• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lets do it then.

Will be fun :)

P.s. Thanks for paying for my entrance :p
So It turns out that I can't go to gigs in december.

But I CAN go to some other tourney. What tourneys will you be going to between now and January?

im definitely recording this one

if either one of you three stocks the other twice, gigs is going to literally explode with the yelling
Mabye we can get live feed or something. I'm really pissed because my mom dropped A vacation on me and gave me no chance for either November or December gigs.

But I have NO intentions of backing down on any of my challenges, please reply in my thread about tournaments if you can help.

OverLade

Smash Hero
why can u not go to november gigs??

like i already said, no ride johns
Not ride johns. Mom is hosting a party and said I absolutely have to stay and help out. Manual labor and hosting.

But I'm GOING to a FL tournament before I leave for VA, so please hit up my thread if you know of a good place to play Seibrik/xYz.

OverLade

Smash Hero
sounds just like hrnut when he couldnt come to the last brawl wars lol

whats with black guys and helping their moms??!!
I love my mommy. :D

Mommy > Barwl

So...I think it'd be cool if they could reschedule gigs just so I could show up. :p

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Two TvC setups will be at this gigs!!!!!!

If you have a ps2/3/xbox stick bring it as we will have two conveters for others sticks

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Two TvC setups will be at this gigs!!!!!!

If you have a ps2/3/xbox stick bring it as we will have two conveters for others sticks
interesting. Will there really be room for 2 of these setups? :laugh:

well whatever. I'll play to try it out

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why is Pirate Ship on?

Also, I'm going to need a partner for teams. D:

Hrnut? Afro? You guys are my top picks. :)

I assure you that I'm quite the solid player right now. I have results and accomplishments to prove it if needed. No offense to anyone else, but I'm really only interested in teaming with other top players. >_>;

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Why is Pirate Ship on?

I assure you that I'm quite the solid player right now. I have results and accomplishments to prove it if needed. No offense to anyone else, but I'm really only interested in teaming with other top players. >_>;
You have an ego the size of Slit's vag.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I back it up, so it's all good. :p

Btw, God bless Snake. I want to team with one, obviously. :)

I also have a lot of experience teaming with Atomsk's Dedede, so I'm very cool with teaming with Seibrik as well.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Is Inui that insanely annoying kid with long hair who was at Doodah's house tourney last year? All that kid did was go around sucking Shiz and Colbol's ****.

And I only bring that up because you and you're monsterous smashboards ego is very annoying too.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Why is Pirate Ship on?

so far, afro and hrnut already have partners set >_> afro and seibrik usually team. and hrnut usually teams with anyone random, which can be gdx or someone else

although a christmas begging can go something like this... can i be your partner if possible??? I'm like one of the other Florida Snake's who play well (I also play brokeness knight). Plus I place high (but not top 3, mostly top 8 or 12 on most tournaments I attend, and a load of youtube videos to showcase).

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Inui, Nevershootme(8-bit) does surprisingly well in teams. Wouldn't be a bad pick to be honest. Better than most of the players u'll encounter at gigs.

Plus he comes with the patented FIU seal of approval. Remember, if they don't ledge camp, then their not official FIU smashers. :D

Have a nice day. :p

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Kissmyass GAYDRAGONX lol, jk well if i don't team with inui, i'll consider it lol, there's one more person i wanna team with in FL before i go back to teaming with you....thats if you don't include robbie

Inui

Banned via Warnings
HRNUT, I will gladly team with you. Please let me know ASAP. You still use Snake a lot? Snake is a very good partner for MK and I use Snake a lot too. If you still main Marth that's cool too as long as you're beastly at getting tippers.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
HRNUT, I will gladly team with you. Please let me know ASAP. You still use Snake a lot? Snake is a very good partner for MK and I use Snake a lot too. If you still main Marth that's cool too as long as you're beastly at getting tippers.
Hey hey, ego man... MM me. : )

this is, of course, in the case that I go to this... I don't know that I will be. I'll keep everybody posted. seeing as how it's 2 days after Christmas, that may be a problem for me... so yeah, idk

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I use who i see fit to each situation, i can use mk, snake, marth, and alot of other characters...but i mainly use snake in teams...we'll do some practice games when you come and you can see which character you'd prefer to team with

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol, abe's an awesome wario, we did really good in teams, its also if falco is there, i tend to dominate falco's with my marth so i switch to him when i need to, oh and i also play olimar in teams.

Leh

Smash Ace
Inui 10 dollar MM at this.
Do it.

Thats for anyone else to.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hey hey, ego man... MM me. : )
Ok, how much?

Life After Death said:
inui is gonna get owned.
Do you want to money match too?

HRNUT said:
I use who i see fit to each situation, i can use mk, snake, marth, and alot of other characters...but i mainly use snake in teams...we'll do some practice games when you come and you can see which character you'd prefer to team with
Okay, I love teaming with Snake. Don't worry about Dededes when you're Snake. That's a joke character to me.

Leh said:
Inui 10 dollar MM at this.
Do it.
You got it!

Top Bottom