• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/30 Syracuse Smash Round 2 !!! Snakee & RaynEX!!!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Some people are not attending the fest due to the weather. So anyone planning on coming if your uncomfortable with the weather dont risk driving in it!

Allied

Smash Master
yeah i just checked the weather it seems some snow showers are in tonight i'm taking full highway there is it like highway might close down bad hahah xD?

also its gonna partly cloudly tommorow in syracuse ;X

Sharky

Smash Master
the worst is supposed to be ending soon if that makes any difference to people.

weather forecast from Yahoo:

Tonight: Snow showers and flurries possible this evening with a chance of continued flurries later. Low near 5F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Tomorrow: Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 14F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

so yeah things are looking to improve =)

lol @ partly cloudy. XD I don't think the highways will be too bad but allow time to drive slowly just in case.

Sharky

Smash Master
yeah cause we're used to getting this **** like every day at times lmao

edit: now that I think about it this still isn't at all *bad* weather for syracuse.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Goggles, eff up 100% juice, for teh Sawnik main who could make it not!

With the amount of hype this tourney has, SS3 should have amazing players.

Meanwhile, until then, I'll be training with Alexei and stuff.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
...I hate my life. I hate my life. I hate my life.

My parents are telling me I can either go to play Melee only, or not go at all. They're giving me excuses about the weather, and the fact they don't want me coming home between 10-11 again. Going for melee alone wouldn't be worth it, I suck at it completely. I don't know what to do.

How long should it take until brawl ends? Will it end sometime before 9? Will I be able to enter brawl and get done in time to be able to get home before 10? I don't know what to do anymore...

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
You can still go and play brawl with people, even during the melee events. There are some people who only play brawl who I'm sure will be doing that.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
based on the events and the people coming, I dont think youll be in brawl brackets for TOO terribly long (no offence), so if your parents saying that they are worried about the weather, Ill take you home if I have to, and based on the start times we currently have on the first post, you should have plenty of time to make it home before 10

also, im heading out to smash club to figure out whos driving who

call/text if you need me
585-269-8444

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
...I just don't see the point in going without entering brawl. :/
It was kinda my whole purpose of showing up.

Edit: The last event ended two hours late. I don't think I can guaruntee that it won't again.
Also, I don't mean being out by 10. I mean getting home by 10. (I live an hour away)

Sharky

Smash Master
yeah I'm gonna be honest a lot of people from upstate are gonna be out of the brackets earlier than they thought they were going to be lol. You should be out before 10.

edit: BRY: IN CASE YOU DON'T COME TONIGHT: You should try to start brawl brackets before melee brackets are over, to ensure that this doesn't go for too long.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
N64 Alt Snakeee CJT Sai Me and Frannie are melee/brawling at my place people come when u get off work!

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Well... I might just be showing to play some melee, and maybe I can squeeze in a whole lot of brawl friendlies and... maybe a mm or two.

Right now it's hard as hell to convince my parents to let me stay any longer than that...

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Sanuzi posting:

I.B isn't here, he didn't have the money to come; we brought Idea instead. Roads weren't that bad, I got through going at 75 mph the whole way. Don't believe the hype, srsly.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
That's too bad. Tell the rest of Canada BluePeachy is rooting for ya!

'cause you guys are from another country. I've always wanted to root for another country. ^.^

It's a shame though, I know I.B. would've placed extremely well.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Alexei told me he wasn't coming.

Alex even asked him if he would go with him, but as far as I know he's not going because he said I could go over his house tomorrow.

Oh, also: Alex =/=Alexei

For anyone who may not know.

Top Bottom