• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Lord Chair

Smash Master
There's no reason to deal with 100 gimmicks that aren't even that easy to avoid. Every part of the stage is in some way advantageous for Ike if only because they force ultra defensive play which'll just get you zoned regardless of what character you play. I can't think of a matchup in which you'd seriously be better off banning anything else. Halberd isn't specifically good for him, the only thing on that stage that works in his favor is a low ceiling, but I really hope people have stopped counterpicking stages solely on basis of lower or higher ceilings...

Luigi player

Smash Master
Lol at people hatin on quik...

First yes, it was a friendly. But a serious set. Both players knew it was going to be uploaded because quik wanted to get some stuff online. The japanese also didnt want him to take random matches and so they did serious sets with him. Of course its not tourney but still something. And they dont do mms there...
When quik played mikeneko the first time in a set he lost 0-2 but the next day he won like 2-1, 2-0 and 2-0 iirc.

And he said in his opinion leon is def better than mikeneko. Altough imo yoz cant judge that just from seeing how one plays with one player.

2nd, about quiks grabs.. They are really thought out and hard to dodge. Maybe its something you only notice when playing against him but quik predicts everything youll do and is really really good at it. You can see that in his set against leon at bib3 (not sure if its uploaded already).

:phone:

C.J.

Smash Master
I think I invited most of you on FB, but if I had any of your numbers/you have mine, you should text me your name. New phone and lost contacts.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Daaamn, Junk is alive after all these years.

On another note, why are people picking apart Mikeneko vs Quik? Pretty sure Quik has more experience against high-level marths than Mikeneko has vs ZSS mains of the same caliber(feel free to correct me if i'm wrong), so I don't see the problem. Just enjoy the matches, lol

Roxas M

Smash Master
Really, guys? :glare:
I thought Shaya gave the marth boards a section to be ***holes and pick apart every video to demoralize people. Now it's in the social thread, too?

Quite disappointed.

Roxas M

Smash Master
So, the video critique section is just an illusion? I thought something was up when I noticed a section that actually lets marth mains help each other Looooooooooooooooooooooooool.
Like that ever happens.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Soooooooooooo.....who wants to go to New York?
Opening up a carpool for Impact in New York Tell your friends

(disclaimer one way trip)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Not even Homura and Madoka could stop the darkness!

Anywho, back in LA now. Kinda feels homely. Or at least I think it should. Gotta somehow get to santa monica beach for my sister's wedding and all the sites say its like 50 hours with public transport.
ca-ca-ca-caaaaaaaaaaaaab it.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Back on Brawl. Maining Marth. Going to be less annoying, less spammy, and less bad than I was before. Might post here once in a while or put up videos for critique.

Arxis

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, what's your favorite killing move?

I recently discovered the power of U-Tilt and its awesome. Sure it has to be fresh and your opponent high in dmg, but mixed with a Uair/auto-cancel it makes me feel like a pro xD

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Usmash is definitely my favorite killing move. Dsmash is a close second.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Favorite? Fsmash. Closely followed by Nair first hit Autocancel into Usmash/Utilt.
Actually used? Nair/Fair

Top Bottom