• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
lol. ive told you before that i'd team with you. I think we can team for this december gigs if you want, as me and CO18 are doing it in november
You know what? You have a deal here.

I may not be coming to this. I'll definitely let you know in time for you to find somebody else...

but if I do come, Team Subspace Reunion should take its flight.

I'm really trying to team with as many different players as I can before settling down into a set team. I don't know, it's just realy interesting to see how well different combinations work.

That said, if Rohins ever comes back down to FL, I claim him.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
sadly you can only win teams with a Snake/DDD/MK

there is the exception of the pit/marth team, but then again they also use S/D/M

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be needing a partner for this. Mikey7, you wanna team? Since we'll be the two Canadians there :p. Also, were you at Niagara? I don't think I met you.
Yeah I was at Niagara, but I can't team with you sorry : ( I stay at my friend's house down there (yay no expenses) and we are both going to this. BUT he said he might not enter because he doesn't like losing lol.

Thee Incubus

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to read RedHal isn't coming :/
Oh well, I'm finally making it after missing last Gigs due to not having the car in time.
I also plan on bringing my doubles partner who's actually flying in from MN.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Tatsu Vs Cap will be here in doubles form and such so.....................

Be there and play the coolest new game out (exept BB <3 Afro)

Batsu ryu

GO GO GO

Hype for Gigs cuz the monkeys will be here with the jungle peeps!!

SæQuo010 for pres yeah!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Tatsu Vs Cap will be here in doubles form and such so.....................

Be there and play the coolest new game out (exept BB <3 Afro)

Batsu ryu

GO GO GO

Hype for Gigs cuz the monkeys will be here with the jungle peeps!!

SæQuo010 for pres yeah!!
thats actually what im looking forward to the most, besides the actual tourney of course

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
As you should be!!!!!

We will have at least 3 sticks, The hori I showed you at oct gigs, the new tatsucap stick that comes out with the game( exar makes it) and a street fighter 20 ann stick(we have 2 xbox/ps2 to gamecube conveters if you have a stick) Christmas might be goodd to me and allow me to buy my son his own hori (he is only 2 andd 1/2 but you gotta start early right) so there might be 4 really good sticks but 3 deff so get hype people!!111111!!!!!!!

SæQuo010 EVO.010

Frames

DI
ur getting him a stick at 2 and a half.....

ur an idiot

that's 2 and a half years of wasted time, he could've already been pro, you should've gotten the stick at the baby shower

Top Bottom