• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/30 Syracuse Smash Round 2 !!! Snakee & RaynEX!!!

Foy

Smash Champion
Nah see. We would throw me in first. Get 1 stocked by Jesse. Mana comes in cleans that stock off mad easy. Pikapika comes in, cleans out Mana to 1 - 2. Then you just dont lose to Steffan, and then get Rob to trash talk Steffan during your guys match and you win. Resulting in us winning.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
NYs the ****. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

Foy, if you dont like the hate, next time you decide to do mad trash talkin, you should probably not lose to a Zelda

Foy

Smash Champion
Foy, if you dont like the hate, next time you decide to do mad trash talkin, you should probably not lose to a Zelda
Trash talking on me started before that with goggles. Cause thats one of the 3 main things he does on smashboards.

I didn't trash on pyro before the incident happened. Im cool with it and respect the kid. I still hate him though.

You play zelda at all? or melee at all? MM me.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
foys my boy ppl need to learn when to step off

also, foy has to **** some *****es up to get some props back n i have faith in him

Foy

Smash Champion
punch pika pika in face
You realize how tall that kid is. I need a ****ing ladder to get up there. Not worth it man. Plus i respect neil cause he has been in this community for so long.

Show up to this tournament and ill **** your marth up fool.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

This is looking to potentially be the biggest tournament in WNY/NYS history, however i feel the need to make note of something.

yes this tourney is going to be reasonably big.

Yes we want as many people there as possible

HOWEVER,

This tournament is not worth anybody's life. I dont know about Syracuse or Albany, But it snowed very heavily here in Rochester last night, and its looking like it might continue tomorrow. So i personally suggest that everyone get a good night sleep tonight, wake up early, give yourself plenty of time to eat and get pretty (me and frannie are pretty much the only people that need to worry about this) and whatever you have to do, leave earlier, and drive safely. Because even tho people hate to be late (except for Pikapika!) its not worth it to try and drive 55 mph on an iced over highway. So drive slow, be safe and be courtious to myself, Bry and Cura, and call one of us ahead of time if you think you are going to be late or need directions. I myself plan to arrive within the 11-noon timeframe.

This has been a PSA from your friendly neighborhood KID

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Thanks, oswego was hit really hard the other day I hope it doesn't come around again.

My car actually would not start, I believe some of the fuel lines are frozen because I only have a few drops of gas left to get me to the gas station. If this problem doesn't resolve I won't be making it because I've decided it's a much better idea not to risk my life or that of the canadians by overstuffing their car.

That's my issue. Lots of stuff came up for this tournament way too late for me. It's a shame because this is one of the ones I really really want to go to and will try 100% to.

EDIT: and foy send me the gif of my sig over gmail or some **** because photobucket blows

Kantō

Smash Champion
punch pika pika in face
where the **** have you been???

also everyone the tourney is tommorow, just to let u guys know a few things.

-take what kid said into consideration, please.
-the entrance will be in the back and you will have to go all the way upstairs.
-make sure you park on the right side of the street cuz u will get tickets.

with all that said, the hype is finally gunna come to fruition, this thread has seen 1,737 replies and 19,173 veiws over a span of 116 pages. good job guys, you guys made this tourney huge and i hope everyone has a great time tommorow and gets there safley.

cya there!:chuckle:
-Bry

Sharky

Smash Master

Im sticking to people that actually live at RIT right now because thats the fairest way to do it, I want to see some good matches, if I just wanted to prove rochesters superiority, the RIT crew could just be jesse, neil, and steffon, and nobody in all of NYS is going to beat that crew. but I want to be entertained and see some close matches.

Dude...he said RIT...not Rochester...your ignorance is really annoying me right now. And no, Steffon having worked at the RIT Inn doesn't count as him being RIT.

in rochester or syracuse? and when?
Alliance Bank Parkway is in Syracuse.

