• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Greetings Marth boards. How's it going? I'm not a 100% stranger to this board. I just haven't posted in over two years, so I'm pretty sure many of my old contacts are gone. So, I'm looking to establish new ones here. I play a little Marth myself, not competitively, but just for fun. If any of you guys play on wifi for a little fun, I'm game when I get free time.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Who would have thought that years after I quit brawl I would start having the opportunity to play in a tournament. It is at a lan I go to and last year I didn't play brawl but even while being rusty I money matched the guy who won and it wasn't one sided at all. This year the games I did want to focus on aren't going to be played there so it's time for me to make a short return to playing Brawl. For those that still remember me, I miss you guys <3.

Tennet

Smash Champion
If you've changed your name since 2011 I will most likely not recognize you, so I have to ask.. who did I know you as?

Tennet

Smash Champion
Well that's just sad! I generally have a good memory and will remember most the people that I interacted with when I was active here.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
What should I be practicing in training mode?
Di/ SDi with Bob-Ombs/ Smart bombs.
Teching with Bumpers/ Dropping and Uairing Bob-Ombs.
BengalZ made a thread on this a few years back -> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=242138

And as Bomber said, Practice fast falling aerials into auto cancels/ foxtrotting/ ledge hopping.

Then use Cpu's to practice application ( Literally force yourself to learn what ever it is, like a mix up or something ).

Tennet

Smash Champion
Rei are you frank or am I thinking of someone else? People change their names too much when I'm not around. T_T

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I don't know how you keep losing that match-up. Save your replays to my Wii next time and I'll tell you what you're doing wrong.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Yay I guessed right and why do you never message me on FB anymore.. I'm probably going to play strictly training mode and stuff for a month or so, i'll start playing some online after.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So I'm still in Singles!

Winner's Finals is Billybeegood and Superboomfan, I'm in Loser's quarters with Attila, winner plays Croi in semis.

I lost to Superboomfan in bracket, had a practical double KO where we both died last stock to a grenade, but I died a split second sooner.

:phone:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I made it out of pools at revelations, brackets tomorrow.
Got second while vomiting flem and mucus and having a completely unworking c-stick.

NEUTRAL AIR DOESNT NEED NO C-STICK.

But I couldn't fthrow fsmash.

Honestly, this may be the dream controller minus the fthrow fsmash thing.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Its because I'm not at the venue, been sick with a flu and no one else had a laptop there for me to lend the recording equipment too, hence no stream.

Also @P3 because the top 5 thread is uber bad.
But I sandbagged the **** out of your luigi, get out of here.
Remember me 2 stock lost percenting it the second game?

Tennet

Smash Champion
Even though I probably will stop playing brawl again after November, I am going to stay in the community this time.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yay!!

Everyone should go help with the matvhup video thread. I haven't had too much time lately.

C.J.

Smash Master
So, I almost died tonight.

Driving on a somewhat busy road, following the speed limit and everything, cool. I'm in the left lane someone else is in the right lane. They decide to wait to get to an intersection and then turn left... across 4 lanes including me. I turned left hard, spun out, somehow avoided that car, avoided the signs on the median/the median itself, ended up in oncoming traffic lanes, avoided those cars, and yeah.
SO ****ING SCARY
I had to pull off the road and was shaking/my head was spinning. I had to call Mackinzie and talk to her until I stopped shaking enough to drive home

Top Bottom