• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
thats awesome will. you three stocked d.peach, you might be legit :p
when is your match with leon going to be uploaded??
leon said it was his favorite set of the tournament.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
That is insane. I'm glad you are ok C.J. I thank God I don't have to hear about how another smash player died.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
That is insane. I'm glad you are ok C.J. I thank God I don't have to hear about how another smash player died.
He's not only "another smash player", he's CJ, and losing HIM would be really really sad for our whole Brawl community.
Glad to hear he's okay.

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
those are quite the skills CJ, glad you're safe and could drive back home (a lot just can't =/ )

Bomber7

Smash Hero

He's not only "another smash player", he's CJ, and losing HIM would be really really sad for our whole Brawl community.
Glad to hear he's okay.
I didn't mean disrespect or anything else by it. No need to jump on me for it. =/

Edit: And for the record, losing a smash player, no matter what game, no matter how good or bad, no matter how well known or not, is STILL a sad thing for the community.

etecoon

Smash Hero
glad you're alright CJ

Glad to hear he's okay.
and the others who have died weren't really really sad? most unecessary callout I've ever seen tbh

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
most unecessary callout I've ever seen tbh
This one is unnecessary as well.

Maybe "sad" wasn't the right word, every lose is important (no matter the person or circumstance).
I didn't mean to offend or startle anyone, I just meant that CJ is a very sensitive part in our community.

I apologise if I said anything wrong....

Tennet

Smash Champion
I wish I had a capture card so I when I do start actually playing people I could upload videos for you guys to critique.. =/

C.J.

Smash Master
Like I've been in situations kind of similar to that before; hydroplaning, blown out tire, etc. But all of those I was in mostly control of. This time it was completely dependent on the other person- that's why it was scary. Spinning out and other things, I can and have dealt w/ that stuff no problem.

Also, Espy, text me. I got a new phone and lost numbers.

Cyzs

Smash Cadet
Hey C.J., I've been chronically lurking on these boards for the past two years, maybe posting every now and then. Generally, if I do, it's asking a question or something along those lines. I would just like to say that, in my years of lurking, you are easily one of my favorite posters. Sooo helpful. Just saying, if you had been hurt, I would have felt sincere sorrow.

Glad you're alright, guy.
/creepin'

Top Bottom