and I must say that its an incredibly good game. I might be quitting brawl sooner than I thought for this and BlazBlue. Potemkin Buster FTW!!!

-advent-

yep, GG is a good game. Baiken since X2 baby! BAIKEN FOR LYFE

but i wont be quitting smash for any other tourney game that i plan to play (SC4, SF4, WoW). Im just happy i dont have to buy a stick for either SC4 or SF4. The good ones are so expensive :urg:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Don't play WoW, please.

It will ruin your life.
nah. ive passed the phase of my life where a MMO completely ruins anything i want to do and makes me not play any other games or do anything else. I played ragnarok online for years and that took it out of me :laugh:

btw, if any of you happen to know anybody, im willing to sell my ragnarok account..has a lvl 91 lord knight on it and some other stuffs

nevershootme

Smash Master
I play WoW and I'm perfectly fine.... the level grind is a lil loose anyways so w/e death knight is fun...

and blazblue looks hella fun, hopefully not as a steep curve as Guilty Gear and the controls remind me of Melty Blood or Bleach DS which definitely fits my groove of playstyle control. so yea i'll hit that up in the nexus during december.

as for brawl... Rx- lets team as promised, if you're reading this

Loto

Smash Ace
nah. ive passed the phase of my life where a MMO completely ruins anything i want to do and makes me not play any other games or do anything else. I played ragnarok online for years and that took it out of me :laugh:

btw, if any of you happen to know anybody, im willing to sell my ragnarok account..has a lvl 91 lord knight on it and some other stuffs
Lol, I'll trade my 87 hwiz for your lk.

xD

How much you wanna sell it for?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol, I'll trade my 87 hwiz for your lk.

xD

How much you wanna sell it for?
pfft. spell casters suck. ive never liked wizard. I almost liked sages but thats the closest ill get

and i dunno. ive never sold an account or seen prices for sold accounts so i dont even know what they go for

Leh

Smash Ace
Blaz Blue is amazing.
The learning curve probably isnt as steep as Guilty Gear, but its still difficult to learn.
ESPECIALLY if you havent played 2d fighters before.
The game is alot like melee, theres tech chasing in Blaz Blue.

Guilty Gear is still great people should pick that up to

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Blaz Blue is amazing.
The learning curve probably isnt as steep as Guilty Gear, but its still difficult to learn.

i didnt even know blaz blue was out. what system is it for? ps2?ps3?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
super smash bros: bowser

bowser only, but with 200 stages, any customizable costume, barlw + melee tech, chatting online, no lag, no tripping, 425 items, 2000 trophies, 80000 stickers, and over 250 original scores, + a marketplace

nah melee's better

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
lol yeah. Should call it SSB:B (NOT BARWL) :3

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Blaz Blue is amazing.

I just got into GGAC but I wanna know if people will drop Accent Core for BlazBlue soon the same way most people did for Melee and Brawl?

-advent-

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
It will be there it is always there but no one really plays it. Be it that they say they did not bring a stick or they play ps2 pad or another john they can think of.

Just look for the 2 tvs with tatsu cap on them andd ask one of the black guys if there is any gg and one of us will pull it out of the bag and it will be on.

Two Wii hori sticks ("sky water" as we call them)
Two ps2>gamecube/wii conveters
One tatsu cap stick

If you really play GG then ccome get at us and if not then continue to post on here like you do but you know you just watch like 2 youtube vids and said "Wow that looks way to hard for me........." (then goes back to smash)

SæQuo010

Top Bottom