• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

CO18

Smash Hero
Sounds good. Just remind me when you see me.

This is Brawl, btw. :p

Okay, but I'm going to do nothing but camp into tilts and tornado. Watch me vs Atomsk on Lylat Cruise. Atomsk's Dedede is as good as Seibrik's. >_>;
I know teh Atomsk. I play atomsk online alot on aib, weve only done one ditto which I won but he doesnt like the match (I dont blame him) he usually uses olimar and were about even in sets. Itd be cool to play him offline. Bring him with you XD but for the MOST part im usually good at dittos I beat seibrik in a mm a few weeks back but then I lost to another D3 from here hungrybox in a tourney saturday so I started 2nd guessing myself about how much control I really have over a cg fest XD.

But ive seen the matches I dont mind that nado spam well see how it goes.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
yall sorry for arguing bout this game

Ima run all of yall out of gigs cuz you wont be able to handle this man RIGHT HERE!!!

SHAKE YA *** HOLLA at meh!!! Ill slap you if you blow me wrong, what up!?!?!

CO18

Smash Hero
Might bring in a few extra people but from as far as I know everyone in FL knows about gigs.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Gigs is the biggest monthly tournament in Florida.

Lots of people will be at this.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Need a teamate...

Snake/MK's/DDD mains only

yes, im not an equal opporunity employer, and yes, im character rasict...

SNake/mk/and DDD are all from African decent.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Are you coming to this tourney Red?
Na I can't make it. Are you coming? Just my luck if I miss the two gigs that OOS people are actually coming to XD.

And CO WILL ledgecamp you lol...cuz its the only way he can beat falco

CO18

Smash Hero
Na I can't make it. Are you coming? Just my luck if I miss the two gigs that OOS people are actually coming to XD.

And CO WILL ledgecamp you lol...cuz its the only way he can beat falco
Its not the only way I can beat falco lol, were like even in falco vs d3 without me ledgecamping.

Im 0-1 vs tommy g but it was close. sk92 doesnt count.

But ledgecamping makes it from like a bad matchup to a good matchup :)

-!-

Smash Lord
I hope I can make it to this... been waiting to go to a Gigs Tournament for a while now >.<

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
boXyz

:D

I love my flexible name

but um

do you want to go through with it?
even though your horrible in brawl, I belive you in buddy...yeah lets team.
^^ im joking... your pritty amazing in brawl, keep at it buddy.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I'm gonna be needing a partner for this. Mikey7, you wanna team? Since we'll be the two Canadians there :p. Also, were you at Niagara? I don't think I met you.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
even though your horrible in brawl, I belive you in buddy...yeah lets team.
^^ im joking... your pritty amazing in brawl, keep at it buddy.
i wouldnt say that if u know he's gonna own u eventually. as a player he still good. he's not even playing at his true potential in brawl and does decent

Finch

Smash Lord
I played brawl today for the first time in like 3 weeks, and I'm sooooo bad at it...hahahaha!!!

:colorful:
Trust me he's bad. I even beat him in a few games. ;) Me and John will make him play more though and he'll get better, because I want to get good at it too.

OverLade

Smash Hero
dude...

LMAO!

They have the most garbage ruleset I have ever seen. How can they not think MK is broken with those dumb rules? :laugh:
Yeah I was browsing the thread and reading your arguements with them.

It was pretty sad. >_>

New Pork City WTF?

Not to criticize him, but I can't see how Dojo wouldn't win every tournament with those kinds of rules. They're just so....unfair.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I love how everybody looking for a teammate always requests Snake, MK and DDD....and completely leaves Fenrir out.

And Inui, $5?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I love how everybody looking for a teammate always requests Snake, MK and DDD....and completely leaves Fenrir out.

And Inui, $5?
lol. ive told you before that i'd team with you. I think we can team for this december gigs if you want, as me and CO18 are doing it in november

Top Bottom