I can promise you AC wont get 2nd in this tourney if he has to play me in brackets. I beat him at SS1 and ill do it again at SS2
San, if you get this sometime today in the afternoon get on aim with your bus arrival info, I can possibly help you out.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Once again and for a final time:

Anyone who wants their brawl setup to be a recording setup, please remove your custom stages from your wii and notify me.

This won't change your wii in any way, it's only temporary and everything is stored on the sd card.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
bcb, i want replays, i have no stages on my wii.

sharky, I keep forgetting steffon goes to mcc, simple mistake, but neil still attends classes there, and jesse im pretty sure is going there next semester. and the point of the matter still stands that id like to see matches that arent completely 1 sided, and since the general, maverick, spam and pyro all post rarely on the boards i figured that Id set everything up for them, part of that whole "help things run smoothly" idea that I thought we were working with.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
You talking smash stack? That installs homebrew to the system don't it? Eh I dunno, I just didn't look into it much. Either way, I already setup mine, so no trouble here.

-JUST A REMINDER: anyone with a second wii composite (Yellow, Red White) aud/video cable please bring it. Or if you have just one and aren't bringing a wii, that works too. I've only got composite, and we've no tourney-able TVs to use those on. Thanks.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
You talking smash stack? That installs homebrew to the system don't it? Eh I dunno, I just didn't look into it much. Either way, I already setup mine, so no trouble here.

-JUST A REMINDER: anyone with a second wii composite (Yellow, Red White) aud/video cable please bring it. Or if you have just one and aren't bringing a wii, that works too. I've only got composite, and we've no tourney-able TVs to use those on. Thanks.
No, it doesn't.
Smashstack is used to AVOID installing homebrew to your wii. It loads Gecko, sure... But in now way does it install the homebrew channel.

Oh, and Goggles. Don't worry, I gotcha covered.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Is anyone else available for housing?

Sorry for the kind of last minute. Our driver is sort of put off by Mana's house being 45 mins from the venue.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
all the current living space is taken. unless cura can handle 5 more people in his house in addition to the dozen he already has, its looking like you are going to have to get a hotel. But hotels down there seem to run pretty cheap.

EDIt somebody get me zeldspazz's number.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
It's cool KK I understand! and it really doesn't take that long it's all highway. just please let me know because if you guys aren't coming I'm going out tonight and I probably won't be contactable.

Also, by taking 104 it doesn't make the trip any longer especially if we can take my car to the venue. directions in NY are bad online and on GPS you cannot trust them. Just text or call me with whatever plans you guys have please.

Sharky

Smash Master
5 people sounds a bit much for me to take, but if you don't mind splitting up, I can take 3 and 2 would stay at cura's house. People are going to be at the smashfest most of tonight anyway, so it's not like you wouldn't be separated anytime before everyone's about to sleep, anyway.

edit: cura and I are each less than 10 minutes from the venue.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Sharky, I don't know if I have your AIM cause I forgot to put up your nickname, but:

buses (bus stop in syracuse 131 Alliance Bank Parkway (10min. north of venue)
Saturday:
Ithaca-->Syracuse:
7:50 am
Syracuse-->Ithaca
5:00pm

Sunday:
Syracuse-->Ithaca
1:30 pm
5:00 pm

Sharky

Smash Master
I just gave san directions via Centro (cuse's public transport) it's pretty simple, and the venue is just one right turn off of the bus route, not even a block down, so it should be pretty easy =D

Erkekjetter

Smash Journeyman

This tournament is not worth anybody's life. I dont know about Syracuse or Albany, But it snowed very heavily here in Rochester last night

This is a very good point. Leave it to Upstate NY to snow on any and every important date. I was in Rochester last night, soooo bad! It was either crazy iced over streets, or insane traffic. D:

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
The weather at the moment is pretty bad. However i don't know if that will continue or not. If your traveling a far distance is might not be the best idea. Also Canada i will house you if you come down. All 5 or so. Contact me 803-603-8324

Top Bottom