• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
No, he's still garbage.

You being probably a better player than me and me having no legit experience in the match will probably make you the winner in the end.

BTW, are you trying to imply that Sonic is a better character than Meta Knight?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Not at all, I'm trying to imply you shouldn't rant on Sonic being a terrible character if you're going to base it off of one match against someone who doesn't even use that character.

He's a terrible character of course, but know your facts plz
learn a MU before you trash it. that is all.

:093:

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I wasn't basing the character off of Vex, that was partially a joke vid, but simply showing his tools suck when you don't include baiting.

I don't have to be good at a MU to acknowledge that a character is bad.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I wasn't basing the character off of Vex, that was partially a joke vid, but simply showing his tools suck when you don't include baiting.

I don't have to be good at a MU to acknowledge that a character is bad.
Alright, I'll take it as that then.

I don't want to go on about this, I'm not that kind of guy. Just understand that as a smasher who mains a character that gets bashed for absurd reasons, when I'm going out there and proving he's capable of more than just "stand there and fair at him". I'm not just singling you out, just in general. My points been proven. Perhaps we can play more in the future? It's not like we're not in the same area or anything >_<

:093:

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I have a problem. I can't play defensively. I know it works better. I know it's more effective. I know it's Marth's strong point. Those things being said, I still don't seem to be able to stay defensive. I find myself rushing in with fairs and nairs and getting shieldgrabbed or punished. Again. And. Again.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Defensive doesn't work better 90% of the time >_>

Marth is one of the best attackers in the game, don't ignore his offense.

CHEESE-KUN

Smash Cadet
if only i could make an adv while always having a failsafe leik Ankoku does :-(

guess i need more exp

∫unk

Smash Master
Jun Kristofferson: u wanna know
Jun Kristofferson: how im so accurate with the knee
spazyninja64: how?
Jun Kristofferson: i dunno LOL
spazyninja64: LOL
Jun Kristofferson: its the secret of falcon mains
Jun Kristofferson: cant share it with u
spazyninja64: that's some secret >>
Jun Kristofferson: wow
Jun Kristofferson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1yie7kjWdE#t=53s
spazyninja64: X_X

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I have a problem. I can't play defensively. I know it works better. I know it's more effective. I know it's Marth's strong point. Those things being said, I still don't seem to be able to stay defensive. I find myself rushing in with fairs and nairs and getting shieldgrabbed or punished. Again. And. Again.
This sounds more like bad spacing >____>

Learn to mix in both offense and defense when necessary, using just one won't get you far. Offense is marth's specialty, though.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
so neo wasn't lying...
that's cool.
no more wifi for me :( and now my competition just got 10x worse :( stupid college :(

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I think I might want to post here again.

Cuz I love *most* of you guys.

Oh and cuz Junk called me a quitter cuz I wasn't getting better even though that was only a contributing factor. i dont approve of bs being spread around in regards to me. my e-***** is bigger than my real one and imma make it stay that way.

Junk's namedropping is too good btw

∫unk

Smash Master
so neo wasn't lying...
that's cool.
no more wifi for me :( and now my competition just got 10x worse :( stupid college :(
??? is it community college?

otherwise there should be way more competition

you might have to **** them a lot for them to be good though

and a lot of them will care about drinking and how they're going to get into your pants more than smash but there should be a lot of ppl that play

and welcome back viet :D

feardragon64

Smash Champion
omg

in 16 hours i will meet my rival/brother/lover Steel Hanf

we will livestream

feardragon will lose and be emo
Emo doesn't describe what I'm going to be like after this. My last game of brawl is going to be steel 3 stocking me at 0% with falcon vs my mk.

I'm MM'ng feardragon with my Ice Climbers.
I'm going to air plank you. I'll fail at it, but dammit I'll try.

Oh and cuz Junk called me a quitter cuz I wasn't getting better even though that was only a contributing factor. i dont approve of bs being spread around in regards to me. my e-***** is bigger than my real one and imma make it stay that way.

Junk's namedropping is too good btw
I reserved your spot as the emo person. Gimme like 24 hours more and you can have it again since I'll be gone when steel ***** me.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
??? is it community college?

otherwise there should be way more competition

you might have to **** them a lot for them to be good though

and a lot of them will care about drinking and how they're going to get into your pants more than smash but there should be a lot of ppl that play

and welcome back viet :D
Nah, it's TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY - KINGSVILLE!!! rofl

It's a pretty small school still, and there are a few people that play here. I went from about 8th in my mini-region to 1st. haha. There's a guy here that's pretty good at Melee, and he wants to learn Brawl, there are also a couple of other people here that play that are decent, but I can beat them all way more than consistently. A couple of my friends here want to learn though, so I'm gonna make a Kings of Kingsville crew. KoK ftw! haha. My Marth also tends to get bad if I use him against people significantly worse than me :/ But yeah, I'm pretty aware of the college experience XD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Nah, it's TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY - KINGSVILLE!!! rofl

It's a pretty small school still, and there are a few people that play here. I went from about 8th in my mini-region to 1st. haha. There's a guy here that's pretty good at Melee, and he wants to learn Brawl, there are also a couple of other people here that play that are decent, but I can beat them all way more than consistently. A couple of my friends here want to learn though, so I'm gonna make a Kings of Kingsville crew. KoK ftw! haha. My Marth also tends to get bad if I use him against people significantly worse than me :/ But yeah, I'm pretty aware of the college experience XD
Sweet more texans :).

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm jealous ;.;

After being to America my favourite regions have to be Texas, SoCal (obv) and LainLandInvadedByAlly.

Ughhh, urge to studyyyyyyy overseassss, need money again....... visa... something
rather
ughhh

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion

Ha.

Wasn't I one of the reasons you left?

Anyways, I don't really enjoy posting here that much.
So you all won't be seeing a lot of me on the Marth boards. I'll drop in everyonce and a while.

And definitly during superlatives.
"Most desperate for and award" will be mine again! BWAHAHAHAHa1

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Ha.

Wasn't I one of the reasons you left?

Anyways, I don't really enjoy posting here that much.
So you all won't be seeing a lot of me on the Marth boards. I'll drop in everyonce and a while.

And definitly during superlatives.
"Most desperate for and award" will be mine again! BWAHAHAHAHa1
Well then get to steppin'.

clowsui

Smash Legend
jun it looks like as tho you have some ******* in the background of your avatar LOL

in any case tourney on 9/5....no training in between now and then tho : (

at least my marth's spacing got 20x better, i'm hitting tippers on 80-90% of my hits

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Jun and steel ****** me so hard. They made my name a verb. Guess what it means.

Jun DDD hammer'd like 5 times in a row.
I ran into the 6th.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Emo doesn't describe what I'm going to be like after this. My last game of brawl is going to be steel 3 stocking me at 0% with falcon vs my mk.

I'm going to air plank you. I'll fail at it, but dammit I'll try.

I reserved your spot as the emo person. Gimme like 24 hours more and you can have it again since I'll be gone when steel ***** me.
Jun and steel ****** me so hard. They made my name a verb. Guess what it means.

Jun DDD hammer'd like 5 times in a row.
I ran into the 6th.
Before you quit, you have to marth ditto me. It'll make you feel better.

Top Bottom